Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:18 pm
As she placed the plates down she looked up at him. "Becuase the jerk I was dating at the time..wasn't letting me write to you..don't you remember me tell you about that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Donny paused and thought a moment, trying to remember if he could, if she told him about him,"uhhmm... haha.." he said giving a small laugh,"My bad..." he said,"So then... this the guy you think is doing all this stupid phone call and bloody handprint stuff?" he asked.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 am
Taking another bite Amanda nodded. "I don't know why anyone else would want to terrorize me..." she thought about it. "Anyway, whoever it was saw you with me.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm
"this.... is because of me?" he said and paused. Donny pushed his plate away, finished with the food. "I... Amanda... I don't want to have you threatened by some psycho because of me..." he said thinking.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 am
Amanda went on full alert "Dont even think about it" she all but jumped to her feet. "Sit down.." she looked up at him "Im not losing you again and two who the hells gonna protect me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm
[[ agh... sorry I've been grounded. D= ]]

"But..." he paused and sat down just as she had told him to. "Amanda... I don't want you to get hurt... and it seems as though the more I'm around the more things happen." he said resting his arms criss-crossed on the table. Donny sighed a little and looked to the table, afraid to see what look Amanda might have on her face.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 am
[[its ok]]

"I don't care. You leaving would hurt me. I'd die" she pouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Donny looked just past her as he moved his head. He took his arms out of the criss-crossed position and held her hands with his,"I do care Amanda. All I want is for you to be safe and if it means I have to leave I will. I love you with all my heart and you know I'll do anything for you." he said. Then upon hearing the wind he turned his head to see if someone was outside. But there was no one, so he turned his attention back to Amanda.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:19 am
SHe shook her head "The point is. He did it before you were here. Would you rather me be alone when he does it? or would you want to be able to SEE me ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:31 pm
"Yeah..." a whisper escaped his lips,"I would rather it not happen at all actually." he said at an audible tone. Donny was thinking in his mind about how he just wanted to tear apart the guy that was toying around with Amanda.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 am
"That makes too of us" she shifted so she was in his lap. SHe sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Donny smiled a moment and then relaxed his face. He put his arms around her and sighed,"So... do you know who this guy is?" he asked.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 am
"I think Charles. I can find the file on him...benifit of working at a newspaper'' she lifted her head to look at him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm
"haha. ok." Donny said with a small smile,"You know what though... I say screw this /charles/ guy. You're mine." he said and kissed her cheek.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 am
That made Amanda giggle. "I know.." she layed her head back on his shoulder with a smile  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff