Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 pm
Rosalie managed to safely make her way to the throne room and was seated just as two males and a female entered the room. "Puppet Master...Executioner...Mimicry. It's delightful to meet you three in person. Now, I have some orders for you!" The three nodded and turned to make their exit. "Avoid the gear in the robot's back!" She called after them.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum watched the three strangers leave. "I heard they came from beyond the pool of tears." Tweedle Dee said to Dum. "Contrariwise, I heard they came from within the pool of tears."
"Nonsense!" Soon, they began to fight and Rosalie looked on at the two with a look of hopelessness. 'Why do I put up with them again?' She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Puppet Master seemed to be the leader of the group. His hair was white and brushed down his shoulders. He wore a gas mask and a large, wide-brimmed black hat with safety pins wrapping around the base. The only thing you could see was his single visible eye that was a glowing icy blue. He was clad in a black trench-coat decorated with the Queen of Hearts insignia on the back. ((In other words...sexy. biggrin ))

Executioner had short black hair streaked with red and yellow. She wore an eyepatch over her left eye, leaving her other eye visible, it was a bright crimson. She had two blades shaped like the suites in a deck. She also had snake-bite piercings and wore a similar trench-coat only it was red with a black Queen of Hearts insignia. ((Forgive me...I'm not very good at detail or describing people...the drawings will be good.))

Mimicry looked like a porcelain doll with his sheet white skin. He always held a grin, much like the Cheshire only...more demented. He too a trenchcoat only his was cream colored. He wore a pair of rectangular rimmed glasses and looked much like a doctor with his tie, vest, and dress pants. The only thing that wasn't very doctor-ish was his enormous pair of elevated combat boots belted up to his knees.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm
((OMG COMBAT BOOTS!!! <3 !! I strive for a wardrobe like the above described.....))

Nana blushed and lowered her eyes. "You really are just trying to make me blush, aren't you?" she said with a little laugh. "Well, congratulations, you've won the gold medal." She rested her head on his chest again and smiled. "Anyway, who in Wonderland would want a kiss from a beast like you?"
~~~
"Tick-Tock?" the Hatter called softly, making his way through the trees. His hearing was, naturally, not as acute as a hare's, but soon he too could hear the little ticking of her gear, and he followed the noise through the forest. He ended up at the edge of a little clearing, where Tick-Tock, in her one-legged glory, was dancing more beautifully than a ballerina who had practiced all her life. He decided not to disturb her; instead, he leaned against a tree, smiling in admiration, and watched her dance.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:22 pm
Tick-Tock continued her dance, finishing by pushing off from her cane to land gracefully to her knee where she bowed, removing her top hat as she did so.
Lifting her head, Tick placed her hat on her lap and fiddled with the 10/6 paper. She should get up and get her cane, but she had other things on her mind than that.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Indya took another bite of her large piece of birthday cake. she thought she might get full before finishing , but something told her that wouldn't happen. As she stared out at the woods she got a chill down her spine , although she had no clue why  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm
"Is something the matter, Indya?" Cheshire asked, one eyebrow raised in question.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm
(Mello you rock! See my nice skirt? mello got it for me!)

"I don't know, I just got this chill " She started off at the woods for a moment "Like something was wrong, but I don't know what. Maybe I was just cold. " she shrugged it off to the cold. After all rosalie was probably busy worrying about her "ghost" to think about them  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm
Executioner looked over the wanted photos Rosalie had printed out for them. "It appears each of us has a two for one special..." she said. "If one of us goes after one of the woman in their group, we'll have one of their 'men' to fight off as well."

Puppet Master reached over and snatched two sheets of paper. "Good. I'll take Tick-Tock, which also means the Hatter is mine as well."

Executioner nodded and handed Mimicry the photos of Indya and the Cheshire. "I saw you admiring the girl." she said as she rolled her visible eye. Mimcy giggled and held the pictures close to his chest. "Why, yes, I'll gladly take care of these two."

"Which leaves me with Nana and Jasper. I don't think we have to worry about the White Rabbit..." she said, pulling off a blade from her back.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:02 pm
Shaking off whatever had just caused the chill indya took a sip of tea and a bite of cake. Shw wondered how long they were planning to stay here. After all they were fugitives from the queen , and she would no doubt be searching for them still. Still she decided she might as well enjoy the time they had to relax.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm
Nana frowned, and held Jasper a little tighter. "It wasn't just the cold, Indya," she said softly. "I felt something too... if Rosalie is doing something then Tick-Tock must be feeling it too. I hope that's not what it means...."
She sighed and looked mournfully up at Jasper. "I really should go back to the castle.... Marchy," she asked, "I know it's a strange thing to ask, but is there by any chance something here that I could wear to better pass off as the late Queen? I need to curl my hair, I think, she was rather fond of ringlets. I also need something just a bit more regal-looking. I don't think my uniform will fool them a second time."
The March Hare laughed. "Well, believe it or not, there's a bit of old clothing that we used to wear during raids, before we stopped caring. Queen's colors and all that. Should be in a heap somewhere in the back... help yourself, Miss."
Nana finally let go of Jasper and curtsied. "Thank you, Mr. Hare. Excuse me a moment."
~~~
The Hatter watched her for a long moment, even after she had stopped dancing. "You dance beautifully," he finally said. "Finer than any of the Queen's best dancers. Thank you for that."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:55 pm
Tick-Tock turned, not expecting to see the Hatter and blushed. "Oh...you saw that did you? Thanks." She held out her hand for the Hatter to join her, smiling. Even though she didn't show it, she had a strange feeling in her chest Rosalie was up to something.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm
The Hatter smiled back and took her hand, joining her in the little clearing. He took off his hat and bowed elegantly like before, then stood up and put his hat back on.
~~~
Nana made her way to the back of the house, looking for a heap of red something-or-other. She found it after about five minutes-- the March Hare wasn't joking when he said 'before we stopped caring.' The pile was a mess, and she was digging through it for a good fifteen minutes before she found something wearable. She took out an emergency needle and thread that she always kept with her, and set to work making alterations.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Puppet Master blended in with the shadows in the trees and watched Tick and Hatter silently. He was waiting for the perfect moment when it was time to strike. Executiner was off somewhere waiting her turn and Mimicry...well, he wasn't quite sure about him. Probably off oogling the female Cheshire, Indya.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:26 pm
The Hatter felt hairs rise on the back of his neck, but he didn't want to worry Tick-Tock, so he raised their linked hands in the air, drawing her close, and asked, "May I have this dance?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Tick-Tock nodded enthusiastically. "I'd be delighted. I'm afraid I've never danced with someone else before..."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games