Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Painting Advice/Show-off thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jera_Laguz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:11 am
Dark Lore
Here we go, a selection of models i've been working on over the last few weeks (bearing in mind i'm also being a nutter doing a 2000 pts vampire count army and a 1500 black templar army too!) I need a better camera, I think this one doesn't do the models justice sad

Tyranid Trygon mmm^^
User Image

User Image

and some skaven for my mordheim warband

User Image

User Image
Big bug! Aye the camera doesnt do justice but I can tell their all well painted. Especially the Trygon...where is a Titan when you need it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:08 am
Heh yeah thats Trygon 1 of 3 razz I'm doing a big bug army for Warhammer 40000 Apocalipse. Big games of 40k of at least 10,000 points. Its going to be good.  

Dark Lore

Jera_Laguz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:18 am
Dark Lore
Heh yeah thats Trygon 1 of 3 razz I'm doing a big bug army for Warhammer 40000 Apocalipse. Big games of 40k of at least 10,000 points. Its going to be good.
Ouchy...shame there isnt like a demon better than the greater demon...that would be nice...on that point the forge world blood thurster is VERY shiny and big...probly same as the Trygon but three of those...s**t...guard tank army would have a hard time xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore
Ouchy...shame there isnt like a demon better than the greater demon...that would be nice...on that point the forge world blood thurster is VERY shiny and big...probly same as the Trygon but three of those...s**t...guard tank army would have a hard time xd

I do love that bloodthirster quite appropriate that Khorne's sacred number is 8 and his pts cost is 888 razz  

Dark Lore

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:30 pm
Dark Lore
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore

I do love that bloodthirster quite appropriate that Khorne's sacred number is 8 and his pts cost is 888 razz
Hey, the Greater Demon of Nurgle is worth 777 points. Is that Nurgles' number?

ninja That Trygon is amazing. I like how you used the model for scale purposes too, it's huge. Just because of that I need to get a Stormsword or Shadowsword or both or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:15 am
Dark Lore
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore

Blood thirsters are beasty but still defeatable...  

Jera_Laguz

Jera_Laguz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:25 am
Xenos Mortium
Dark Lore
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore

ninja That Trygon is amazing. I like how you used the model for scale purposes too, it's huge. Just because of that I need to get a Stormsword or Shadowsword or both or something...
Wait your thinking Fantasy I think! In my Chaos space marine 40k codex its 205pts for a thirster. 150 for the great unclean one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:36 am
Jera_Laguz
Xenos Mortium
Dark Lore
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore

Wait your thinking Fantasy I think! In my Chaos space marine 40k codex its 205pts for a thirster. 150 for the great unclean one.

He's talking Angrath and the new Forge World ones, with like 34986745986 powers and stuff. They really do kick a**, stats and models.

Nurgle's number is 7.

Tzeentches is 9. Anyone fancy a 1000 point game next year?
xd

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

Jera_Laguz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:01 pm
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
Jera_Laguz
Xenos Mortium
Dark Lore
Jera_Laguz
Dark Lore

He's talking Angrath and the new Forge World ones, with like 34986745986 powers and stuff. They really do kick a**, stats and models.

Nurgle's number is 7.

Tzeentches is 9. Anyone fancy a 1000 point game next year?
xd

-Mykal

Oh so there are more beasty greater daemons! Gotcha! I want to see forge worlds tzeench greater daemon...the keeper of secrets, great unclean one and blood thirster are amazing biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 pm
Jera_Laguz
Oh so there are more beasty greater daemons! Gotcha! I want to see forge worlds tzeench greater daemon...the keeper of secrets, great unclean one and blood thirster are amazing biggrin

I'm not so hot on the Keeper of Secrets to be honest. Unclean one's good though. 'Thirster takes all though. biggrin

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

Andreis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:35 pm
They could have done better on the keeper of secrets. I mean. It is femanine and all, but really really really petite for such a HUGE creature.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:32 pm
Andreis
They could have done better on the keeper of secrets. I mean. It is femanine and all, but really really really petite for such a HUGE creature.
But thats the beauty of the keeper of secrets xd And plus a demon isnt exactly something of the mortal realm is it?  

Jera_Laguz

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 pm
Jera_Laguz
Andreis
But thats the beauty of the keeper of secrets xd And plus a demon isnt exactly something of the mortal realm is it?
My problem is the face. I imagine that it's supposed to resemble somewhat its God, in this case Slaanesh. Slaanesh is supposed to be unnaturally beautiful and enthralling. Beautiful is not what I think when I see that face.

I mean, I can dig the hooves, dredlock/tentacle things, four extra boobs with eyes, the spikey boob, and everything else, but that face. It just bothers me. If I was to get it, I'd greenstuff the Hell out of the face and smooth it out, make it pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Hm.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Chaos/keeperofsecrets/DSCF0040.jpg

It's face is actually not THAT bad....

It has some femanininity to it, but it is very daemonesque.
Is the whole. Holes in the skin thing bothering you?
Because that looks wierd.. and that is why I think the Greater Daemon of Nurlge is SOOOO GROSS.

Ugh.

The whole layers of skin visible things is just like. AHHHH.  

Andreis

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:59 pm
Andreis
Hm.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Chaos/keeperofsecrets/DSCF0040.jpg

It's face is actually not THAT bad....

It has some femanininity to it, but it is very daemonesque.
Is the whole. Holes in the skin thing bothering you?
Because that looks wierd.. and that is why I think the Greater Daemon of Nurlge is SOOOO GROSS.

Ugh.

The whole layers of skin visible things is just like. AHHHH.
It's by mere fact that they made a very graceful and elegant body, and then made a blunt and disgusting face. The facial structure is pretty good, and I like the tongue and the pattern on the forehead. However, something with the appearance of boils on her face and a flattened snoutish nose just turn me off to the appearance of the face. If the holes were filled in and the nose replaced (or a greenstuff one made atop of it) then I'd really like the way it looks.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games