Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Emmy takes the egg and cracks it in the bowl "like this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 am
"Yup..now do this...",she said showing Emmy how to open the egg. "Make sure there aren't any shell bits in there..otherwise it won't taste good."  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:21 pm
"K!" emmy cracks the egg carefully "hows this" she smiles  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:35 pm
"Very good!"Road said with a small smile.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:32 pm
"thank you" Emmy said smiling up at Road  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am
((I'm sorry for my failure at returning replys!!! I'm such a bad person!!*over dramatic*))

Kiki giggled, sitting down at the table. She pushed in her chair as close as she could. "Well arn't you two cute," she said, "Just like a real couple."
Kiki took a pancake and placed it on her plate. She also placed some on Bachis' plate, pouring powder suger all over it. "Maura, pancakes are a mesy thing. Theres no getting around it," she said in a calm voice. takeing a small bite of pancake bunny.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:37 pm
((no ur not! ur teh best!!))
Maura sighed and glanced at Erik as he ate. He was going to need his bandages replaced after this, which he would not like at all. She then smiled and answered, "I know, but Erik overdoes it!" She finished her food and sat there, watching Erik finish. "You're a little piggy aren't you sweetie? Yes you are! Just a little piggy!" Maura teased him as if he was a child.

Erik looked up at her and smiled. "No! I'm not just a little piggy! I'm your little piggy!" he answered in a childish voice. He laughed and began to lick his plate clean.

"Erik!" Maura moaned. "Stop it!" she scolded again. By the time she said it, he was already done. He then made himself a glass of water and gulped it down. "Good! Now since your bandages are all sticky, we have to change them!" she finally told him.

"Whatever," Erik complied. He didn't like it, but it was the truth. "Go ahead and do it!" he said sticking his hands out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm
Road smiled and took the bowl with the egs in from Emmy..and mixed in the flour, sugar and milk.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 pm
"whats next?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm
"Can you get the butter out for me???",she asked Emmy pointing to the frig.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:59 pm
emmy went to the fridge and got the butter out and set it down "k"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 pm
"okay now cut me two pieces that are this big.",she told Emmy then showed her how big she wanted the pieces, making a few small marks in the butter with a knife. Then handed Emmy the kinife.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:19 pm
(( I might not be on as much in the next few days. Theres a bit of a hicup in my family.))

Kiki felt a ting of pain and guilt. It was because of her that Erik had burns on his hands. Those scars, no matter hoe old Erik got, would never leave. In a way, this would make sure he would never forget about her. But she still stared at her half eatten plate of bunnies.

Bachi finished her plate and looked at Kiki. She looked a little odd, out of it really. Then Bachi went pale. The tips of Kiki's fingers were burning holes in the table. "K-Kiki?" Bachi asked nervously. she touched Kiki's arm, pulling away quickly. Bachi looked at her fingers as they stimmered and healed quickly. Just as she thought, Kiki was at stage one. Bachi needed to destract her some how, to get her through this. It wouldn't be the last time this would happen....befoe judgement day. "Kiki...lets go for a walk," Bachi said as calmly as she could.

Kiki stood up without a word. She mumbled something, it was in another tongue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 pm
Maura carefully undid the syrupy bandages and saw the scars were looking a lot better, even after only a night. They were at the stage where they were pink, and tender. That point where blowing on it kind of hurts. Maura and Erik and gathered a small bag of first aid stuff so she pulled out the rubbing alcohol and put some on a cotton ball. "Ready?" she asked him.

"Yep! Go ahead and do it," Erik said. He braced himself for the burn by taking a breath and nodding. She began to wipe the burns clean of germs, gently and quickly dabbing the burns on each hand. Erik closed his eyes and drowned the pain out the best he could.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:48 pm
Emmy takes the knife and cuts one slice then accidentally cuts her finger "R-Road.... "  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games