Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Jessi looked up when she heard the door open and had the trademark smile on her face. When she saw who it was, though, her smile brightened and her eyes began to glimmer with joy.

"Daniel, you're back!! I haven't seen you all week!"

She quickly got up from her chair, hurried around the desk, and practically ran over to Daniel. She enveloped him in a hug.

"Others had said they had seen you around here from time to time, so I knew you were doing alright. I missed you, though!"

She pulled back from the hug and grinned at Daniel. "And, I actually don't think it's too bad in here, but I get warm really easily. Plus, with the heat of the fire in the lounge, it really warms this place up. That's why I took my jacket off awhile ago."

She held her hands out to her side a little bit to show that she was only wearing her gray cut-off top, no jacket. It looked like a spring outfit, but she really did get a lot warmer than most people.

Jessi looked back up at Daniel, still grinning, and finally went back to her seat behind the desk. "What about you? What have you been up to?"

{{going to take a shower but will brb!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 pm
{{ Doh! We're still in -EE-! Moving next post back to AS. blaugh }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 pm
{{Duh!! LOL! Thank you. smile }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 pm
(( lol I was fixin' to say, get outta my thread with your AS business. xd blaugh wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 pm
After talking with Karrie about having a baby in the future possibly, Amy had been busy all day with making the dining room a more comfortable place for the kittens. She had put more toys in there, a tall scratching post with two levels on it and two boxes covered in carpet that they could climb into. They were running all over the place, so she wanted to give them some adult cat toys to occupy their time with.

She had stopped her efforts momentarily so that she could make some chili and cornbread for supper.

"Karrie? Can you come and taste this chili and let me know what you think, please? I didn't get it very spicy. I like it mild, but I want you to let me know if you think it still has enough flavor in it."

She didn't know if Karrie was at home or outside somewhere, possibly in his welding area. If he didn't hear her, maybe Velcore would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 pm
((Good thing I checked in... Karrie wasn't even online. rolleyes ))

*walks into the kitchen from the dining room* Karrie went to see Kits. Something about Psyzapp's wedding present I think. I do not remember. He left when you were in the shower.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm
{{Well I wasn't in a hurry, so I thought if you saw it, you could respond if you wanted to. If not, I would have moved on if I needed to. smile }}

Amy nodded her head and started to scoop out a little chili with a spoon she hadn't used, yet.

"Alright. Do you know if they'll be back for supper? I'd love to have Kits over for supper. Do you want to try this chili for me, Velcore, and let me know what you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:43 pm
I think so. Kits might want your help with her outfit for the party at MW tonight. *walks up to Amy, always glad to get a sample* biggrin  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 pm
Amy nodded slowly. "Alright..."

She gave a spoonful to Velcore. "Do you think it's good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm
*tastes the chili* It is good. smile

*walks in carrying the bag with Kits' dress in it. He starts to lay it on the couch, then changes his mind and brings it into his bedroom, hanging it in the closet where no animals will lay on it*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm
*follows Karrie inside, making sure to close the door before any kittens try to run out. She doesn't know if they're loose or not, but doesn't want to take any chances* Amy? You home?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 pm
Amy grinned at Velcore's response. "It is? Great!! Thank you so much, Velcore."

She leaned over and kissed the top of his head. Then, she put the spoon in the sink and went back to stirring the chili.

When she heard Kits' voice, she grinned brightly and called out to her. "Kits, hi! I'm in here, in the kitchen. I'm making chili and cornbread."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm
*walks into the kitchen* Cornbread? Ooh, I haven't had that in a while. *goes over to Velcore and kisses the top of his head* Hi Velcore.

Hi Kits. smile

I'm glad you're home, Amy. I was afraid I'd have to go to Aqua Springs to find you tonight. sweatdrop I need another opinion on my outfit for tonight...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:06 pm
*hearing voices in the kitchen, walks over there. He leans against the doorway, smiling as he watches Amy and Kits*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Amy smiled when Kits seemed happy about the cornbread. Then, she got a confused looked on her face.

"Why were you afraid you'd have to go to Aqua Springs to find me? I mean, I don't know... it sounds like you don't want to go there. Is everything okay over there for you, Kits? I noticed you haven't been over there in the evening very much. Neither of us have. I was actually thinking about possibly going over there tonight just to put some more face time in over there. But with what you just said... is someone treating you badly over there or something? If they are, I will fire them so fast that they won't know what hit 'em!"

She even growled a little bit at just the thought of someone harassing Kits and making her not want to go to her own establishment.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games