Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 pm

"It's nice to meet you,"Zen said then smelled blood "Ashi what happened this time?"Zen asked with a sigh."The normal stuff,"Ashi replied
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Sora turned to Ashi and frowned, then faced Star. "You know you don't ALWAYS have to ATTACK first...." "Well i'm sorry...." Star said, not really meaning it. Sora sighed, then faced Ashi. "well lets get that wound wrapped up, ok?" Aki neighed and Fuyu rolled her eyes.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:53 pm

"Who else is there,"Zen asked when he eard the creatures "Well you know how I told you about my friend in the military.He's names Ayu and he's a baby dragon and there are also two unicorns.One is Sora's and the other is her sisters,"Ashi said
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:54 pm

"yeah.... sorry about having them here Zen. They can wait outside," Sora said. She turned to Aki and Fuyu. "You two can stay out here, ok?" Aki just neighed again and trotted off to a nearby tree, Fuyu following. Sora rolled her eyes, but smiled. Then Sora went inside, Star hesitated before following her sister into the house.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 am

Ayu walked over to the unicorns and asked if they wanted to play

Ashi walked with Zen into the kitchen and Zen put a wrap around Ashi's chest.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 am

((What about me!?!?!? im losted! crying ))

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 am

((well i'll have Sora go outside in this post to check on Aki and Fuyu and Ayu, so you can meet up with her, ok?))

Star looked around the house, but stayed at least 5 feet away from Ashi if she ever got close to him, still not trusting the demon. Sora sighed as she saw what Star was doing, then got up. "I'll be right back," Sora said before she left the house and walked over to where Aki, Fuyu, and Ayu were. Sora leaned up against a tree, smiling as she watched the unicorns and dragon.

Aki neighed happily when Ayu asked to play. Fuyu just sighed, but she nodded as well.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 am

Sakura got up and walked around, she saw a house, And sora. "Sora!" She said calling to her friend.

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

Sora looked over to who called her name and saw Sakura. Sora smiled at her friend and waved. "Sakura!" Sora called back.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

((omg! this looks awsome!))

China_Forever

China_Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 am

Clan Name: Fireclan
Rp Name: Marylin (Mary line - Mary for short.)
Species: Angel
Power: Control Light, Transport, Shape shifting.
Personality: Kind, strong, shy
Bio: None
Picture: User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

((Cool))

When Zen finished wrapping Ashi he 'looked at Star "So your Sora's sister?"

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Sakura ran over to her friend!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Star nodded. "Yeah. She's younger than be by about a year," she explained.

Sora smiled and once Sakura was next to her, Sora hugged her friend. "Its been so long since i last saw you Sakura!" she said.

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 pm

(("I know! about 20 pages maybe!?" lol.))

"I know! it's been 3 years hasn't it?"
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games