Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
CLOSED! Mates and Permissions List: USE NEW THREAD PLEASE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 413 414 415 416 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 am
UPDATED

to here, as the last update was 4/18 and the permissions listing seemed to have gone by without updates since then.

I removed all the couples who have won breedings that were listed as one-time success/slot only, added lifematings, selective permission, removed those requested, added the maxed out soq, and like.. hopefully everything else.

would like to note a few reminders:

All co-owners to a soquili must have their permission posted here as well, /unless/ it states in the co-ownership agreement that they do not have to; in that case, it would be appreciated if you included somewhere while posting a breeding form that they are not required to post permission as well.

Please also check and make sure the names are being spelled correctly when you post a form, even the owners spelling, as colorists do check on the list through the magical ctrl + f (find option available on most browsers!)

if you have any changes, would like to remove a pair on the list, or whatever, please state what should be changed/removed!
(also if something's spelled wrong please tell also XDDDD)

if your pair is not on the list, then it's either an accidental skip, or someone didn't post a second agreement, or whatever. I'm pretty sure I didn't skip anyone, but as there were over 20 pages to add, there might be a small chance D:

ahh post longer than originally intended. thanks for reading <3

PS: REMINDER (even though this was nulled a couple weeks ago) that open permission is now abolished! if you'd like to find your soquili a partner for breeding/a mate, please use Lover's Rock instead!

PPS: haven't added the breedings together/breeding attempts since last time or whatever since that.. would be a lot of numbers to keep track of. >< if the managerial staff would like to see it integrated, then please update~ I won't be doing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:48 pm
Selective Permission to Breed
Names of Couple: Rainbow Dash and Haoxian
Names of Owners: Mintaka and Meepfur
Entering for particular raffle/entire month/until a slot is obtained: Until a slot is obtained.  

Meepfur

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 pm
Ameh - all Meeki has is sig rights to Mint Candy ^_^ So permission isn't needed. *Saw note on the updated list*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm
I'd like to temp. withdraw permission for my Connor to breed once with Shikon Miko's Lux please, pending roleplay development.

Connor & Lux/Huroggmeten & Shikon Miko/07-15-2008/28 of 3rd/one success

Huroggmeten

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Meepfur
Names of Couple: Rainbow Dash and Haoxian
Names of Owners: Mintaka and Meepfur
Entering for particular raffle/entire month/until a slot is obtained: Until a slot is obtained.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 pm
Names of Couple: Windstorm and Auster
Names of Owners: Kaitaia, Sabin Durvert, and Lady Evelyn Nyht

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 pm
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Agreed. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:10 pm
Kaitaia
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Agreed. <3

Agreed! ^.^  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 am
Anshu and Autumn can be removed from selective permission, they already won a slot  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:01 am
I give permission to breed Diesgyrni & Riddle

Names of Couple: Diesgyrni & Riddle
Names of Owners: Endejester and Endejester/Slander

endejester

Feral Cat

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:04 am
endejester
I give permission to breed Diesgyrni & Riddle

Names of Couple: Diesgyrni & Riddle
Names of Owners: Endejester and Endejester/Slander

I agree!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:07 am
Names of Couple: Muesly and Zexion
Names of Owners: DarkFireAngel and endjester

endejester

Feral Cat

`raze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:23 pm
I am withdrawing permission for my Persephonix to breed with Kyaishi's Amaya. Thankyou. n__n  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:03 pm
endejester
Names of Couple: Muesly and Zexion
Names of Owners: DarkFireAngel and endjester

I approve! :3!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 am
Removal:

Hazard & Rain Curl/Wyntre IceBlade and erisam & Rita Zyon/05-05-2008/15 of 3rd/one success
^At the time of this Rain Curl was on the open permission's list and so my permission was not needed but since the open permission list is now gone, I can't recall ever actually posting permission for this pairing. So I'd like this pairing to be removed, thank you =3.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 413 414 415 416 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games