Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:49 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
"Nah, My skateing was never serious, just some stolen, i mean.." Kat cleared her throat. "Erm, borrowed skates, but i've never skateboarded before." She laughed. "Will you teach me?" she asked playfully.

((erm, i meant Cute Is What We Aim For, which is a band... but i'll go with it))

((XD okey doke, cute is what we aim for would be CIWWAF which is definitely not CCS but oh well XDD))
"Haha, I used to skate serious, me and my friends would skate empty lots way late at night, but I broke my leg a few years ago so I stopped for a while" Glane smiled and pointed ahead "You see the big as hell black building over there?" he asked "that's CCS"...

((ok, fine, i'll admit it... right now... i'm high.... ON TAINTED HALLOWEEN CANDY XDDDDD pirate ))

"Sounds fun, My nights were spent walking. Heh, I used to walk all over streets and parks for hours, and return late at night. My friends thought i was a werewolf because I only left at night." She eyed the building. "Ooh, very sleek..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:56 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
"Nah, My skateing was never serious, just some stolen, i mean.." Kat cleared her throat. "Erm, borrowed skates, but i've never skateboarded before." She laughed. "Will you teach me?" she asked playfully.

((erm, i meant Cute Is What We Aim For, which is a band... but i'll go with it))

((XD okey doke, cute is what we aim for would be CIWWAF which is definitely not CCS but oh well XDD))
"Haha, I used to skate serious, me and my friends would skate empty lots way late at night, but I broke my leg a few years ago so I stopped for a while" Glane smiled and pointed ahead "You see the big as hell black building over there?" he asked "that's CCS"...

((ok, fine, i'll admit it... right now... i'm high.... ON TAINTED HALLOWEEN CANDY XDDDDD pirate ))

"Sounds fun, My nights were spent walking. Heh, I used to walk all over streets and parks for hours, and return late at night. My friends thought i was a werewolf because I only left at night." She eyed the building. "Ooh, very sleek..." she said.

"Yea, I'll give you help on chosing a good board, then the rest is up to you" Glane smiled as they pulled into the lot, he could see around to the right of the building that there was a demo going on. "We should hit that up after we get you a board" he smiled and turned the key, the roar of the engine lowered to a calm sound as he popped open the door "Ready? he asked her...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Yea, I'll give you help on chosing a good board, then the rest is up to you" Glane smiled as they pulled into the lot, he could see around to the right of the building that there was a demo going on. "We should hit that up after we get you a board" he smiled and turned the key, the roar of the engine lowered to a calm sound as he popped open the door "Ready? he asked her...

"Sweet, what else is there?" Kat asked, looking around at the people around her. Skaters and rockers. Heh, she could get along well with this crowd... "Sure!" she opened her door and got out, standing beside him. She closed the door and smiled. "You better hope I don't kill myself doing this..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:13 pm
"Haha, trust that I won't let you baby" Glane flipped off a few of the skaters who were making kissy faces at him. He walked towards the building, ignoring the people cheering at him. He pushed open the doors and yelled "Ay Mikey!"
Mikey rushed to the counter "Dude! Haven't seen you in forever! Where you been!?" he exclaimed aloud, a few people were giving him stares
"Nowhere but everywhere man" he said,shaking hands with Mikey "This is Kat" he said, his voice trailing off "She needs a board, and I need a new board, all my old s**t is thrashed"
"You got a cute girl with you but you couldn't bring me one with your rocker prowess? I see how it is man, double price boards for the both of you!" he joked with them "Nice to meet you Kat, the name's Mikey, and like I said, pleasure to meet ya" Mikey put his hand out for a handshake from Kat and smiled, he was happy to see Glane again...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:28 pm
vampslayer3
"Haha, trust that I won't let you baby" Glane flipped off a few of the skaters who were making kissy faces at him. He walked towards the building, ignoring the people cheering at him. He pushed open the doors and yelled "Ay Mikey!"
Mikey rushed to the counter "Dude! Haven't seen you in forever! Where you been!?" he exclaimed aloud, a few people were giving him stares
"Nowhere but everywhere man" he said,shaking hands with Mikey "This is Kat" he said, his voice trailing off "She needs a board, and I need a new board, all my old s**t is thrashed"
"You got a cute girl with you but you couldn't bring me one with your rocker prowess? I see how it is man, double price boards for the both of you!" he joked with them "Nice to meet you Kat, the name's Mikey, and like I said, pleasure to meet ya" Mikey put his hand out for a handshake from Kat and smiled, he was happy to see Glane again...

"I hope not..." Kat smiled at the way Glane acted and walked beside him into the shop. She wondere what would happen if a preppy guy walked in here. He would probably be tied naked to a telephone pole before morning. Luckily, she radiated rocker, and she noticed the way people acted as well. She had to hold herself back from laughing.
"Wassup Mikey?" she asked, a little high on the air around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:40 pm
"Nothin' much beautiful" Mikey tried to impress her by being polite and kissed her hadn like he had seen in sappy movies
"Hey bro, about the boards, what you got up on the shelves?" Glane asked, trying to get him away from Kat
"Hmm?" he looked up from Kat's hand and turned towards Glane "Yea man, let's see, what brand would you be in here for?" Mikey asked, trying to get back to Kat without seeming rude
"Anything, give me a quick inventory" Glane smiled and winked at Kat, he knew there was no chance Mikey could know everything in stock
((Here's what Mikey looks like, he's gonna be my second character :]] MIKEY!!  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:11 am
((sweet! xd ))

Kat smiled and thought, just to reassure Glane: It's ok. I'd never leave you.
"Heh, I want a totally tricked out board." she said. "Something that just says: I'm Kat, and I can totally kick your a**." She smiled at Glane, noticeing that Mikey still held her hand. Ok... this is awkward...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:43 am
jinxercat2006
((sweet! xd ))

Kat smiled and thought, just to reassure Glane: It's ok. I'd never leave you.
"Heh, I want a totally tricked out board." she said. "Something that just says: I'm Kat, and I can totally kick your a**." She smiled at Glane, noticeing that Mikey still held her hand. Ok... this is awkward...

Glane smiled, he knew that she wouldn't leave him, but he knew that what she said wouldn't stop Mikey. "Bro, not to be rude, but get your own" he joked with Mikey.

Mikey laughed under his breath "Let's see we've got Zero's over there, Element's there, Chocolate and mystery would be right where you're standing, and then all of our Toy Machine boards are over in that corner." He said unblinkingly as he relinquished Kat's hand. "So what would you be in business for?".

Glane chuckled "It's not a business, it's a passion" he said with a wink as he walked towards the Zero boards, they were his favorite brand, and they usually had some insanely light boards.

Mikey followed along behind Glane like an entourage, smiling at a girl who gave him a wink 'maybe I will get a chick soon' he thought to himself...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:52 am
Kat smiled, pretending she knew what he was talking about. Mikey shouldn't be worried, he was really handsome and was sure to get a girl soon. She followed Glane to the display of Zero boards. "Which one do you think I should get?" she asked Glane, who seemed to have an unlimited amout of knowlege about the boards, which she did not have.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:11 am
jinxercat2006
Kat smiled, pretending she knew what he was talking about. Mikey shouldn't be worried, he was really handsome and was sure to get a girl soon. She followed Glane to the display of Zero boards. "Which one do you think I should get?" she asked Glane, who seemed to have an unlimited amout of knowlege about the boards, which she did not have.

"I would say something fiberlight, maybe the raven one here, or the life and death one here, anything that looks good and is light, then there's your bearings, trucks, wheels, risers, and grip, but trust me, it's an easier process than you would think" Glane smiled

"It really depends on what you plan to do, if it's just a riding board, then a heavy board is good, for tricking, light boards are good" Mikey corrected.

"Point taken, but if I'm gonna teach her, she's gonna need something for the basic tricks" Glane said without looking back at Mikey. Glane picked up a board "I will guide you through, with Mikey's consultance" he tried to make peace with him for a moment, they were too much alike for their own good.

Mikey smiled "Sounds good to me, just actually TAKE my advice on the rest 'uh?" he joked with Glane.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:12 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"I would say something fiberlight, maybe the raven one here, or the life and death one here, anything that looks good and is light, then there's your bearings, trucks, wheels, risers, and grip, but trust me, it's an easier process than you would think" Glane smiled

"It really depends on what you plan to do, if it's just a riding board, then a heavy board is good, for tricking, light boards are good" Mikey corrected.

"Point taken, but if I'm gonna teach her, she's gonna need something for the basic tricks" Glane said without looking back at Mikey. Glane picked up a board "I will guide you through, with Mikey's consultance" he tried to make peace with him for a moment, they were too much alike for their own good.

Mikey smiled "Sounds good to me, just actually TAKE my advice on the rest 'uh?" he joked with Glane.

Kat was bewildered as she watched and listened to Glane and Mikey talk. "Sure..." she said. "Two heads are better than mine!" she said, rubbing the back of her head, embarassed.
((oy, sorry for the shortness))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:57 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat was bewildered as she watched and listened to Glane and Mikey talk. "Sure..." she said. "Two heads are better than mine!" she said, rubbing the back of her head, embarassed.
((No problema!))
Glane laughed at her comment "Yeah, seems like it in this case 'uh?" Glane said, then he realized he sounded like an a** "Sorry" he said afterward.

Mikey laughed "So what'll it be for the lady, it's all your choice really" he said calmly....  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:13 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

((No problema!))
Glane laughed at her comment "Yeah, seems like it in this case 'uh?" Glane said, then he realized he sounded like an a** "Sorry" he said afterward.

Mikey laughed "So what'll it be for the lady, it's all your choice really" he said calmly....

"It's ok, you're right, I'm completely daft in the world of skateing..." she said, trying to let it blow over. "Ooh, you pick for me Glane, god, I could pick a pencil pouch and try to skate on it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:32 pm
"A pencil pouch it is then!" Glane exclaimed jokingly as he walked towards the life and death board sitting on the rack "This should be good" he smiled as he picked it up and pointed it towards her "Or would you like something a little less evil?" he joked.

Mikey just smiled and laughed at them both 'insane...' he thought. "So what about you?" Mikey asked Glane.

"I'll snag a raven board, if you don't object" Glane joked, picking up the raven board he had suggested earlier "Rattray" he said aloud...  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:06 pm
Ronin got up slowly and walked a few feet away from the ledge. He took a deep breath as the winds blew in his calm, serene face. He drew his blade from his back. Rayne could see his intense focus as Ronin began swinging his blade in such smooth, graceful but powerful strokes in the air, as if he was slicing the wind itself. Anyone would never guess that despite his innocent looks he was a skillful swordsman. He continued to swing his blade, his movements so powerful that if he wasn't careful he might slice a part of the building off.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games