Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Kazuki looks around. "We should probably get out of this mansion." Kazuki says as he looks at Yin. "Maybe we should head to Toy and Tama Town Yin. I think there is something there we should pick up after the destruction Gran Dracmon made." MegaGargomon turns back into Terriermon and Rosemon to Palmon. The two both look around as the structure falls.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Just as the tower was collapsing, Zassoumon made out of the tower like it was on fire. He arrived by Dom and Kazuki's side, but blanched when he saw that his tamer wasn't among them. "Is she... still in there?" he asked, painfully. He fiddled with his vines, unable to keep still. He heard Kazuki's remark, and nodded. "We have two things to pick up." he said, silently remembering Gatomon's sacrifice.

And just when things looked bleak, out came Savannah through a window, holding onto Terriermon's legs. His ears were out like helicopter propellers, and since the girl was so light, the pair glided out of the window to land not too far away. She brushed herself off as Terriermon perched on her head. "What? I like to make a grand entrance!" She said, shrugging. Balefully, she looked back to the rubble. "Dark things happened in there." she said. "I hope I never come back here."

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:26 pm

"Well, I'm afraid that I'm leaving now, I hope to meet you all again some time!"

Ryu flies off on metal seadramon, dorugoramon not far behind.

[[Ryu, metal seadramon, dorugoramon, exit to network city.]]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:56 pm

User Image

After Grandracmon disappeared the mansion had returned to normal and they all where in the main room were the front door was."Wow this place really was distorted..."He then looked at Kazuki,"Don't worry this Mansion works like an anti-virus after the main source is gone it quickly restores the mansion back to normal...but I know you have to go to the Toy and Tama town but me and Yin have to go somewhere and we have to go through the File Mountains unles Yin decides to go to T&T town first."

User ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Savannah held onto Terriermon in the position that Gatomon usually would be in. Sadly, she waved to Ryu, large eyes watery. It doesn't make sense, him just leaving like that after we've beaten a huge enemy! She thought, puzzled. At her new friend's next comment, more dismay crept across her face. Why can't we all stay in one place?! Aren't we a team now? she thought, childly. "Dom and I each have to go to Toy and Tama town as soon as we can." She said, her voice quivering slightly. "If you have to go somewhere else, best of luck to you." she said, fiddling with Terriermon's ears.

((She can be much like TK at times, eh? That's what this post was sorta about. All her life she's been the 'mother' of her siblings, but now she's the youngest, sorta the 'baby'. razz ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Dom stood there hunched with Lucy patting him on the back as he coughed. "So Savanah we've got a long journey ahead lets reast up after that little fiasco." Lucy yawned and said. "We should head to Toy Tamara town asap but we couldn't do any thing for three days."

Doranak

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Kazuki looks at Gin and after at Dom and Savannah. "Well, I don't no why, but I'll come along with you guys to Toy and Tama Town. I haven't been there in a while so what the heck." Kazuki says as he heads to a bench and sits down. He places down PawnChessmon to the side. Kazuki takes out the red clothes he had bandaged on his upper arm and lower leg. He looks at the gashes that had stopped bleeding blood. The blood was all drained up by the clothes which is why it turned red. Kazuki then heads to a garbage can and throws it away. After, he takes out two more white clothes from his backpack and bandages them both on at the gashes. He wasn't sure if they had both completely stopped bleeding, but to make sure it wasn't dripping any, he would have to put it on. Terriermon and Palmon both hug each other. They both missed each other and had finally seen each other in a long time.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Yin just sat down as he looked and listened to all the others.

"Sorry guys, but me and my digimon have to get to the place in the File Mountains that we are long overdue for a visit to. We have to pay our respects after all. Since you guys are going to toy and tama town to pick up her egg I also suggest checking to make sure on the that guy's egg. If not the digimon that comes out of it."

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Sadly, Savannah looked to Yin. "I guess this is where we part ways." she said, voice tightening with tears. "M-Maybe we should meet again sometime..." Savannah said, clutching her Terriermon. The young tamer looked at Dom. "I know, but I really don't want to leave either of them alone for too long." She said. Shrugging, she responded, "Terriermon, Zassoumon and I will go look for somewhere to stay." And with that, she ran off, Zassoumon close behind.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:37 pm

As Dom watch savanah run off to find a quiet inn to rest Dom just sits down in the floor. "Just a few of us now, not even Haku." His voice begins to crackle at this point. "Not even Haku is here to start a new adventure." A rolls down his cheak as he feels his phone vibrate and sees a message from Al his brother. Dom is shocked as he can't get calls or texts from the real world here. As he reads on he sees that his brother is in the digital world aswell.

Doranak

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Kazuki stands up and stretches his body, feeling pain as he does so. PawnChessmon watches as she sits down on the bench . "Ahh... I haven't stretched in a while. All those things we went through took a long time and now my bones hurt." He stops after a couple of minutes and returns Terriermon and Palmon to their digivice.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:53 am

Savannah came rushing back a few minutes later, Terriermon above her and Zassoumon behind. "We found a place for us." Savannah said. She looked at Dom curiously. "That's funny. I've never been able to contact the real world." she said, hearing the beeps. She got out her bag, and passed sandwiches to everyone. "Hope no one is vegetarian, I only have chicken. It pays to have gone on a picnic before I came here." she said, voice cracking slightly. Salamon was with her that first time, but now she was gone. Sadly, she looked in her bag for her digivice, just to make sure it was there, as usual. Then, a wave of pain swept over her arm. In the fight, she had forgotten the bullet that was in her arm. "Anyone need anything before we pack in?" she asked. "I've got most everything."

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 am

"So Gin, which room do I get to sleep in? Or wait, is it morning or night still? Eh, you know what. I'm just going to pop out the headquarters to sleep in. I know exactly where everything in there is."

Yin pops out the headquarters Gin had given him and brings his digimon inside with him, going up to his room.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 am

Dom shook his head "We arn't vegitarians are we Lucy." Lucy turn and agreed. Dom looked ar Savanahs wound. "You need to let me look at that I study medical health." He got his medical equipment from his pack and a knife. "He sees its still dirty. "I can clean it where we are stopping." He followed Savanah.

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:46 am

Savannah shrugged, not looking at Dom. "I'll be fine." She turned up to the sky, and it looked like it was getting dark. "Well, it's almost night. The inn's over there. I'm going to take a walk." The young tamer got up, and Terriermon followed her. Zassoumon stayed behind, he just wasn't the type to comfort. Terriermon looked back at Dom and Yin.

"She just needs some time. She and Gatomon had spent so much time together, it's hard for her. Now that the fight's over, she can actually feel the pain of losing her, however temporarily"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games