Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:32 pm
Christine Couture
Hey guys!
I'm Christine && I'm 18.
i just recently graduated high school && I'll be attending college in a few months for photography. :]
I first found out about Panic the beginning of 2006.
I heard I write sins not tragedies && was hooked, as well as lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.
I bought Pretty.Odd. in April && I fell in love with their new sound.
It's so catchy && upbeat, you know just happy.
Anywho.
I dont own the A fever you cant sweat out album, but last month I decided to listen to the rest of the songs on there I haven't heard, && damn are they great.
I have gotten really attached to these guys through their music && all of the videos of them on youtube.

I'm happy to be here with other Panic fans. :]

<33

I love photography too! Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 pm
lonnie bear
Hello everyone! My name is Lonnie otherwise known as lonnie bear. I LOVE Panic at the Disco and am extremely sad that Panic dropped the "!" I'm afraid of frogs and the Boobah's (creepy show used to hypnotize children to make themselves seem crazy)!!!! I hope I can contribute lots to this guild!

I don't like the Boobah's either. gonk Welcome to the guild.  

xXblackXmagicXx

glowlita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 pm
Uh, hi! I'm Kitty...
The first song I heard from Panic was actually Build God, Then We'll Talk. I didn't know it was Panic at the time. At first I had decided that I hated Panic and Fall Out Boy and My Chem but then I gave them all a chance and now those are my favorite bands. Pretty.Odd.= Pure.Genius.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:26 pm
_CuteLittleHeartless_
Hi Hi Im _CuteLittleHeartless_
I think PATD and Paramore are awesome bands
I may come as a "Fan Girl" to Ryan Ross and PATD
my cousins introduced me to PATD and im thankful
they did smile music owns my soul [its true] My
favorite song from PATD is But its Better If You Do
thats about it
Peace!
_CuteLittleHeartless_ heart

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:29 pm
S u p e r X K a k i
Hi, I'm S u p e r X K a k i.
Being called Kaki, or Kakira is fine.
I'm turning 17 August 3rd, and im from Ontario, Canada. I found out about Panic when the video for I Write Sins started airing on TV, but
Ive became a pretty much hardcore fan when I saw the video for But It's Better If You Do on TV.
People say obsession is dangerous, and I would agree with them, but I could never break the habit of being obsessed now. Everyone who knows me would say I'm a fangirl, but im not as bad as the name might sound like.
I dont like choosing favorites when it comes to people, but i had unconsciously had chosen Brendon as my favorite a long time ago. He makes me smile. sweatdrop
I had never been to a concert before until May 14th when i had finally went to see Panic on their Honda Civic Tour. Ive never loved a band enough to see them in concert. It was breathtaking, I have never been so happy ^-^
I have a few other bands that I specifically like, The Beatles, Freezepop, and Of Montreal. (pretty different, I would say. I like mixing things up a bit.) Ive also started listening to a little bit of Motion City Soundtrack, after seeing them in concert at the HCT. Other than that, i listen to a range of electro-rock and electro-pop, and some miscellanious alternative rock bands. (And I dont listen to much mainstream anymore. Unfortunately, it bores me now.)
My intrests lie in reading, and writing, and I like drawing only a little bit. I have a newfound passion for photography (I decided I am most likely taking photography in college when I graduate high school), and I know how to play a little bit of the piano. I hate rhyming, and I couldnt write a song on my own to save my life. I also like singing. Its fun.

And I'm Obsessed with the colour purple XD

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:32 pm
xLongIis4loversx
Not sure if I already did this but...

I am xLongIis4Loversx, but my real name is Isabelle. I am a 14 year old filipina girl, born and raised in New York. I do have that really annoying Long Island accent (dad is pronounced dee-add). I love Panic because their music among a couple others I never seem to be tired of hearing.

I play guitar and sing, so I like recording songs on my laptop. I dress in a way that combines emo, homeless, and preppy all in one. I like writing and also am a blogger so check out my Gaia blog.:The Girl at the Rock Show

I've never heard someone use the word "homeless" to describe the way they dress. Interesting. surprised Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:34 pm
lonnie bear
Hello everyone! My name is Lonnie otherwise known as lonnie bear. I LOVE Panic at the Disco and am extremely sad that Panic dropped the "!" I'm afraid of frogs and the Boobah's (creepy show used to hypnotize children to make themselves seem crazy)!!!! I hope I can contribute lots to this guild!

I hope you can contribute a lot to this guild too. wink Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 pm
Elloh! I am Toadfan. But the real names Heather!
I have been a fan of Panic ever since I heard my older sister listening to "London Beckoned Song About Money Written by Machines" on Youtube.
Fell in love. Got A Fever you can't Sweat Out off of the Fueled by Ramen Webstore. And a friendship began... (And since then have became a Fbr junkie)
Even though One of my favorite songs is the one I first listened to, my favorite now is my self proclaimed Lullaby-- Northern Downpour.
I listen to almost all of Fueled by Ramen Active Bands and love them. heart
My Favorite member has to be Ryan Ross. He's an daring Artist with a stick of eyeliner. (Although I wish they hadn't sworn it off...) And seems like a great guy that just happens to be in a great band. Plus... He likes Aladdin... blaugh
My favorite Album is really close but it has to be Pretty.Odd. With that album, they gained more loyal fans. Lost a few... But it was worth it in the end.
I love Panic because they're great at what they do and they do it together. It's not a one man show like alot of bands are when the lead singer takes the limelight for theirself. They contribute equally and have won the hearts of many teenage girls in doing so.

I also am obsessed with Happy Tree Friends and Zebra Print.
I am scared of hills. Frank the Rabbit. And Natural Diasters.
I feel a new obsession budding with my joining of this guild. And I hope it comes to be!

toadfan290

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:43 pm
PrimeOdd
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well,
don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Introduce Yourself V.2
V.1

Hello! Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! You have made your way into the Introduction thread. Not only may you introduce yourself and get to know fellow PATD fans better in this thread, but this thread will also help eliminate the "I'm new here!" type of threads. Do you have other friends on Gaia that are Panic At The Disco fans? This thread is also the place to recommend who I should send out guild invites to. Just state their username, and I'll have an invitation sent out to them to join the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild in no time. If you haven't already read the rules, I beg of you to do so before you post. Well, since this is an introduction thread, I should introduce myself, no?

I am the owner of the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. My username is PrimeOdd, but some of my friends like to call me Primey, Ribbie, and City. My old account has a username of `PrimeRib, but I can no longer use that account because it was hacked. As of right now, I usually always type in this size 11 font when I am making posts so you won't have a difficult time trying to find me. I am a sophomore in high school, and I am fifteen years young. I have been a Panic fan for quite some time now, and they are my all time favorite band. I have only seen the band live once during their Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, but I'm going to see them again on May 20th during the 2008 Honda Civic Tour. Even though I adore every song on the album with all of my heart, I guess I'd say that "Camisado" is my favorite if I had to choose. Some of my hobbies are drawing, photography, guitar, going to concerts, singing, and music in general. Music is porbably my biggest passion. I adore dancing, and I'm even on my school's competitive dance team. There's more about me on my profile if you are interested.

Now it's your turn. Why don't you pass your fancy and introduce yourself here? cool See you in the guild!

I'm magic_lily, obviously, but you can call me Lily ^^

I have liked Panic for nearly a year now, w00t, and I've seen them live once on 6-14-08. It was the best night of my life by far. <3

I have no idea which album I prefer, Pretty. Odd. or AFYCSO, so, yeah, please don't ask me D: It just depends on my mood. My favorite PATD song also changes a lot but I'd have to say my all time favorite is Time to Dance. that song is flipping awesome. And my favorite band member is Ryan <3

I also like Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Paramore, Evanescence, Stars Down, Escape the Fate, and My Chemical Romance.

I love writing (slash about PATD ;D), reading (slash about PATD, once again, and I also love Harry Potter and the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer), marching band (I play flute)... yeah... I'm also kind of a computer nerd and I make profiles and stuff. The profile I'm using right now was made by me. It took me forever, but I am very proud of it ^^

Other random stuff:
-I love cats x3
-I am bisexual
-I am a cancer survivor (melanoma)
-My favorite color is purple
-I make custom profiles (not right now, though, I am being overwhelmed with like ten zillion requests right now D: )
-I have been on Gaia for three years.

Okay, I think I'm done >.<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm
Christine Couture
Hey guys!
I'm Christine && I'm 18.
i just recently graduated high school && I'll be attending college in a few months for photography. :]
I first found out about Panic the beginning of 2006.
I heard I write sins not tragedies && was hooked, as well as lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.
I bought Pretty.Odd. in April && I fell in love with their new sound.
It's so catchy && upbeat, you know just happy.
Anywho.
I dont own the A fever you cant sweat out album, but last month I decided to listen to the rest of the songs on there I haven't heard, && damn are they great.
I have gotten really attached to these guys through their music && all of the videos of them on youtube.

I'm happy to be here with other Panic fans. :]

<33

I love your avatar. I'm glad you are here too. biggrin Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PanicFanPage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Hi, I have introduced myself before, I am PanicChic2005 but I made this Panic at the Disco fan page for all the fans to add and yea.
So, add.
razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 pm
Welcome everyone.  

Fragile Panic

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:59 am
heyheyhey, i be xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o, but you can all just call me Headphones, Giggles (formerly known as giggly_insane_90) or Izzie (my name irl). i LOVE bright colors, apparently... idk why.

Panic is awesome, that's why they are on my "Favorite Bands" list, along with Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship. i heard them first September of 06, and my first song was But It's Better If You Do, that's why it's my favorite Panic song. i love Panic because..... first, the music is awesome and second, the lyrics and production kick a**. and that's it, i guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:01 am
xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o
heyheyhey, i be xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o, but you can all just call me Headphones, Giggles (formerly known as giggly_insane_90) or Izzie (my name irl).

Panic is awesome. i listened to them for the first time in 06, and even though i never really counted Introduction and Intermission as songs, i like them. i heard Pretty. Odd. on my friend's iPod last June, and i remember i thought wow their sound has changed, but i still love it, cos it shows that they have more than one sound. and also, i love their videos, they're all so creative.

RYDON FOREVER!
Welcome to the Panic at the Disco fan guild!  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

x-iiHullabaloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:31 am
Hey hey hey.! Im FlyingCoconutsOfDoom, but you can call me CoconutsorCookie
(My old username CooKiiExMoNSTER/xRawr_xMex_Rawrx).. I've been on gaia for eh, about 2 years now, Ive just switched accounts a couple of times. I enjoy..
Photography, Listening to music, Volleyball, and pretty much staying active.
Im 16 [[Junior in High School]]
I heard panic at the disco at one of my friends parties. We were on youtube and we accidently clicked on their vid instead of a different one.
Ever since then ive been a fan<3
My favorite song at the minute is "She had the world." Well..
Its the most played on on my ipod
So i guess thats why xP
Im a pretty nice person. And i love making friends[:
So once i talk to you a couple times in the forums
feel free to add me.
I wont throw Coconuts at you._.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games