Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:29 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
It's a Tv show, I think this is it's econd season. A bunch of people were on a plane and they crashed onto an island. The writing on the show is excellent. There's too many plot lines... basicaly they try to survive.
But ut's not like survivor or Giligan's Island in any way. xD
I don't watch TV constantly... but I don't know what I woud do if I didn't have it...
the only thing I watch that is on tv is the gilmore girls and CSI and in both of those I'm seasons behind
^^ I never got into either of those shows... I have seen a couple different episodes though...

I follow survivor, america's next top model, and house. Oh yeah, and the adult swim shows on cartoon network as I fall asleep. Other than that, I don't watch as much TV as I should. ;3

Somehow, even if you see the show House years from now, you have to see it. o.o
It's another one of those hospital shows, but it's different somehow...
Xd that's what they all say. Probally someday I'll be going through a friends collection of movies and see they have a copy of the series and I'll make sure to 'borrow' it xp

^^ 'borrowing' is always fun. <.< >.>

I'm not a big reader of mangas, nor do I buy the movies... so that's where I see most of my anime. =/
I'm generally obsessed I watch and read it all. Anime for the comedy and the manga for the original plot gonk Darn they change plots like americans change cars.My friends call me 'the dealer' since i have a lot of anime/ manga  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:04 am
whee  

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:05 am
whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:08 am
whee  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:10 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
It's a Tv show, I think this is it's econd season. A bunch of people were on a plane and they crashed onto an island. The writing on the show is excellent. There's too many plot lines... basicaly they try to survive.
But ut's not like survivor or Giligan's Island in any way. xD
I don't watch TV constantly... but I don't know what I woud do if I didn't have it...
the only thing I watch that is on tv is the gilmore girls and CSI and in both of those I'm seasons behind
^^ I never got into either of those shows... I have seen a couple different episodes though...

I follow survivor, america's next top model, and house. Oh yeah, and the adult swim shows on cartoon network as I fall asleep. Other than that, I don't watch as much TV as I should. ;3

Xd that's what they all say. Probally someday I'll be going through a friends collection of movies and see they have a copy of the series and I'll make sure to 'borrow' it xp

I'm not a big reader of mangas, nor do I buy the movies... so that's where I see most of my anime. =/
I'm generally obsessed I watch and read it all. Anime for the comedy and the manga for the original plot gonk Darn they change plots like americans change cars.My friends call me 'the dealer' since i have a lot of anime/ manga
xD That's what I've heard, though I've never been willing to spend the dough to see the change for myself.
I have been meaning to borrow a couple mangas from my friends, but I know I don't have the time to read them anyway. =P

So many things to do, yet I still go on Gaia... and Gaia creates even more things to do. D=

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

xD That's what I've heard, though I've never been willing to spend the dough to see the change for myself.
I have been meaning to borrow a couple mangas from my friends, but I know I don't have the time to read them anyway. =P

So many things to do, yet I still go on Gaia... and Gaia creates even more things to do. D=
Yeah they cost a lot but I bought a lot of my manga sometime ago...when I had random money. Mangas take less than an hour to read.
xp But gaia is so fun.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:22 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Yeah they cost a lot but I bought a lot of my manga sometime ago...when I had random money. Mangas take less than an hour to read.
xp But gaia is so fun.
xD I'm always so frugal. I can usually talk myself out of spending my money...
Not on Gaia though, it's much harder not to spend virtual money. ^^;

I know! I was randomly invited to a different poll guild the other day, so I've been trying to post there, plus there's some threads in the CB I have to keep up with, plus drawings I need tofor people... I love it all, but I have so much to do in real life too. D=
How do you do it? XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:27 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

xp But gaia is so fun.

I know! I was randomly invited to a different poll guild the other day, so I've been trying to post there, plus there's some threads in the CB I have to keep up with, plus drawings I need tofor people... I love it all, but I have so much to do in real life too. D=
How do you do it? XD
^^ my best skill is saving irl and on gaia...and I get atleast 2k a day from posting on my days off and other days just 1k
I don't know I post here I spend tons of time in MPT also I post on friends quest threads and do research...There isn't a time when I have three windows doing 5 things at once. xp

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:48 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

xp But gaia is so fun.

How do you do it? XD
^^ my best skill is saving irl and on gaia...and I get atleast 2k a day from posting on my days off and other days just 1k
I don't know I post here I spend tons of time in MPT also I post on friends quest threads and do research...There isn't a time when I have three windows doing 5 things at once. xp
I swear that I'm getting a lot more gold from lurking lately.
I was off and on yesterday, yet I still earned about 500g

My problem is that I'm saving up for commons... so when I get enough gold, I spend it. :3 I'm not having to save up for months to get one item. ^^;
I'm not used to this...

Hmm... I usually have about four screens up, but I switch back and forth. I used to keep 2 accounts going at once, but I haven't done that in months...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:54 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

xp But gaia is so fun.

How do you do it? XD

My problem is that I'm saving up for commons... so when I get enough gold, I spend it. :3 I'm not having to save up for months to get one item. ^^;
I'm not used to this...

Hmm... I usually have about four screens up, but I switch back and forth. I used to keep 2 accounts going at once, but I haven't done that in months...
It's kind of the other way around as I'm saving to get the commons after I get the other stuff since the price doesn't flux with commons.
I always have two accounts open and I normally have one acount posting twice as fast since guild posts and fourm posts run on seperate clocks xp then there is PMing...if i'm having a good time it adds up mega fast

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:59 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

xp But gaia is so fun.

How do you do it? XD

I'm not used to this...

It's kind of the other way around as I'm saving to get the commons after I get the other stuff since the price doesn't flux with commons.
I always have two accounts open and I normally have one acount posting twice as fast since guild posts and fourm posts run on seperate clocks xp then there is PMing...if i'm having a good time it adds up mega fast
Yeah... I spent so long only saving up to buy the letter for that month. I never had any fun, it was all work the whole month for that one (or two) letter(s).

Yeah, if I wwere going to buy any donation items, I would save up and buy those first.... but I don't want any right now.

It is so great to buy what I actually want. <3

XD I used to do that, I haven't in so long...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:06 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

How do you do it? XD

I'm not used to this...

Yeah... I spent so long only saving up to buy the letter for that month. I never had any fun, it was all work the whole month for that one (or two) letter(s).

Yeah, if I wwere going to buy any donation items, I would save up and buy those first.... but I don't want any right now.

it's hard buying things that cost so much but that's what i get for being banned whee I'm not quiting gaia any time soon so I know no matter what I get I'll have.
I only quest for things I want. If I'm not questing I'm donating though sometimes I should be questing when I'm donating

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:14 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

How do you do it? XD

I'm not used to this...

it's hard buying things that cost so much but that's what i get for being banned whee I'm not quiting gaia any time soon so I know no matter what I get I'll have.
I only quest for things I want. If I'm not questing I'm donating though sometimes I should be questing when I'm donating
XP

Yeah... I wanted the letters and I quested for them. It's just that I also wanted items! I had one outfit that didn't really match and donation items.

That's why I've been buying so many commons... I've never had them. ;.;

xD It's so nice to just donate for the donation items.... I get to have more fun time and I'm not stressed because the price for sealeds keeps raising. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:26 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I'm not used to this...

XP

Yeah... I wanted the letters and I quested for them. It's just that I also wanted items! I had one outfit that didn't really match and donation items.

xD It's so nice to just donate for the donation items.... I get to have more fun time and I'm not stressed because the price for sealeds keeps raising. >.<
I've always donated ever since the devil horns came out xp but now I need all of those items back... five 70k items ...it adds up, fast.
Making a straight donation is cheeper...because your not spending so much time saving up for it

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:42 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XP

I've always donated ever since the devil horns came out xp but now I need all of those items back... five 70k items ...it adds up, fast.
Making a straight donation is cheeper...because your not spending so much time saving up for it
That's still back when I didn't care too much about the donation items....
xD I have talked myself out of saving for some of those items...

When I stop to think about it right now... I'd probably have roughly 50k right now if I started saving for the horns whan I was thinking about it.

Oh well, I'm not taking it back now. =/

Yes, I see that now. ^^ It used to take up so much time, and that's exactly what I thought. D=

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games