Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:29 pm
"Joey, you and the others go assist in getting everyone who shouldn't be here out of here. I'm going to try to begin making the needed repairs so these will function if we need them again. And by the way things have been going today, I get the feeling we'll need them at least once more." Randy said into his communicator. "Right, we're on it." Joey said as he and the others began to help getting people in the area to safety.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm
"Damn! Murdoc's real trouble, that almost got us! Please get him soon." B said. Then his stomach growled. I should have gone with C and L when I had a chance! he grumbled to himself.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:37 pm
(who do you mean? the only ones who isn't really helping are Drake, Tucker, and B right now, but even they could be of assistance I think. In other words, shouldn't they be here?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 pm
(I meant any possible civilians in the area, i guess I should have clairified that)  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 pm
(Oh. Sorry. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 pm
Chess Master Ed
(Oh. Sorry. sweatdrop )
(no, that was my bad. Oh, btw, I have posted the begining portion of chapter I of my series over in the serial subforum)

Randy sat inside the cockpit of the TerraForce Megabot, trying to make the repairs as quickly as he could. "Man, what I wouldn't give for some help here." He said to himself as he worked frantically  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm
Beyond Birthday concentrated and put out the fire and brought the ground shift back to the condition it was once in. He tried to do that much to help, he was sure if he got in there he'd be killed like Dembezie was. Maybe he was better off leaving, but he didn't want to leave. He realized that Randy was all alone in one of those robots, he did know a little about electronics and machines, maybe he could be of use. He quickly ran over there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 pm
(cool.)
"Oh great, now where's he going now?" Tucker asked referring to B.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Out of the corner of his eye, Randy saw Beyond running towards the Megabot. "What do you want now?" Randy asked, unsure of whether or not he should be ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:44 pm
"Look, I'm not stupid, I know that because of what I did, you don't trust me, and I can't say as I can blame you for that. If we don't stop this guy, everyone will die. I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to leave this world yet. I can help you, you need these things to help distract Murdoc while Xeros does his thing, right? I know a little about machines, let me help." Still seeing a look of distrust, B then put his right hand over his heart and his left hand out like he was being sworn in at the witness stand, like he'd done at his own trial. "I swear I won't try anything, believe me. I have a a son, he's only four years old, I swear on his life that I won't do another thing to you. If there's anyone in this life I care for besides C, it's him. Please believe me!" I probably didn't need to confess all that, but somehow I feel better for it. he added silently.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:57 am
Randy stared at B from behind his mask, trying to come up with a decision. One the one hand, B was willing to try to make ammends for what he did and had selfless reasons for doing so. But on the other hand, he was psychotic and wouldn't think twice about trying to turn a Megabot into a massive bomb. "Alright, you can help, but if you pull any funny business on me, I will not hesitate to take you down." Randy answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm
"I won't. Many people think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I did some of the things I've done for good reason, but I know that no matter what I say, they don't understand, I'm sure it's the same with you. I will admit though that I don't have anything against you guys. Sorry about before."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm
"It's okay, I can imagine Medadrax had something to do with it like he has with a lot of things around here." Randy said as he worked on repairing the control consoles of the TerraForce Megabot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm
"Yeah, the offer he made to Nataku and myself, I didn't feel like it was something I could refuse. It's like he controlled me to say yes. I'm sure he had something to do with how huge Kiba got too. Anyway, what can I do to help?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 am
"While they're getting that thing fixed, we should maybe do our level best to help distract that guy. Ionex should be able to protect us."
"Guess I'll trust you."  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces