Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:43 am

"Dracomon that's Etemon." Cyberdramon said
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 am

"you can let go now."

beylese

Spicy Egg

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:20 am

Dracomon let go of Gryphomon's leg after realising why he was mad, and drooped his wings and head in apology. He was still confused though.
"No that's not Etemon, that Monzaemon. What do you mean?" He asked, being unbelievably stupid.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:29 pm

"He digivovled though this is an unexpected one" Mouse said walking up to Dracomon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Wolf walked onto the beach and stretched as he considered what to do next, after a glance around the area he turned and made his way towards a secluded cove that did not seem to have anyone present. Once there he said softly, Clear. Demidevimon burst from his bag and stretched it's wings as it slipped to the left as Wormmon dropped to the ground as well. The two turned to regard him as Piedmon appeared suddenly at his back. Wolf said softly, Alright I scanned some data to explain things better but why don't you all explain to me just what's going on. Piedmon nodded and said, I procured an item for you to make Wormmon stronger in combat. This egg of courage will allow him to transform into shadramon. As for Demidevimon your understanding of one another should allow the same result. Just focus your energy on your digivice. Wolf nodded and began focusing, moments later the device began to glow and new data flashed across the screen as he said, Wormmon digivolve to Shadramon, Demidevimon digivolve to Devimon. The two figures glowed briefly as their data was deconstructed and reconstructed into a stronger form as both manifested in their new forms. Wolf nodded at them and noticed that Devimon's image was still glowing on the device with further instructions as he said, Devimon digivolve to Myotismon. Once again the glow enveloped the dark digimon and his form advanced again. As he reappeared Wolf nodded and Piedmon offered advice, Those two can combine to form Myotismon's ultimate form which is a mega like me, however I believe you may want to devolve Shadramon and evolve him normally over time. I think each of them would be capable of becoming mega's if that is done correctly but for proper guidance you should use a dark digi egg on Myotismon. You're not there yet though.

Wolf nodded before saying, Myotismon, Shadramon, return to normal forms for now. Low profile is important. The two nodded before returning to their base forms and settling to the ground as everyone regarded Piedmon to await new information or possible plans.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:28 am

((lol hi Wolf!! XD
Tell me this isn't an arc...right?
Time for my rping to be long as well, lol. Can I just say we know each other in rp? blaugh ))

Lying on his thick and surprisingly comfortable tree branch, Zann felt himself dosing off. The warm sun on his face was making him drowsy, and as there was no threat to the Digital World (yet), he felt that he could at least relax for a few moments. As he felt his eyes closing, his sharp eyes picked out a figure walking along the beach, though from this distance he could not tell if he knew the tamer or not. He sat up, alert, watching the tamer's every move. It seemed that this tamer is skilled, as he could pick out the form of a Myotismon and Shadramon from that distance. He took out a sandwich from his bag and started eating, though keeping a watchful eye on the tamer all the same.

Dracomon seemed to sense Zann's sudden alertness. He switched from being a fool to a dutiful partner in less than a second, and flew up to Zann's side with his wings. He landed beside Zann on the tree branch, watching the tamer.
"Wow...he's good. Two perfects?" He said, echoing Zann's thoughts exactly.

iZann

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:00 am

((If you like, my character's nick name is Wolf, he's from Tokyo, 16, attends school though his grades are fairly poor, and he is an Aikido instructor at his uncle's dojo. If any of that matches your character's background then you can know him.))

Wolf was just stretching when Piedmon said softly, Good progress, Wormmon can also digivolve normally so try that out as you get to know him better. For now I will return to the background, I look forward to seeing how you progress. Also you may want to join the black swords back in Network city before you advance further into the world, they may provide valuable contacts in the long run. Wolf sighed before saying softly, Honestly I had been hoping to avoid groups but we shall see, using a group for contacts makes sense. I will see you later joker. Piedmon bowed as he stepped away from Wolf and vanished before Wolf sighed softly and said, Well Wormmon, you obviously know the type of person I am and Demidevimon here understands as well, what is your drive though? What do you want?

Wormmon studied Wolf for a time before replying, My kind can be good or evil, I dislike the fact that people assume we are one or the other. If the world falls and uniformity is reached then it will cease to be a bother. Do I need a better reason? Wolf shook his head before saying, Of course not, that works for me. Very well then, I will ask you to be my strength for a time. Now I believe we should find some wild digimon so I can get a feel for both of your combat parameters in your various forms. With that Wolf turned and scanned the sea slowly wandering how best to locate a wild digimon.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 am

"I'm gonna go for a swim." gryphonmon said, heading towards the water. "I thought you couldn't swim." charie said. "that was when I was a unimon. besides, I need to wash off the DRACOMON SPIT off my leg." he put special emphasis on those two words, looking at dracomon as he spoke. "suit your self. the water's freezing compared to back home." "you're far too used to swimming in volcanic waters, you know that?" gryphonmon's tail pitched in. gryphonmon just dove into the water, ignoring his tail's last comment.

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Mouse's digivice began to glow as Monzaemon began to glow as Monzeamon digivovled to Vikemon. "Yeah this is what I'm talking about." Vikemon said looking at himself. "Can I digivovle?" Cyberdramon asked. "I don't think it's such a good idea" Mouse said looking at his digivice.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:50 pm

"why not?" charie asked mouse, not really paying to gryphonmon and his drowning tail, splashing around in the water.

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Mouse show Charie the digivice which showed Megidramon's image and whispered to her "I'm not sure about this because I heard rumors the this digimon could destroy the digital world."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm

charie seethed. "good point." charie murmered. "the last time a megidramon was turned loose, I heard it almost swallowed a beelzemon whole."

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yeah both he might not be evil might not." Mouse said but still worried.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 am

((16 year old and he's an instructor? Wowzers...
My guy's 16, goes to boarding school in Tokyo and is a champion athlete. Did you get your rpc's background from bleach influence? XD))

From his tree, Zann pulled down his goggles, enhanced to become binoculars by his own handiwork. Having an uncle in the army certainly pays off, as his uncle had tuned his goggles so they had infrared vision, digital zoom and analysis as well as heat sensors.
"Hey that guy on the beach...don't you think he looks familiar?" Zann asked Sano after he took a good look at the person far away on the beach.
"I don't know, I told you my eyesight isn't my best sense didn't I? I can't tell from scent though." Sano replied as he sniffed the air a few times.
"Oh well, I'll know later anyway. Anyhow...have you heard about the digital plague that's happening recently?"
"Yeah you asked about that...pity we can't join in though, since we don't currently know anything about it."

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:37 am

Vikemon looked in the tree "Hey what are you guys doing up there?" he asked Zann and Dracomon.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games