Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:16 pm
[[OOC: halloween is over but how cares and love the pick stefis,, also,, puddin i love the cute little black dress]]

Lisa walked into the gym. "Why hello there," she said to Joey. "Y'know you look alot like my friend Joey, only more awesome looking." Her tone as casual with the hint of humour as she said this. She was dressed up as a fallen angel. The white angel wings on her back looked all tattered and broken while a trail of fake blood ran down her left wrist. Her eyes were lined with with thick eye-liner and mascara, making her look a little stoned.
[[OOC: her dress looks kinda like this but the hair actually short and brown and straight click]]
Emily stood outside, shaking. Her parents made her attend the dance although she had refused subbbornly. She was dressed as a witch. She oulled at the bottom of her dress. Could my mother have made it any shorter? She was glad fit the witch hat as it covered her face. After all, she had never been to a dance before and was scared.
[[OOC: hair is different, long straight and blue ;D click]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:37 pm
{I think I'll wait for more people to come until I post...}  

demented_Puddin

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm
joey chukled, not missing the humer one bit.he looked her."another angel?... god must have been punting angels left and right.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm
((...I can't think of anything for Isamu to be. Any suggestions? Preferably nothing that would be violent at all. I doubt Isamu would do something violent after his experience.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 am
[[OOC: nothing violent? aww,, i thought vampire would suit Isamu but well,, vampires like blood and killing and stuff]]

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, atleast some of the angels here are somewhat pure." She looked around as more people came. "Seen anyone else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 pm
"just renji. he's waiting for his brother. boy needs to get a girl."  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:19 am
"Thought they didn't go to school," Lisa said, leaning against the wall.

Emily held onto her witch hat tightly as a strong wind blew. She shivered in the cold as autumn leaves swirled around her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 pm
"they fund the-"

"dances and partys at the school. dad wants us to socialize."renji said, scareing and apearing out of nowhere.he was a devil."hey lisa."  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Lisa screamed, spinning around at the sound of his voice. "Just because it's halloween, doesn't mean you can sneak up n people like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 am
{{Hmm, I shall choose the purple-ish pink dress...The little black one looks more like something she'd wear on a regular basis, lol >_< maybe she'll wear it next school day..}}
Olivia entered the dance but stopped and peeked back outside at Ebony.
"Are you SURE you don't want to come in?" She asked almost hoping he would change his mind. She wasn't shy and wouldn't have a problem with just dancing with herself but it would still be nice to have a friend with her and she hadn't really made any yet.

Ebony nodded his head no and sat on the ground against the brick wall holding Mr.Bigglesworth firmly.
"Okay.." Olivia sighed.
She pulled her fingers through the perfect ringlets of her hair , she wasn't used to it being down. Now she entered into the dance.

demented_Puddin

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 pm
renji started laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 am
Lisa pouted at Renji. "So much for Prince Charming," she muttered.

Emily was still outside. She looked inside the gym but dared not to enter. She sat down on one of the rocks linning the garden. When will this end? she wondered.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 pm
((You know what, I think an angel would be perfect for Isamu. O.o But I don't want to seem like I'm copying you, Azula. Would it be okay with you if he was an angel?...O.o And I don't mean that in a gay way! I mean that in the way I meant when I made my RP Forbidden Fruit...You all know that RP, right? It died a while ago. I know Puddin knows it. We have that RP going around in a notebook with another friend in RL.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:48 pm
{{heh heh..yeah that's where Cornelius is from...wait o.o um....teehee? ^^'}}  

demented_Puddin

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 pm
[[OOC: thats fine ... in fact,, "Lisa" is a fallen angel so not exactly an angel, more of a strange goth with broken wings XP]]  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff