Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:13 pm

"Great work Gible!Now come on I don't want to be late for class."Edward said and ran towards the school with Gible at his side.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

"oh great Vaporeon, i would have known were my room was if you wouldnt have given me a fever!" she glared at her vaporeon "vap vap vapor!" not my fault........ok ok it is! "honestly!" Emili ran when she saw Edward "hey, im feeling better!" she called to him

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm

(So...I'm going to say that Justine was let off with a warning and is on her way to class...)

Justine and Quilly walked down the hall. "Ok Quilly let's get one thing straight. NO PRANKS....until second semester." "Cynda..." Fine... "Good now let's get to class...wait the teacher said class would be outside." "CYNDA!" OUTSIDE! "Yeah let's go!" laughed Justine as they ran outside.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Jasmine walked up to the two teachers. "Who was that? Was she another member of team rocket?" Jasmine asked. "Leafeon leaf leaf...... Leaf leaf leaf....." This is getting too dangerous..... Someone is going to get hurt....

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Justine arrived and saw two teachers and Jasmine. "Oh, over there Quilly."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Jasmine saw Justine and Quilly coming. "hi justine!" "Leafeon leaf leafeon!" Hi Justine and Quilly!

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Tami nodded, "Yes that was another member of team rocket. This is why, besides wild pokemon, we don't want students out in the woods. Team rocket aren't kind to anyone." She hugged Tasha goodbye and walked away.

"Come on, lets finish our lesson," Tasha said, walking away from the trees.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:51 pm

"Hi Jasmine what did I miss?" "Cynda cyn cynda cynda..." It seems like there was a battle earlier...

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 pm

"Not much, and there WAS a battle. They just fought off another team rocket member," Jasmine replied. "Leafeon leaf leafeon leaf...." I just know someone is going to get hurt sooner or later....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 pm

"Glad to hear that,"Edward said to Emili."I was coming to see how you were doing,come on we better get back to class."Edward said to Emili.Gible was excited about the next class and couldn't wait.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Jasmine looks at Quilly, then to Justine. "Hey. What class do you have next?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 pm

"Come on Emili,"Edward said than looked down at the excited Gible.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Feathertail14
Jasmine looks at Quilly, then to Justine. "Hey. What class do you have next?"

"Oh we have a class in Fire pokemon. Me and Quilly are hoping that we don't get kicked out of class this time." "CYNDA CYN CYNDA CYN!" ONE TIME ONE TIME!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

"Hehe.... Its ok Quilly. We know you didn't mean it...." Jasmine said. Then she pulled out her schedule. "Um...... Hey! I have that same class!" Then she looked down at Leafeon. "Um..... i don't think this is going to be good...." "LEAFEON! LEAF LEAF LEAFEON! LEAF LEAFEON LEAF LEAFEON! LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF!" WHAT! OF COURSE ITS NOT GOOD! I AM A GRASS-TYPE! I AM WEAK AGAINST FIRE!

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hmm this poses a problem...Well maybe Jewel will get lucky and not get hit..." Justine suggested.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games