Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:31 am

Drunken parties are always good! Just don't drink tequila! it is the spawn of satan!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:05 pm

Drunken parties are all very well, as long as those who are drunk aren't lairy with it. I don't drink, so spend much of my time at parties and clubs being mildly amused by drunks, but when they get mouthy they really piss me off. People who can't handle their drink shouldn't imbibe alcohol.

That said, most drunk people are amusing, chatty and sometimes just ridiculous. blaugh

Fourcolour

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:42 am

Great party, most wonderful party I've been to in my entire life.

*is happy*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:52 am

I got drunk on saturday in town. Less of a party. More of a so-called 'all-night pisser'.

davidcrossfan06

Tsamikayu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:43 pm

Fourcolour
Drunken parties are all very well, as long as those who are drunk aren't lairy with it. I don't drink, so spend much of my time at parties and clubs being mildly amused by drunks, but when they get mouthy they really piss me off. People who can't handle their drink shouldn't imbibe alcohol.

That said, most drunk people are amusing, chatty and sometimes just ridiculous. blaugh

I've got to be the most boring drunk ever. I end up getting too warm and falling asleep on a sofa somewhere, usually in a corner. I suppose it's much better than being a mean drunk, but I still end up missing the drunken antics of everyone else . . . unless they write on my face, now that was annoying . . . evil

Actually, I never did get my revenge for that. I'll have to get them next time. twisted

Oh, hey! What's happening with meet-ups? *hasn't been here in yonks* I'm going to be in London for about an hour next week, and in Wales the rest of the week, if anyone feels like ambushing me razz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:51 am

General consensus is London. Perhaps the south coast.

Nothing orginaised yet though.

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:04 am

Oo, I was at a party last night.
I got fairly drunk, on the most foul vodka I have ever tasted. It was really, really rough. There was a can of Strongbow, though =D I was probably about 5/10 on a scale of drunkness, where 1 is slightly warm and fuzzy, and 10 is dead from alcohol poisoning. 'Twas fun, me and my friend sang along to all of The Bends.
The thing is, I may be going to get drunk again tonight...
I'm falling prey to the Invictus school of decadance.
When I'm drunk, I tend to always take on the mood of people around me. I also tend to talk in funny voices, and do some slightly odd things sometimes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:11 pm

whapcapn
I'm falling prey to the Invictus school of decadance.

rolleyes

Decadence? Pfft, this is just life as it should be, at it's best!

New party tomorrow night, probable all-nighter. Taking bottles of brandy and Pernod to share, everyone is taking a bottle. Shan't be online tomorrow as a drect result.

Big (very big) empty house plus people and drink generally implies a degree of fun.

Luckily I have Kate to keep the girls off me, or vice versa, and to keep me from reaching coma. She's good like that..

biggrin heart

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:24 pm

Go me. Another party last night. It was a bit more than a party, actually. I think it reached bender status.
10 people, a bottle of Vodka to share between about 4 of us, and literally oceanic amounts of Strongbow.
rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:54 pm

Wow... this makes me practically a virgin in the realms of partiness. *Has yet to go to a party with alcohol* Yes, I have been THAT sheltered and unpopular all my life... xp

Nebelstern
Crew

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:25 am

Nebelstern
Wow... this makes me practically a virgin in the realms of partiness. *Has yet to go to a party with alcohol* Yes, I have been THAT sheltered and unpopular all my life... xp

You're only 15 mate. Give it time. Alcohol is vastly over-rated anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:21 am

I have never been to a party like that that wasn't on new-years eve. I think I was invited once, but I turned it down due to my hatred of social gatherings...I always seem to end up with some girl or another trying to kiss my ear confused

and_solo_said

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:05 pm

Not meaning to spin drasticly off topic or anything....

October 23, 1987. razz
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:54 pm

Timeless_Visage

October 23, 1987. razz

7 days after the hurricane whee

dreaming_mouse

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:00 pm

dreaming_mouse
Timeless_Visage

October 23, 1987. razz

7 days after the hurricane whee

The hurricane? o.O;

I didn't know about any hurricane.
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games