Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
-taps rez's shoulder nervously- umm rez... selena is ur gf right?? -bites my bottom lip- well i took her out for testing her reflexes and it didnt go as expected... she lost alot of blood and she... um died... and i dont think healing will bring her back...

Rez:.......oh............i see.........*turns around and walks towards pool and looks inside,ears and tail down*
Guu:.........*walks up to Rez and puts hand on his shoulder* It's ok Rez.......maybe she's in a better place
Rez:............how
Guu:Well.......she always wanted to die.....right...........
Rez:Yeah,but that was before she was my gf........
Guu:Oh.......well........dont cry Rez
*tears start coming out of Rez's eyes*
Guu:.......nevermind.......
Rez:Ngh........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
*Rez runs out of water park tears still coming out of eyes*
Guu:.......hm.....what a mis-happening......

Sakura : *stands infront of Rez* nya.......i-i....

*Rez wasnt paying attention so he almost bangs into Sakura but falls down trying to not bang into Sakura*
Rez:Ngh......*wipes eyes* wha.....what is it

Sakura : *blushes* i-i c-can revive her in my o-other f-f-f-form

Rez:.....it's no use......the doc said that nothing can revive her..........healing her would do nothing......

Sakura : n-no i-i can m-my h-healing powers are different than other kinds of healing powers *blushing*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana comes into the water park, happy about the up and coming wedding but then sees Rez. she approache him warrily. "wats...wrong Rez....?"

Rez:.....another important person to me died................

"oh...oh im so sorry....sorry i asked.....im rlly sorry..." Kiana says her eyes watering up.

Rez:.......it's ok...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Rez wasnt paying attention so he almost bangs into Sakura but falls down trying to not bang into Sakura*

Rez:.....it's no use......the doc said that nothing can revive her..........healing her would do nothing......

Sakura : n-no i-i can m-my h-healing powers are different than other kinds of healing powers *blushing*

Rez:Well.....even if you tried,we wont be able to find her at the hostpital since she died........her body is probably not even in that hostpital anymore......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana comes into the water park, happy about the up and coming wedding but then sees Rez. she approache him warrily. "wats...wrong Rez....?"

"oh...oh im so sorry....sorry i asked.....im rlly sorry..." Kiana says her eyes watering up.

"no its not! i understand wat ur going through.....both my parents were killed and....and then the ppl who took me and my siblings in were killed and and.....im sorry!" she says tears streaming down her face while she sobbs trying to contain herself and wipe the tears away.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:Well.....even if you tried,we wont be able to find her at the hostpital since she died........her body is probably not even in that hostpital anymore......

Sakura : *already knows that she can still find the body but is curious* w-why wouldnt it be ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

"no its not! i understand wat ur going through.....both my parents were killed and....and then the ppl who took me and my siblings in were killed and and.....im sorry!" she says tears streaming down her face while she sobbs trying to contain herself and wipe the tears away.

*Rez stands up and pets Kia's head*
Rez:Really,it's ok.....dont cry because of me.......now wipe those tears away  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

"im trying!" she says frowning "but they just keep coming!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:38 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *already knows that she can still find the body but is curious* w-why wouldnt it be ?

Rez:......it would be impossible to find her body........it's probably.........i dont know........but all i know is that it'll be impossible to find her now......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Rez:*sigh* Well.....think of happy thoughts.........  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:......it would be impossible to find her body........it's probably.........i dont know........but all i know is that it'll be impossible to find her now......

Sakura : *looks at Rez* nya......transform.......*smoke goes everywhere*
*voice coming out of the smoke* well now now giving up isnt a good thing
*smoke clears*
User Image
Sakura : *tilts head and smiles* why dont you leave this to sakura-chan  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana puts her hands down and thinks for a moment, then giggles "well...my brother is getting married! and...and were going dress shopping today...." Kiana smiles then looks up at Rez and says "oh sorry....im thinking of myself...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*smoke clears*
User Image

*Rez looks at Sakura blushing*
Rez:Wha.......Sakura.....that you.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana puts her hands down and thinks for a moment, then giggles "well...my brother is getting married! and...and were going dress shopping today...." Kiana smiles then looks up at Rez and says "oh sorry....im thinking of myself...."

Rez:No,that's good,at least you're not crying anymore right *smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Rez:No,that's good,at least you're not crying anymore right *smiles*

Kiana smiles at him "thanks Rez!" then hops up and hugs him then looks to Sakura, "hey werent you just....mini...?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*smoke clears*
User Image

*Rez looks at Sakura blushing*
Rez:Wha.......Sakura.....that you.....

Sakura : *giggle* yup its me right ryuu-nii-chan
Ryuu : sweatdrop yup thats her...
Sakura : so then *helps Rez up* r u really going to stop trying to bring back the person whos important to you ?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games