Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

protoblues

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 pm

William stared at Cirruleic for a full minute before the sheer stupidity of what he said fully registered. Did he not understand what position he was in? Perhaps this will remove some of his idiocy thought William, as he turned the crank used to tighten Cirruleic's bonds.
"It's no wonder you ended up here. Your sharp tongue must have earned you no small number of enemies. You also don't have the brains to back up what you say. If you were at all intelligent, you wouldn't have said something like that to the newest passenger on the gravy train, and you'd probably realize that shutting your mouth is the best course of action. After all, opening it seems to bring you nothing but pain."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Caleb tilted his head to the right slightly. A small sighed exited the bearded mask as he continued to walk down the stairs. Once down, he lit 'fresher' candles in the room.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Cirruleic gave a shriek, and then bit his lip.
"You don't understand," he protested weakly. "She was pretty once, but I heard that man in her head convinced her that neglecting care of herself was the best way to go."
~*~
Moé was at Ann's again.
"What?! You're restricting yourself, Ann! You usually let your 'skin breathe', remember?"
"Well, now, I'm letting the back of my neck breathe!"
"What happened to you?!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Caleb fell into his chair, picking up the tome he so badly wanted to start reading again. Beginning to read the tome, he began to fall into somnia. He had to rest his head on the back of the leather chair to keep his head up.

Steel Jay

protoblues

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 pm

"Oh, well that just makes it completly fine that you just insulted my boss.", replied William. "Do you honestly think before you speak? Don't bother answering that. I have a new question. Mocha hears voices in her head?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Moé was chasing after Ann.
"Ann, you're changing back, right now!"
"What are you, a lesbian?!"
~*~
Cirruleic paused.
"She says she's a reincarnation of Rasputin. From what I can tell, something-- Rasputin, or a demon looking like him-- has been influencing her decisions since birth. He's the source of most of her battle plans, as she is only twenty, and can only spend so much time not studying dark magics and working. She's a puppet. Would feel sorry for her, if only she wasn't so compliant to that mad monk's decisions, and greasy."
[[He never learns.]]

Miss Lovely Rita

protoblues

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm

"You sir, are hopeless." said William, "I was about to loosen your bonds for telling me what I wanted to know, but you continue to insult her. Whatever. You've told me what I want to know, and now I will leave. Goodbye."
William turned around and began to walk away, to return to his chamber and think about what he ought to do next.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Cirruleic gave a 'pah'.
"Just wait until this entire place is run over by Muspel! Mocha'll do nothing about it!"
Mocha, meanwhile, was playing an odd hypothetical game of chess with herself, making a strategy for the upcoming Muspel invasion.
"I should just do the best thing, planting huge razors in the ground. My troops feel no pain, and I can just piece them back together."
But they may think of a countermeasure.
"This is what William is foooooor. You're useless at times like this, Rasputin."
She walked outside of her tactics-room.
"Wiiiilliam?"
Cirruleic saw her.
"Ah-HAH!"
Mocha then realized what he meant, and hurriedly put her gasmask on.
She went over and kicked Cirruleic in the face.

Miss Lovely Rita

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Kokopelli saw Ann and Moé running around, and watched with some interest.
[[/pervert]]
He then caught a flash of something; the nape of Ann's neck.
His entire body tensed, and then he hobbled out of the room; even his nonexistent heart had stiffened.
[[Dahahahah.]]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Caleb continued to read alone. The only light was the scattered candles. The only sound was an aged page being turned.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Kokopelli hobbled out of a portal, next to Caleb.
He weakly gestured for some cold water, or something to distract his mind.
He moved one of his paper-white hands up his cowl, as if wiping off sweat.
[[B-But he doesn't sweat! /logicerror]]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:04 pm

"May I ask why?" Caleb replied, getting out of his chair. Snapping the book shut and placing it onto a nearby oak table.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Kokopelli shook his head hurriedly.
Caleb wouldn't understand, and would view his reasons foolish.

Kokopelli looked at his hand; his skin was slowly darkening.
"O-Oh no."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:57 pm

William was a bit slow to respond to Mocha's call. He turned around just in time to catch her kicking Cirruleic in the face. Not a bad kick for a young woman he thought.
He walked up to her and asked,"I heard you calling. Can I help you with something, Miss Mocha?"

protoblues

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Mocha put her hands on her hips.
"I received some intel that Muspel may be planning a surprise pillage-raid. They know about my bad habit of just using impaler-razors planted in the ground, and I'm sure they'll think up something to countermeasure it..."
She paused.
"Oh yeah, Muspel is a country in the volcanoes a distance from here. They're a society that lives in the side of a mountain. Everyone assumes Nifl is the only force in Midgard, which is stupid. Doesn't help that the former leader lied to the people."
She tightened Cirruleic's bonds, and then turned to William.
Mocha extended her hand for a handshake.
"Well, should we get working to make everyone else fear us?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games