Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 am
"Well i dont remember my parents from when i was human.." She softly mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 pm

"Ahh don't feel bad, buddy! Oblivion said that demons are born from humans who died that did dins in there life or something along that line! See, I don't know my human parents too!" Milly grinned.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:16 pm
aura came back from the roof
"so whats next on..........is everyone ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:55 pm
She smiled back at milly. "Haha thanks. Oh its nothing." She answered aura as she walked into the room. She then yawned "Oh, wow am I tired. Well everyone ill be going back 'up' to nap.. Ill be back to find ya'll" She half-joked. She flew out the doorway and disappeared in a beam of light.

By the time dakouta got to the building she was blinded by a flashing beam of light. "arrg!" she yelled and fell backwards, rubbing her eyes. She looked upward, where she felt the powerful presence of a noble demon. ohh.. this aint good.

(edited dakouta in there)  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm
As Alexis beamed herself away Brad spoke. "We we're just talking about our parents...not that it really matter. So what if you and your parents were of high class, we're all the same went it comes down to the nitty gritty. We're just demons."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:43 pm

"They were just demons...." Milly said, "They weren't very happy that I was a Lesser Demon. Actually they were very disgusted they had a lesser demon daughter." She shrugged, "Just chatting is all Aura"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:23 pm
"I'm talking about us, not your parents Milly. Went it comes down to it, we're the same. Just plain demons. Sure, Oblivion is a NOBLE demon. You're a LESSER demon. I'm a HALF demon. What is the one word I said in each of those sentences?" Brad started to sound like a teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 pm

"Demon....." Milly looked at Brad.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 pm
"Bingo." Brad said making his hand look a gun. "We are just demon. But to dash away the thought of being the same, we bring in what his called a, hierarchy." Brad made his way over to the couch his was previously lying the night before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Dakouta stood near the doorway, looking upward where she felt the demons presence. She stopped tossing the gem, a glare in her eye.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 pm
Brad gave an annoyed sigh. He sensed someone close by. He appeared at the front door. "What?" He said almost yelling. He stood before a young woman. "And who are you suppose to be?"

(Also I'm going to be gone for a week tomorrow. I won't be back till Thursday night.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 pm
"Rude much..?" she mumbled. She tossed the gem again to herself, her head still tilting upwards. "I just sensed a group of people here.." She fibbed. "and who are you supposed to be?" She mimicked.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm
"I'm suppose to be the King of Slackers." Brad jested. "Actually to be honest I could care less about who you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 pm
"King of slackers..? Not one to be jealous about.." She muttered. She stood quiet, still looking up. "Not to butt into your business or anything, but do you happen to know who the powerful demonic presence is..?" The gem disappeared in her hand and a single katana formed. She stuck it into the ground.  

Rekkushi

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm
oblivion stomped town stares and darted outside in what was a apparent rage
aura"...........he still cant ecspet it so he ant escape it"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games