Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:06 am
"How about... Italian." Atacis said with a serious but funny look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 am
ok, i wanna join.
gaian name: Ichino-Rosuto
name: Rosuto
neko person/ human?: neko
personality: hyper, random, crazy and seemingly shortminded but is more intelligent and observant than she lets on. tends to be a smartass and has a dirty mouth.
other: has magical abilities as well as ninja training. a nine-tailed fox neko, she is half demon, so has more longevity than the average human and is also stronger than the average human.
hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, dancing, music, piking fights, playing pranks on other students.
dorm #: 03
appearance: same as my avi  

Ichino-Rosuto

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am
rosuto walked lazily around the dorms, searching for room three. "what the hell?" she thought. "all the numbers are out of order! whoever assigned the numbers is either sadistic or a freakin' idiot."
finally, she happened upon it and banged loudly on the door with her fist.
"hey, open up! anybody in there?"
when no one answered, she went ahead and walked in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:27 am
"Ok sounds good." She said letting out a small laugh as she walked toward the restraint.  

LazySky

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 am
the fox neko looked aroud the room ... it appeared that someone already lived in the room ... and there was only one bed. not good. did they send her to the wrong room?
she checked her paper again. "s**t ... i am in the right room. and this is the co-ed dorm ... i hope i don't have to share with a guy."
it was about then that she saw giro-san lying on the floor unconsceous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:15 am
KAi got up and got dressed and walked out the door to go and eat  

Bravery-Homunculus

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm
rosuto used her toe to turn the older teen's head. yup, no doubt about it, he was out of it. she wondered vaguely if he was her roommate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:23 pm
"Yeah."  

Atacis_Grave

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm
OOC: by the way, aticus ... i love your siggy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Karia smiled and looked ahead. 'What am I doing her? Uh...what am I think? It's just breakfast.' She thought.  

LazySky

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:30 pm
rosuto shrugged and dropped her backpack on the bed. she would worry about the passed out (?dead?) guy on her floor later. let him rot, she had better things to do.
the neko walked back out of her dorm and began wandering aimlessly aroud the hallway. maybeshe would bump into someone ...

OOC: HINT! HINT! WINK! COUGH! HINT!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:46 am
KAi finally found a place and walked in  

Bravery-Homunculus

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm
"where the hell is everybody?" rosuto muttered to herself. "you think in a school as big as this there would actually be people in it!" then she bumped into someone coming around the corner.

((okay, somebody, i don't care who, PLEASE TALK TO MY RP CHARACTER!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Kai looked down and saw the girl that she bumped into and went down to her knees "I am sorry"she said helping her up  

Bravery-Homunculus

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 am
"Nah, it's cool ..." she looked up at the other girl. "Hey. My name is Rosuto - how about you?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff