Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Kaylee walked out of the packed full compartment "Its to crowed in their" She said as she went off to find more of her friends to greet  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 pm
Miss Love Tantei
After terrorizing Juni, Ann walked once more down the corridor to find her next victim classmate to greet. She spotted a cozy gathering of two other Gryffindors, "Hey Sarah, Hayden!" She waved frantically, "Congratulations on getting Prefect, Hayden." She smiled warmly in passing.

Sarah munched on her cauldron cake and jumped from Ann popping in. She coughed, choking just a bit on her cauldron cake. "You almost gave me a heart attack, Ann." Sarah laughed and sat up some more. She had started to sink into the seat with happiness. "Were you the cause of some screaming a minute ago?" Sarah laughed again. She looked over and saw Sammy. She waved. "Hi there!"  

SarahSilverby

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 pm
Um excuse me are you our Head of House Ann?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm
Kitty rifled through her bag while talking to Lyra and pulled out some owl treats for Rasey.

[[Yep, Tabby, Ann's alter ego is Prof. Clarion xd our Head of House. And I'm the Head Girl. blaugh Hayden's prefect. 3nodding ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Twyla slightly jumped when someone squealed something about a Lions Cup. Another girl entered the compartment and Twyla scooted closer to the window allowing for more room on the bench. She then proceeded to shake the girls hand, “I’m Twyla” she thought she heard someone call this girl Sammy.

Becoming startled yet again, when an older looking girl poked her head in the busting compartment. She smiled at her then noticed Kaylee get up and leave the compartment. “Where do you think so is going?” she voiced to everyone else.

She gave a worried glance at Sarah who seemed to be chocking on a Cauldron cake. “Are you ok? Here take a drink” With a wave of her wand Twyla produced a glass with water then handed it to her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 pm
Sarah took the glass, thanking Twyla. She took a sip. "Ann is great at making me choke on my food." She laughed again.  

SarahSilverby

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm
the new first year walked around looking for a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm
Kaelyn walks onto the platform and silently boards the Hogwarts express, slipping into an empty compartment and sitting down next to the window.  

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Decorus Lupus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 pm
Decorus boarded the train slowly, looking every where for a compartment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:09 pm
Hi Kaelyn, my name's Kala. Funny how we both have names that start with K, and have Kappas?  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

DaBonster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 pm
"Thanks, Hayden! Those look delicious!"
Siobhan turned to Twyla. "Well, I used to live in Southern Cali, then Northern, then Central, then Oregon, now Central again. Chicago sounds nice. Or, I like their cheesecake, anyway," Siobhan blushed at her own lack of knowldge about Chicago.
"Hey, Decorus!" She saw one of her friends in the corridor. "Squeeze in here! We can make room!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty levitated her truck onto the luggage rack while she listened to Lyra's answers. She sat down and set Rasey down on the seat next to her. "Nope, I've never heard of her. Is that book part of a series?"

[[This thread is growing like crazy. Did you see that compartment that's stuffed to bursting with Gryffindors? xp *searches Trudi Canavan* Nope they don't have her at my library.]]

"Yes, it's part of a series called Age of the Five. It's quite good. I need to find the next book in the series, Last of the Wilds. She's written another trilogy called The Black Magician that is VERY good. I've read it a few times. The first book is called The Magician's Guild. You should definitely read them. She's going to write a prequel book and a sequel series the The Black Magician trilogy, too. I'm excited." Lyra stops blabbering and smiles sheepishly at Kitty. "Sorry, I get going sometimes when I'm talking about books and can't stop."

[[Yes, the thread is growing like crazy. It's mostly Gryffindors, too. There's only a few Hufflepuffs and Slytherins, and I'm the only Ravenclaw. They don't have Trudi Canavan at your library? Nooo. Look up her website; it'll tell you more about her books.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm
“Welcome Sarah!”
She turned her attention back to Siobhan listening to all the different places she had lived and how many times she had moved. “Wow you sure did move around a lot! This is my first move and it’s a bit f a big one, don’t you think?” she thought over cheesecake, “are you talking about Eli’s Cheesecake? If so it’s highly over rated. The best cheesecake that you can get are at these little hole in the wall cafes!” her stomach gave a bit of a rumble at the thought.

She reached forward and picked up a Cauldron Cake, “Wish me luck” she said before taking a bite. It was her first Cauldron Cake ever and it was delicious! “OH MY GOD! These are great!” she managed to say between bits.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Zacks stomach cries for food. He looks down at his belly thinking *where is that trolly when you need it?!* Zack puts his muggle sketch pad away and puts his feet up on the seat, his knees close to his chest, he rests his head on the wall behind him. He slowly starts to doze, with the sudden bumps and jolts from the Express waking him every now and then.

signs_of_zack

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 pm
SarahSilverby
Miss Love Tantei
After terrorizing Juni, Ann walked once more down the corridor to find her next victim classmate to greet. She spotted a cozy gathering of two other Gryffindors, "Hey Sarah, Hayden!" She waved frantically, "Congratulations on getting Prefect, Hayden." She smiled warmly in passing.

Sarah munched on her cauldron cake and jumped from Ann popping in. She coughed, choking just a bit on her cauldron cake. "You almost gave me a heart attack, Ann." Sarah laughed and sat up some more. She had started to sink into the seat with happiness. "Were you the cause of some screaming a minute ago?" Sarah laughed again. She looked over and saw Sammy. She waved. "Hi there!"

Ann seemed to become bemused, "I seem to be giving everyone heart attacks these days..." She thumped good ol' Sarah on the back, "I wouldn't want to be the cause of your early death," Ann blushed at Sarah's comment, "And yes...I seem to give Juni the hebbie jebbies just a few minutes ago. She almost fell out of the window." xp She turned to smile at Twyla and then began to notice the large growth of Gryffindors in the compartment, "I never knew that the compartments were so roomy." Ann twirled around like a loon, enjoying the space.

After that, she greeted Tabby, Sammy, and Decorus.

((@Tabby: like Kitty said...I like to play 2 roles. Sometimes I'm Ann the fifth year Gryffindor and other times I play Professor Ann Clairion, the head of house. ^_~ I hope I don't confuse you too much.))

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games