Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 pm
"Alters? That's something you should show Ryousuke. He doesn't shut up about the alters." Axel said in a more positive tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 pm
"Where did he go anyways?" Piro said confused and looking around.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Ryousuke sighed and rubbed his head. "The God's eye is basically as its name states....you find it you become a God....I need it to turn back time and stop any of the destruction from happening" He said then crossed his arms. "I have a demon's soul inside of me apart from that I was much younger when I tried so I just wanted to see if anything happened and it did so now that I've said that much now then Piro tell me what you know about the altars.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:32 am
Arekkusa added happily. "Very honorably Ryousuke, that's definately what I'd do if i got it." She seemed to dance in place.

Dakouta turned her back to the group, crossed her arms, and shut her eyes. I cannot even BEGIN to imagine what i can do with it.. of course, what indeed could i do in a world already ruined by the apocalypse...?  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:13 am
Piro pulled out a marker. "Well for starters, ive been to four alters including this one and have two stones and my dark eye." He crossed out the alters he had been to. "Each alter was deep in a building that seemed to resemble the alter. like the place i found this one." He pulled out a stone from his back. "It was in an all metal building so i thought it might be metal. What ya think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm
Ryousuke looked at the stone then studied it. "That would be earth....so if you have three stones and we've found two...there is one left and I have it so now all thats left....is to make it to the ceremonial chamber at Hell's gate" He said then looked around. "It will be a dangerous journey but we must do it so......are you guys willing to risk your lives to remake the world or will you stay here because once I begin I won't look back." He crossed his arms again then leaned on the wall.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm
"that would make since cause the other one i found at the top of this giant tower." Piro said as he pulled out the last stone. "I'll go but don't we have to have them all in their released form? Where are we going to find someone good with earth and air. Their almost complete opposites."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:16 pm
Ryousuke thought as he looked at the last stones. "Released.......wait...I got it" He said as he drew his sword. "There is no need just throw both stones up at the same time." He said as he got ready to swing.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:01 pm
Arekkusa looked back and forth. "Well I'm determined to help out any way i can, count me in." She said then took a step backwards.

Dakouta, still closing her eyes and thinking to herself, added; "Sure, no doubt i'll be tagging along." She giggled to herself again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:28 pm
"K" Confused, Piro threw the two rocks up in the air.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Ryousuke quickly sliced the two stones making them shatter. "Thats the last two" He said then sheathed his sword as the two gems fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 am
Dukanni looked over at haruka "do you guys always fight like this?" she whispered in haruka's ear "just about" Haruka responded as the two sisters watched Axel and Pyro fight. and Haruka let out a tired sigh. then looked to her sister "do you know if there are any more werewolves still alive, or are they all....." Haruka cut off as her voice started breaking. Dukanni threw her arms around her sister in a hug. "i-dont-know.....the only semi-werewolf smell that i smelled, was you......" Dukkanni said Caringly to Haruka, but Haruka pulled away, "but i hope Hukano is still alive" haruka threw a fist at the wall then continued "even if he IS still alive......he wouldnt want to see a murderous werewolf like me again." Dukanni gave her sister a long hard stare "never think that......family is supposed to stay together. if he is still alive he will find you, i'm sure of it. besides it WAS NOT your fault that the humans found us......it was BOUND to happen, tribes of walking-talking wolves are always bound to be found." and Haruka sat down, shortly after...Dukanni sat down beside her and wrapped her arms around Haruka.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 pm
Axel lifted his head. The word MURDEROUS had caught his attention. "Haruka?" he whispedered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 am
"Ok how did you do that, i thought that you could only manipulate light." Piro said as he picked up the gems. "Hay Dukanni was it, do i know you cause you seam very familiar?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Ryousuke chuckled. "All metal comes from the earth so thats a pretty obvious one but to break the other one I had to think a bit more...I decided to use the shockwave of the first stone breaking to break the small barrier around the second stone....so that should sum it all in a simple manner" He said then picked up the two gems and placed them in his pockets.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games