Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Tsume stared down at Cheza " I may hate vampires but I trust Cheza and if she considers you friends then I wouldn't do anything to harm any of you." while he talked her never looked up from Cheza's sleeping body. "She hates most vampires too that's why she doesn't mind fighting them. Only because of what they did, but there are a few that she will trust and i won' doubt her ever."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:07 pm

she looked at Ian and he smiled as they thought the same thing she laughed and looked uo at Tsume "I see......" she whispers "do you.....love her?" she giggled

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Tsume nodded but said no more he kept starring down at Cheza while she slept.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Damn where is she? I ran thorough the forest as if I was being chase. Why aren't you back yet? suddenly I stop to realize this is how she felt when ..... I left her, "sorry" I mumble to myself. But the scent of blood filled the air

Sareno Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Slowly Cheza starts to wake up seeing Ian, Tsume, and an unknown girl standing near her. She sits up and realizes that all her wounds are healed but she is very sore. " Who are you?" Cheza asks the girl.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:14 pm

T-that's...cheza. There near by. ( looks like I didn't go that far) I sign. Still I need to keep searching. I stop near a trail that had to paths. One of them was taken alot, while the other one had grass growing wildly with leaves scatter everywhere

Sareno Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Sareno eyes turn red as if she were mad. Where? Did I really hurt his feelings. ( he must be piss) but what I did wasn't really that bad, was it? I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN A YEAR. I HAD THE RIGHT TOO!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:25 pm

"You shouldn't be moving around a lot your wounds just healed." Tsume told Cheza.
"I'm fine don't worry but how did my wounds heal so quickly and who is that girl?"
" You do remember that young girl from earlier right?" " Yeah I remember" " Well that her in her other form. She was also the one who healed you wounds."
Cheza turned away from Tsume and faced the girl " Thanks for healing my wounds." she said as she slowly stood up but stumbled.
Tsume caught her and helped her become steady on her feet.

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:33 pm

sorry, I have alot of pm's......And I'm doing my best to ingore them. BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME

But the smell of blood was fading.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Facing the group Cheza asks " Where is Sareno and Sirius?" " Don't ask me" Tsume replies "i got here when you did." turning to Ian and kia she asks the same question" Do you know what happened to them?"

horselover1009

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Cheza got no response from anyone around her " I see " she said " Tsume you coming?" she asks and without waiting for an answer she takes off in-search of the others.
" Sometimes I really hate her ability to recover quickly after being injured." Tsume said and takes off after Cheza " HEY WAIT UP" he screams and she slows down her pace so that Tsume could catch up to her. As they ran Cheza grabbed Tsume's and hey ran hand in hand.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:02 pm

"Ugh....." she said standing up and runing after them and was right besides hem in a flash "Hey, i didnt give you the righ to tell my secret" she said a bit pissed off as she ran, felt liek walking, next to them

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:08 pm

" My bad " said Tsume "besides she has the right to know anyway she's more trust worthy than I am so you don't have to worry"
"Hi" she said " you both know that I'm right in the middle of you two right or are you blind "
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:24 pm

"Sorry" he said clutching her hand tighter. " Yeah Yeah what ever I don't really care just don't forget that I'm around ok" " You got it " he replied. Looking over at Makia Cheza asked " so do you know if the two of them have been around this way?"

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:56 pm

"well it IS my secret..." she narrowed her eyes at him as Cheza interupted "i can tell were hey been by their scent.....yup near here at least...."
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games