Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinagina42

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:36 pm

(ok i fixed it again)
Amy frowned, it was time for her to fight Zade but after that fight she wasn't so sure. A surge of fear rushed through her, but yukki looked so determined. She took a deep breath and stepped into the area Yukki at her side.
"Be careful" she said to Yukki
"and good luck" she said to Zade and striker
Yukki smiled at and then closed her eyes she focused and gathered her strength, then ran out in to the middle of the arena to wait for striker
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:14 am

Grunner
(and I actually did do that on purpose, predicting an evolution like that. xD)

(Nice plan.)

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:19 pm

"well, I've had enough time with you guys to determine that you take things too easily....I will no longer journey with you...goodbye."
mega seadramon digivolves into metal seadramon, omnimon shoots out of his digivice, and dorugoramon flies behind as ryu takes his leave.....

[[ryu, omnimon, metal seadramon, dorugoramon, exit to factorial town.]]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:52 am

Amy waited and waited but striker and zade never showed up, after an hour or two she got sick of waiting so she left the arena. She had won by default so she collected the money and left. She wandered around town with yukki and tried to figure out what to do next.

tinagina42

- Cyberfreak Superstar -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:26 pm

It hadn't been long since she had entered this world, but Loranda had already been dumped with a little cooing bundle of "joy" known as Cody, a little black fuzzy creature they called a "Botamon". Although she hated children, especially the needy crying type, she already half feld compelled to look after the little bundle of annoyance, and so she would.

Maybe one day it would help her more then it would now. But until then, she definately needed to find some people to protect her for now.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:10 am

Amy frowned and sighed wonder what had happened to her friends, she felt lonley but the she looked down at her gatomon and smiled. Yukki looked as sad as she did. They were both looking down and not paying attention when amy bumped into another person.
"oh, i'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attention" she said embarrassed hoping the other person wasn't mad.

tinagina42

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Hitome walked up into the area, looking around solemnly. "This is odd..." He sighed "I got a new gameboy out of the computer, and then the computer ate me..." He looked at his digivice. "My Grandma was right...the Devil DOES reside in technology." He sighed again, slumping this time. He walked postureless a little onward, when he heard fluttering of thick wings. He looked up and saw an odd bat, flying toward him. "AUGH!" He crossed his fingers in hope of thwarting the evil. "BACK! BACK YOU EVIL THING!" The bat came down, looked at Hitome, and hit him on the head with his red-nailed claw. "SHADDUP, YOU SHTUPID HUMEN!! I'm lookin' fer shomeone naemed Hitomeh...you sheen 'im?" Hitome was taken aback. The bat SPOKE!! He obviously wasn't asleep, because when it hit him, it hurt, and pretty bad too. He fell on his butt, making his crimson digivice fly out of his coat pocket. The bat picked it up instantaneously and examined it. After a few seconds, the bat gave it back, and said quietly "...Ya' gotta beh kiddin' meh. Ye're Hitomeh, ain't 'cha?" Hitome nodded. With that, Hitome got up, and he suddenly felt safer. "I'm Demidevimon, yer digimon and pretector fer now." He held out his claw for a "claw-shake" and Hitome took it without hesitation. "So you'll protect me?" He said with a cocked head and big smile. "If yeh treat meh right, SURRRE!" Demidevimon smiled, and they walked onward.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:45 am

Amy and Yukki wandered around for awhile until they came across the portal to the real world
"do you want to come see my home"
"yeah that would be fun"
yukki looked up at her, her cat like face beamed with happines.
They stepped through the portal and disappeared into the real word

[exit amy and Yukki to the real world]

tinagina42

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:02 pm

"Hmmm...noone seems to be here. Let's move on to somewhere else..." Hitome said this with disappointment, and walked on. Demidevimon landed on his shoulder. "Lead the wey, Oh-Great-Taemer-Of-Meine" Hitome brushed off the comment, and moved on, ignoring the bat.

[Exaunt to Gear Savanna]
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:47 am

Yurami walks around the city with Veemon by his side and sit on a bench on the side of the road "wow not much has been happening for a while now" "yeah but at least that give us time to talk" "yeah your right Veemon"

Yurami Zander

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Shayna enters the city and scans the area.

"Hmm...Not too populated, just the way I like it....." She said, turning to face her partner.

"I don't know, I missed being around people again...." Komorimon whinned as he continued to walk foreward.

"Hmph, who needs humans around anyway...."

Komorimon stopped walking and turned to her.

"Not long ago you would have never said that. You know you don't truely mean it......"

Shayna scowled and pushed past him.

"Don't infer to that incident."
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:02 am

Garet heard her insult about the humans in an alley containing many wires, cables and the odd harddrive.

"What? But she's a human herself. What do you think we should do Gaomon?"

Gaomon adjusting his headband replied

"I say forget em. We can do just fine on our own. Just face the fact she doesn't like you or any human."

"That's not true Gaomon! She's just.....independent. That's it."

Garet came out of the alley pretending not to of heard a single thing Shayna said about humans.

"Aah Shayna there you are. Sorry about ditchin ya. It just seemed logical that while you took of Andromon we could sneak into the city while he wasn't looking."

Gaomon shook his head and thought to himself

"He asks me what to do, I tell what to do yet he still goes with his own idea. I don't know why I bother"

Syndicate-Saber

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:16 am

Shayna turned, a bit startled.

"Oh, it's you Garet. Hey."

Komorimon gave a grin.

"Glad to see you're still here!" Komorimon then whispered to Shayna. "Maybe these guys are different, just give them a chance..."

"..... Well anyway....Um...where should we start in search of Gennai?"
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Garet politely grinned and then sratched his head as if to think

"Well my message said that you should follow the glow of miracles. Do you know what the glow of miracles is? I asked someone and they said it was som e sort of digimental thingy and I was like confused "

Gaomon started to walk over to the group.

"Garet, I went over this with you. We have to find the digimental of miracles. Legend says that its a golden glowy thing but i've never seen it before so who knows"

Garet started rubbing

"Well then so the most logical thing to do is to search for this golden glow first. I think we should check the centre of network city. Come On"

Garet in his determined and enthusiastc way ran along a dangerous path where he tripped over a cable and landed flat on his face.

Gaomon started to laugh very hard

Syndicate-Saber

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Shayna giggled as Garet tripped.

"You okay?"

Komorimon finished laughing.

"I've never heard of such an object. I guess we're really going to have to look around then..."

"Maybe we should ask some of the locals...."
Shayna pointed out.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games