Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 am
Lynette followed Alex into the room and pulled a chair to sit by the window. Lynette struggled as she opened the window, but wind slammed it shut. She took a step backwards before returning the chair where it came.

-"When did such heavy winds pick up?...This isn't good, I didn't see any storm clounds or feel any high pressure."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:29 pm
~"Do you smell that. It smells like moisturized dry leaves."

Alex sniffed twice then followed the scent over to the window. The scent was coming from the top left part of the window. At that point of the fragrance, there was a small movable peice of wood. Alex removed it and reached his hand inside and pulled out a clouded necklace. It moved through the air as if clouds were billowing from it. When it stopped swaying from side to side, it had small cloud beads on a cloud colored string. It looked exactly like a charm of some sort.

Wow, it must be the wind charm!

~"Lynette, try to open the window again. I think it won't slam again. The reason why is I believe this is a wind charm that formed from over the years as Laleo used his power to move the wind at random times."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 am
Lynette did as he said and opened the windows, letting in cool night air. Lynette stuck her head out of the window and looked around. The streets were empty and the sky was full of stars. Pulling her head back in she turned to Alex.

-"That's interesting, it must be powerful. Although, what's it doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:07 am
~Laleo had stayed here before, many times... He put the charm there to keep out people that were after him. It used to be that he was the only one who got this room, but that was long ago. The new owner must not have known that.

Siren flew over to look at the charm.
~And if that is acting the way it is... Laleo is close, which also means we may be meeting Aero soon... He pretty much lives in this inn, as a worker. Which most people know him as. But he's the Sprite of Air. Such as Pyre and Aquan were of Fire and Water. Although he likes to stay human size. They all do some times.

She flew over to the door and started to glow. She turned back to the others, now in human form.
~"I'm going to go find him, I think it would be good for you to meet, Lynette. And for you to catch up on things, Alex."

She opened the door and left the room.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm
Lynette shrugged as she turned to lean out the window again. Heaving a deep sigh and closed her eyes. Taking in the outside air, she suddenly felt exhausted. Practically falling into the closest chair, Lynette leaned forward while rubbing her eyes with her palms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Gematria flew through the air, a note tied to her neck, to Lynette and Alex. Her wings beat as fast as a hummingbird's as she soared through trees.
-It really, really sucks that only Eve can hear me. If I could only tell them what I would do with this situation... She thought.
She reached the town of Sootwell and scanned the area for just a hint of power from Alex or Lynette. After a few tiring circles around the city, she swooped down and landed behind the two. She perched, sqwaking like a bird on the window sill, trying to get someone to notice her.

The note read:
Chaos's power has shifted at a great amount. Gematria and I both believe that he has had his memories erased. He won't remember anything, so he is probably out to kill you. And me. I sent Gematria over to you to help you with the situation since I have a different dark angel on my tail, and I don't want you to get hurt because of me.

~Eve.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 am
Alex turned to the window, as he seen a dragon jumping up and down. The dragon lost it's footing and Alex dashed forward and caught it just in time and pulled it up. He then read the message. Thinking for a second, he turned back to the dragon.

~"Gematria is your name, right? Well, just to let you know, Laleo is in town and we already knew he was going to come after us. But thankyou for warning us. And if you want to help us, well, hmmmm, .......do you have any suggestions?"

Alex looked at Gematria waiting for some kind of response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:55 pm
Um... Uhhh... Gematria thought, trying to find a way to communicate. Seeing a bottle of ink, she flew over to it and dipped the end of her tail into it and wrote of a loose piece of paper.

-I'll do whatever you need me to do when the time comes. That's what Eve ordered for me to do.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Lynette rested her head on her hand as she looked over to the others.

-"Something wrong?" she called over to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 pm
~"Nothing really just that Eve is thinking very generous of us. She sent her dragon to watch over us."

Alex handed the note to Lynette and let Gematria walk around on the floor so she would have some freedom from him. Alex then sat in the other chair.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Lynette took the note and read it. Lynette made a small moaning noise as she set the note down on the table.

-"Perhaps we should just leave before he finds us." Lynette took out the charm Laleo had given her and looked it over.
-"To be honest, I'd rather not know if this works or not..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 pm
~"Remember, you don't have to use it, really."

Alex took a look at the note again.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm
-"So what do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm
~"We get some rest. I will sleep outside the door."

Alex got up and placed the note down. Then walked to the door and exited and closed the door behind him and sat down with his back to the door.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Lynette made an undecipherable noise as she moved to get ready for bed. All she was able to do was take ff her shoes before she crashed onto the bed. Exhausted, she fell asleep before she hit the pillow.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff