Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:18 am
Shadow nodded as his long wiskeres twitched some. "Into...her brain? Gross!" he said, just thinking about what that's like. He shivered at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:03 pm
"Yeah I know. Trouble is how we could get something like that out." She dodged around a branch. "We might have to try and trick the thing or whatever it is. Any ideas?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:41 pm
He sighed. "Maybe we could...make it come after one of us, but then squish it in the process...or we could just trap it. When I was little, I remember I was caught by some guys and they made me run mazes and stuff...though, of course I was the smartest one...but then again, that's besides the point."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:43 pm
Karen ran through the thick trees and bushes. Her fur was being scratched a little by little. The parasite decided she would have to go to this girl's parents place and hide there for now. "The only thing that would make me get out this girl's body is if I'm close to death but I don't think that would happen" She thought to herself, "if I'm close to death then I would hardly think this girl would survive herself." She kept running until she found this big hotel. Karen changed back into her human form and let herself in. "There are two people coming, you should recognize them but don't let them it, you hear me?" Karen growled at the security. The security guys nodded in fear and stood in the front doors keeping a sharp lookout.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:53 pm
Shadow sqeeked gently as they came to Karen's hotel. He smiled contently, eyeing the place. His black eyes scanning it happily. He jumped off of Arella, turning back into a human and smirked. He walked over to the door and opened it, sighing. "Is Kar-" is all that came out of his mouth until he was denied acess and shoved out. He looked at the men, confused. "Why are you kicking me out?" he asked. "Karen told us to." one of the men replied. He growled lightly as he walked over to Arella, picking her up and strocking her back gently. "Well, there's no way of use getting in that way."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:10 pm
"I assume they already here." Karen thought to herself. She took a quick shower and changed her clothes. She stuffed some food, water and another pair of clothes to change into her book bag. Emily and Ryan came scampering towards her. "What have you been?" Ryan said, looking worried. He sniffed her cautiously without Karen noticing. "Her scent!" He thought. "Her scent changed!" Emily's eyes widen a little in surprised. "There's something wrong." Emily looked at Ryan and can tell he was thinking of the same thing. "Yeah, where have you been?" Emily said, she decided to play along for now. "Oh nowhere special." Karen said walking past them. "Look I got to go do something, stay here and if Shadow and Arella comes then tell them I'll be back later." She lied to them.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 am
Arella turned and looked at the guy who had picked her up, licking her nose in a kinda cute way and doing big cute kitty eyes; purring and rubbing her ear against his arm in a sort of "I'm all adorable and cuddly why would you leave me out in the cold?" way.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:12 pm
((Well, Shadow picked her up, but ok...))

Shadow smiled gently, watching Arella and the man. He snickered lightly as the man let her inside. Shadow sighed as he stepped behind a bush, turning into a rat and quickly running into the doorframe, looking up at the man. He squeeked loudly, making the man jump. He moved his whiskers and then ran to the elevator that people had just gotten into. He looked at them, and they screamed and he just laughed on the inside. An innocent look across his face and a little girl started to pet him. He nuzzled her hand, his thick tail tapping her hand and she giggled, her mother pulling her away quickly, even though Shadow looked clean. He started to clean himself and ran out after the door opened.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:17 pm
Karen ran down the stairs and past the security people, which she gave them both a smack on the head before walking down the streets. She put up her hood and her long blond hair was covering her left eye. "I got to go back to that scientist's lab." She thought as she once ran through the same bushes again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:34 am
Arella saw Shadow running into the lift, just as Karen came downstairs. She jumped out of the guy's arms and slipped to the floor. Watching Karen walk out the door, and head off in the direction of the labaratory. She looked around and spotted Pepper had crept up behind her.
"Quick, run upstairs and find Shadow and the two tigers. Tell them Karen's gone to the labatory, and I've gone to follow. All of you follow Shadow back and come and help."

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:18 pm
Shadow sighed as he ran to Karen's room. He nawed a hole into the door and squeezed himself in, seeing Ryan and Emily there. He turned back into his human form and got onto his knees. He still looked rather beaten, but he disregarded this. He extended a hand, strocking Emily's head gently. "Can you tell me where Karen is?" he asked gently, his voice again in whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:46 pm
Karen turned into her tiger form and sniffed the air. "They just don't give up, do they?" She muttered. She pulled her clothes and book bag into an abandoned badger hole, disguising her clothes and book bag scent. Karen found a big patch of wild garlic to roll in. She rolled around in the garlic until she completely smelled like garlic. Then she crept into the bushes -which was behind the patch of wild garlic- and waited for Arella to come. No cat or dog would be able to sniff her out.

"I don't know." Emily said, sighing in sadness. "What's happened to her?!" Ryan demanded. "Her scent changed!"

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 pm
Shadow sighed lightly as he sat down and grabbed Emily gently, holding her in her lap and strocking her softly. "Something's in her...Arella and I are trying to get it out of her, but...but we don't know how to. If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty weak and beaten right now, so there's not really much I can do, but I know we can get this thing out of her some how...but we just need to figure it out..." he said, looking down to Ryan and strocking him with his other free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:59 am
Arella could smell garlic. She wrinkled her cat nose in disgust and sat down dejected. She could tell Karen had probably disguised her scent, but this meant that she could be just about anywhere. Sighing in annoyance she crept through the bushes towards the laboratory.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm
Karen pounce on top of Arella as soon as she saw Arella creeping farther to the laboratory. She used one paw to hold Arella's back down and her other paws on the grass. The claws were unsheathe and since they were usually long the claws started to sink in through Arella's fur. "Why are you following me?" She hissed into Arella's ear.

[Don't worry, I won't kill her >.<]

"What's in her?" Emily said purring.
Ryan moved away, he didn't like anyone petting him besides Karen. He lick his paw and drew it a few time over his head.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff