Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 pm

She sighs, "I guess you have a portable fingerprint kit with you too, Dougherty?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

((SORRY GUYS. IM GOING TO JET THE WIFE WANTS ME TO ZOMG. ANY OTHERS WANT TO COME? I THINK SHE IS ON DEATHMINE.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

I think I'm okay. Just a bit shaken I guess. neutral
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 14 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm

No, I don't have one of those with me. But seeing as how you had wiped off the blade already, just place the fingers you use to hold your knife on the blade and I'll lift your prints from the blade. *He waits for Kat to leave her prints on the blade, then proceeds to lift, label and secure Kat's prints.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"Okay, may I have my knife back? Pretty please? Guess it's a good thing I had it on tonight..." She goes over and makes another drink, since her's was awfully watered down by now.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm

*She yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* I'm going to need to get to bed here. *She goes up to Officer Dougherty and kisses him on the cheek.* I'll take Atilla and Hunn downstairs so you can finish up here. I'll be in bed. wink

*She calls the dogs to her and looks at Katana.* Goodnight Katana. I'm glad you were here with me. Who knows what could have happened if I were alone. neutral I'll see you tomorrow.

*As the dogs follow her, she goes into her office, does the security measures, goes down the corridor and into her chambers. She heads straight for the bedroom to wait for Officer Dougherty.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 12 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm

*He looks at Psyzapp after she kisses his cheek* Alright love. I won't be long. *He watches her head to the office with the dogs following her.

Turns his attention back to Katana* Thank you for your cooperation, Kat. I'll be sure to get these prints and the DNA blood sample down to the labs. As soon as I get the results, I'll let you know if we have anything on this guy or not.

*As she fixes her drink, he picks up the knife by the hilt and hands it back to Kat. He then packs up his fingerprint dusting kit and tucks it back into his pocket along with the bagged blood sample and prints.*

Edited.

(( Oh look! A 25! *Points up to his quarters win, then sends off a PM to Psyzapp.* User Image ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 pm

"Night, Psy, see ya tomorrow."

She takes her knife back and puts it back in her boot.

"Good thing I keep up with my practice. Never got the guy's name, just that he was looking for Razz. Wonder what he's done now?"

She returns to her seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:27 pm

{{I would just like to note ahead of time that someone's fingerprints and DNA are not going to be in the database unless they have a criminal record. People aren't automatically in the database. They are added when they are fingerprinted upon being arrested [such as dame's fingerprints being taken when she was put in jail].}}
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

(( rolleyes , yes, Mr. Persnickety..... xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 pm

You are pretty good with that knife there. *He pauses for a moment* Hey, I need to get downstairs. Are you gonna' be alright here by yourself? ... Heh, I should know better than to ask you that! *He starts to head for the office, then turns back* Goodnight Kat.

*He disappears into the office, does the security scans and heads down to their chambers. He heads straight for their bedroom, strips down and slips into bed. He carefully slides over and spoons his already sleeping beloved. It's not long before he too falls fast asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:32 pm

((Im going to say ithci has no finger prints he is a yakuza. They do that kind of thing. Burning finger prints off. lol You saw his tattoo right.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:33 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{I would just like to note ahead of time that someone's fingerprints and DNA are not going to be in the database unless they have a criminal record. People aren't automatically in the database. They are added when they are fingerprinted upon being arrested [such as dame's fingerprints being taken when she was put in jail].}}

(( Yes, I am already aware of that. Thank you for pointing it out for the others, though. xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 pm

{{Great. So first the Italian mafia, then Jamaican mafia, then Russian mafia, and now the Japanese mafia!}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 pm

((Dude lol Im joking or was it for real HAHAHAHAHAHA. That dude is crazy.))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games