Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:20 pm
(@Bearclaw: Sure)
(@Leafpetal: Yes. Its cute)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:52 am
((YAY! i like peacocks (sp?)...))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:39 am
(lol, you spelled it right)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:44 am
((YAY!! FEAR MEH SPELLIN POWWARS! sort of....))  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:19 pm
((I think I might have Talli tempted to join to dark side))

((Omigosh- it's adorable. I like how the colors blend))

((Just to make sure, Daughters of the Moon is the name of the series, correct? I really wanna read it now))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:28 pm
"I'd expect you'd know, don't you recognize this room?" Talli blinked, and studied it carefully. Yes- this was the room where she and Snowflake had been, waiting for Morgan. "Why have you brought me back here. Hostage?" He chuckled, a cold, shrill laugh, "Partly. It certainly will attract your friends back, but another reason, also." "Yeah?" "You can't possibly think your own the 'good' side, do you? Your side is holding far more secrets than you think." "Hah! Don't try me with that. After my last visit, I know what's right." "Hmm, don't be too sure."

((Gaaah, total writer's block. Give me some time to think how he'll tempt her...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:44 pm
((OOH! I GOTS AN IDEA!!! how's dis?))

Kisa looked around, then changed into her human form, then looked around some more. "Talli! Where are you?" Kisa called. Then she saw someone up the street and without thinking, Kisa ran up to the person. "Talli! Talli is that-" Kisa cut off when she saw it wasn't Talli, but some guy. "Hey. You looking for someone?" he said, smiling. "Yes but i bet you don't-" "Of course i know her..." the guy said, pulling out a picture of Talli. "How did you...." Kisa said, shocked. The guy just smiled, then grabbed Kisa's arm and disappeared into the shadows, taking Kisa with him. No! Not another follower! Kisa thought as she was taken away, hoping Morgan would hear. After a bit, now in Nefandus, Kisa was taken to a room and inside was another follower and Talli. "Talli!" Kisa yelled, then was about to run to her, but the follower she was taken by held onto her arm. "Let go!" Kisa said, then changed into a snow tiger and was about to attack the follower, but was shot with a tranquilizer dart and fell asleep. "ok man. The tiger girl won't wake up for a bit. So you can do whatever," the follower said, then left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 pm
((Great! And your idea gave me another idea! Boo-yeah!))

"Snowflake!" Talli cried in alarm, and knelt beside her best friend. She looked up to the boy with a devilish glint in her eyes. "How dare you-" But he cut her off, "See what your little friends did? She came to us crying, telling us how your supposedly 'friends' were hurting innocent people. Who's side does that make you on, now?" Talli's eyes were still glaring, but their was confusion in them now. "I bet you've hurt plenty of innocents, too." He shrugged, "Don't be too sure." She looked to Snowflake, I'm not going to believe him until I hear it straight from Snowflake.

((What if they force you to say it's true?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:36 pm
((hm.... I SAY THEY FORCE MEH TO SAY IT! OOH! lets say the dart was special and made me say that! I SAY YEAH! wake-y up now!))

Kisa fidgeted a bit, then her eyes flashed open and she looked over to Talli. "Talli?... oh Talli... we were wrong... Morgan... she is hurting others... innocent people... Heather was right to join the Atrox... I... i think we should do the same..." Kisa said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm
(NO!!!!!)
(@Bearclaw: Yeah its called Daughters of the Moon by Lynne Ewing)

A huge shadow filled the room, Seth also appeared. "Perfect," He bent down and looked at Talli, sorrow in his eyes, but only for a second. "You'd better listen to Kisa...she's right."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan cried endlessly, her life was ruined. Her best friend gone, her mother wasn't going to last the night, and Selene had abandoned her. "O mater Luna," She cried. "Why did you have to do this to me?" She glanced out her window to see the moon, but it was covered by clouds.

A faint voice was heard, "My dear daughter. All will be well. The life of a daughter is hard, but its joys are even greater." Morgan didn't recognize the voice as Selene.

"Who are you?" Morgan asked.

"My name is Jemina," A girl appeared. She was no more than seventeen. "I know your troubles better than anyone. Long ago I was a daughter and my friends defeated the Atrox, or so we thought. Only a small part of his shadow remained, making him able to grow again." Jemina sat beside her. "The only serving daughter is your mother, she doesn't remember though. She went through the worst thing, she watched helplessly as her best friend died saving your world."

The girl stood and faded away, "Don't give up..." Morgan was once again alone.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

mizu-chii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm
(Hey crystalstar did you get my pm?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 pm
Kisa looked over to Seth and nodded, then turned back to Talli, changing into a human again, then sat up. "Please Talli... we should... its the right thing to do..." Kisa said.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 pm
((Alright, I can try to stop by Borders tommorrow...))

Talli blinked. That didn't seem right... Morgan couldn't, could she? But she truested Snowflake with her life... or was it Kisa now? She looked to the followers, and then to Kisa, and sighed in defeat, "That seems the only right path to take... but it sounds so wrong." Clenching her fist, she stood. "What's my first my task?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am
Kisa changed to a snow tiger again. "I like being a snow tiger... where... where is the cold fire?..." Kisa asked Seth.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 pm
Seth smiled and waved them out of the room. A deep sound, kind of like thunder, came from the shadow and it vanished. "The Atrox is please," He whispered and they walked out of the building.

They walked down the street and to a portal. Just as they approached it opened. "We're having it in the real world." Seth stepped through.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan walked along the beach, clearing her head. A huge group of people were gathered around a fire, partying. She shrugged and made her way towards them.

As she approached she felt strange, something hot touched her neck. She glanced down to see her amulet glowing. "Oh no," She whispered and broke into a run towards the group.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seth, Kisa, and Talli stood in front of the cold fire. Other followers around them. "Who's first?" He asked the two girls.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff