• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

Bish, I don't think you ever completed mine. As I recalled, it was a b***h to shadow xd
not so much you but that goddan dragon behind you. b*****d pisses me off >.>

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**
you better be! goddamit. not really...

User Image

I should pop in at the thread sometime.... Meh...

In other news, there's a really big chance that I might be moving to the states before the year is over, Cali to be specific.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

Bish, I don't think you ever completed mine. As I recalled, it was a b***h to shadow xd

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**

User Image

In other news, there's a really big chance that I might be moving to the states before the year is over, Cali to be specific.
**shruggs**
i suppose an appearance or two is in order. i post occasionally but not like when i had a job. so, where in cali you lookin to nest?

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:52 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**

User Image

**shruggs**
i suppose an appearance or two is in order. i post occasionally but not like when i had a job. so, where in cali you lookin to nest?

User Image

With the boyfriend over at Santa Cruz... I just really need to get away from here, and it's been a long-time goal for me to move to the states anyways.The relationship between me and my family is getting worse, and I'm afraid something bad will happen if I don't move soon. I'm only staying right now because my classes are already paid for.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**

User Image

**shruggs**

User Image

With the boyfriend over at Santa Cruz... I just really need to get away from here, and it's been a long-time goal for me to move to the states anyways.The relationship between me and my family is getting worse, and I'm afraid something bad will happen if I don't move soon. I'm only staying right now because my classes are already paid for.
i figured you'd say that. >.< Make sure you're ready for that, Cali isn't the place to move just on a whim. it's crazy expensive here and even more expensive where you want to move!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**

User Image

**shruggs**

User Image

i figured you'd say that. >.< Make sure you're ready for that, Cali isn't the place to move just on a whim. it's crazy expensive here and even more expensive where you want to move!

User Image

*NODS* <.< Ok... stupid caps lock...

Anyways, yeah, I know it's a risk. But a change might be good for me... heh, maybe it'll force me to help out a bit more, God knows I'm lazy here... And anything can happen between here and there...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

**shruggs**

User Image

User Image

Anyways, yeah, I know it's a risk. But a change might be good for me... heh, maybe it'll force me to help out a bit more, God knows I'm lazy here... And anything can happen between here and there...
speaking from experience, it'll definitely put things in perspective. living on your own, outside the family makes you see things in a completely different way but i guarantee it'll be the hardest thing you've ever done to this point. in the end, i think it'll be a good move for you though.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

**shruggs**

User Image

User Image

speaking from experience, it'll definitely put things in perspective. living on your own, outside the family makes you see things in a completely different way but i guarantee it'll be the hardest thing you've ever done to this point. in the end, i think it'll be a good move for you though.

User Image

I hope so for that last part, and yeah, I know that moving away is gonna be difficult as all hell, I mean, it has been 22 years after all.

OH JESUS CHRIST YOUR SIG!!! That scene always makes my eyes twitch >.o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

User Image

User Image

I hope so for that last part, and yeah, I know that moving away is gonna be difficult as all hell, I mean, it has been 22 years after all.

OH JESUS CHRIST YOUR SIG!!! That scene always makes my eyes twitch >.o
damn, that's one sexy a** scarf you got XD
I LOVED the Joker in this flick. he was everything i had hoped him to be. in my own world, the Joker is slightly more sadistic though. Methinks you'll be alright though, i mean, you'll be with a cat that loves you. and even though i personally think he's a weenie, dude seems to genuinely want the very best for you and vice versa. i'm not selling you a pipe dream of love conquers all but as long as you guys don't lose that feeling for one another, you'll be alright.

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:02 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix

User Image

Sorry! ^^;
**shakes fist at**

User Image

**shruggs**

User Image

Other then that make sure you can find a job... its a b***h to find a job out in these parts. Even when the job market was good most of the jobs required a degree or something of the sort to make rent...

If you move there ill be a 30 minute drive from you! <3

Ok im done intruding on your convo ....sowwie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm
So i drew batman cuz, you know, i like Batman.

Smokey brand Batman

I need some better paper or coloring utensils >.>

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:20 am
Smokey5000
I LOVED the Joker in this flick. he was everything i had hoped him to be. in my own world, the Joker is slightly more sadistic though. Methinks you'll be alright though, i mean, you'll be with a cat that loves you. and even though i personally think he's a weenie, dude seems to genuinely want the very best for you and vice versa. i'm not selling you a pipe dream of love conquers all but as long as you guys don't lose that feeling for one another, you'll be alright.

User Image

Yeah, I do hope I never lose that feeling, even with him being so far away, he makes me happy. And I know love is not the whole fairy tales other's try to sell us, it's ridiculous to be honest.

And that Batman is really awesome o.o

OoChIcKeNoO
Other then that make sure you can find a job... its a b***h to find a job out in these parts. Even when the job market was good most of the jobs required a degree or something of the sort to make rent...

User Image

Silly Chicky, ish okay ^^ You can share whatever you wish with us. Yeah, I know, that's the first thing I'll do when I move, get a job, and might also study over there *nods*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000

User Image

Yeah, I do hope I never lose that feeling, even with him being so far away, he makes me happy. And I know love is not the whole fairy tales other's try to sell us, it's ridiculous to be honest.

And that Batman is really awesome o.o

OoChIcKeNoO

User Image

Silly Chicky, ish okay ^^ You can share whatever you wish with us. Yeah, I know, that's the first thing I'll do when I move, get a job, and might also study over there *nods*
Well you never know with people some conversations are more personal then others so i never like to intrude...unless im being a brat or a b***h lol.

Well yeah the job market or job hunting in advance is the key. :]
Job markets a slow as molasses right now so start searching and getting an idea of whats more avaliable a few months in advance. It helped alot for me when i moved. 3nodding

Uni in santa cruz is pretty nice alot of weed smokers but over all still a ok college. I have a few friends that go there right now.

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 pm
So i finished two more commissions. The first is B. he showed me some arts he got yesterday and tiny said it looked like a woman so i went for that opposite effect. i believe it came out decidedly male.

Bun-B

The second was one for Zonic with miss Goth. She goes by pure silence now, i think, but he asked for something that would make ol gor's beau gasp so i went for that whole, dominatrix thing with a rather inapproprate angle. would you say i accomplished said task?.

Zonic 2

I have to more i need to uplaod, Supersweet (yeah i actually finished it this time >.>) and another one of chickadee (cuz lately, her avy has been pretty fly.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:25 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Well you never know with people some conversations are more personal then others so i never like to intrude...unless im being a brat or a b***h lol.

Well yeah the job market or job hunting in advance is the key. :]
Job markets a slow as molasses right now so start searching and getting an idea of whats more avaliable a few months in advance. It helped alot for me when i moved. 3nodding

Uni in santa cruz is pretty nice alot of weed smokers but over all still a ok college. I have a few friends that go there right now.

User Image

Yeah, I still have a year before graduating but I found out that some places have international programs and I might be able to transfer my credits. If it takes longer, I really don't mind. But I'm still doing research :3

Snicker Thief: You definitely accomplished it *nods*

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:39 pm
Smokey5000
So i finished two more commissions. The first is B. he showed me some arts he got yesterday and tiny said it looked like a woman so i went for that opposite effect. i believe it came out decidedly male.

Bun-B

The second was one for Zonic with miss Goth. She goes by pure silence now, i think, but he asked for something that would make ol gor's beau gasp so i went for that whole, dominatrix thing with a rather inapproprate angle. would you say i accomplished said task?.

Zonic 2

I have to more i need to uplaod, Supersweet (yeah i actually finished it this time >.>) and another one of chickadee (cuz lately, her avy has been pretty fly.)
I love bunnies but B came out scary and very male and ...and umm like a rabid bunny lol.

Zonic's is the s**t, definatly got the le gasp effect there. **nods**

YESH MAKE ME ARTS! LOL... and thankies i try. I dun wanna change it now cause the inra beads evolved and i wont be able to make it again now >-<

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff