Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:14 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingleBeater

The black-haired Russian walked through the snows, uncaring of the chill winds plucking at his green and white striped scarf and the edges of his Quidditch robes. ‘I’ve played bandy in worse than this,’ he thought, as he headed out for the match against Hufflepuff. ‘Back home, this is a nice early fall day.’ Of course, he was also well aware that once they were at playing altitude and moving at playing speed, the bite of the Highlands cold would feel significantly worse, but still, he’d played in much colder conditions even with that figured in.

That considered, he availed himself of the Warming Charms offered by his Captain before heading out to the pitch, he wasn’t going to look askance at anything that would keep him warm, as frostbite was no joke. He was rather hoping to maintain his save percentage in today’s match, having scored a save in every match he’d played in, although even he was hoping for a short match today. If nothing else, there was the promise of hot chocolate and apple cake after the match, which sounded really good right now.

He greeted his Captain and Vice-Captain with a serious nod, and clenched fist upon his chest salute, as Brianna was rather fond of the whole Roman gladiator mentality she brought to her approach to the game, before beginning his pre-game ritual of stretches and warm-up exercises.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 12
                  Modifiers: +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:57 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin First Year
First Son Musician Chaser

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 3
                                                  Company : Slytherins & Hufflepuffs

Savino arrived on the pitch wrapped up like a tiny burrito. To say he disliked the cold was an understatement and the snow was not enough to make him feel better about it. Why did they have to play in all conditions? Rubbing his hands together, Savi tried to keep himself warm as he waited for the game to start. They were up one game so perhaps despite the weather they could make it two for two.

OOC :

Stealing / Passing: ____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 10
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Stealing, +2 Shooting, - 1 due to Snow
                                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Score: 00 - 00

"There is strange comfort in knowing
                                                  that no matter what happens today,
                                                  the Sun will rise again tomorrow."

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So Many
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sly v Huff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's kick a**!

The cold never really bothered Vikram, but the weather whipping around and it being snowy made him unhappy. Thankfully he had lots of warming charms and his goggles had anti-fogging charms. He wore his regular uniform, plus a mask to cover his mouth and nose to keep them warm as well. Nodding to the Captain, brown eyes glanced over at Csuri and he hoped the girl was a little more confident after the last win. He'd do his part and make sure no goals were scored.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

AC: 12
          Modifiers: +6 {Saves} {-1 for Weather}
          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:23 pm
Are you listening? Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Sing it back, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
So tell me, what do I need? (Tell me, what do I need?)
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh
When words lose their meaning

User Image
User Image

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀDᴇɪsᴛ

✮⛧✶⚝Afon was not that excited about that days game with the weather looking the way it was. But as it were the streak had to continue somehow but he really really hoped they won (or lose he's a realist) the game quickly so he could warm up in the kitchens with the biggest pot of hot chocolate he could legally be allowed to have. He waved quickly at his teammates as he knew he was a bit...late but immediately started his stretches. Partially to be ready and partially to stay warm.
                                              [color#522D80]"Typ

AC: 14
Modifiers: +6 for bludgers, +6 catch -1 Weather
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
Lives: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

I was spinning free, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
With a little sweet and simple numbing me, yeah
Stumble 'til you crawl, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Sinking into sweet uncertainty

Quote:

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:04 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Head Boy - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason arrived at the pitch with Benjamin, his scarf wrapped tightly around the bottom half of his face and his neck. It was bloody cold out and visibility was horrendous. Once the entire team was there, he called everyone for a quick huddle in order to cast warming charms and give a pep talk. “It’s going to be a tough game against Slytherin, and the weather doesn’t help, but do your best! Have fun and most importantly, stay safe.” Slytherin had won their first game, but so had Hufflepuff. Mason knew they could win again, but precautions had to be taken in this damn snow.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +8 ) (stealing +8 ) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:09 pm
User Image

If I can't be c l o s e to you
                                              I'll s e t t l e for the g h o s t of you

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin hurried through the snow, squinting through his goggles. It was a damn miracle that the game hadn’t been cancelled in this blizzard. Once Mason had finished his pep talk, Ben chimed in, “And don’t forget to win! Eye on the prize, baby!” His brother was a terrific captain, but he seemed to lose sight of the big picture — winning the game. Staying safe wasn’t going to win them the Quidditch Cup.

Armour Class: 16
                                              Modifiers: (catching +8 ) (stealing +8 ) (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

If you can't be n e x t to me
                                              Your m e m o r y is e c s t a s y

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:19 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Vesna Proctor
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Although Vesna sported a confident, emotionless visage, she felt pretty nervous about playing in the snow storm. However, she wouldn’t let it show. It was her duty to perform to the best of her ability and at least help her team in acquiring points. She looked up at the sky as she usually did to try and spot Odin, but the flurry was too thick to see him. Oh, how he loved the snow.

Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: (weather -1)
                                              Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin/Hufflepuff Game!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's so cold!

Yikes it was cold out here. Xiang walked out to the pitch, shielding herself from the snow. Her own goggles were on before she left the castle, being charmed to repel water and enhance visibility where possible. After counting (three times) the students, Xiang waved them into the air. Hopefully it would be relatively quick, even though she usually loved the long games. They should really figure out a way to put a magical dome over the pitch for a safer environment. Once everyone was in the air, Xiang pulled her scarf down and spoke out, magic carrying her voice over the pitch and half-filled stands. "Hello and welcome to a snowy game! It's Slytherin and Hufflepuff, so it'll be a great game. As always, no magic, no cheating! I want a nice clean game!

"Bludgers up! Snitch is released!"
                                                          She grabbed the quaffle and headed to center. "Chasers ready?? Alright, here we go!" She tossed it up and flew back, ready to watch what she could see of the game. Hopefully the announcers could also see and help out. At worst, she'd be getting a workout just keeping pace with the chasers today.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 5, 10, 2, 1, 10, 10, 10, 2 Total: 65 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx☀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx☀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff v Slytherin
xxxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's so cold!

When they were finally granted up into the air, Bieito hated it. It was so much windier up here! He burrowed into his scarf, listening to Professor Liu before diving for the quaffle. Maybe he could at least start it with possession.

Modifiers: +4 {Throwing} +4 {Stealing}{{-1 for weather}}
          Special Skills: SS, GA, DD
          x/3

Graydon Ironshield rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 7, 6, 6, 10, 1, 4, 5, 7 Total: 52 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:48 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Brianna was glad when the match finally started, as she'd began to wonder if it would get off at all. She launched herself after the Quaffle. 'Time to kick the tires and light the fires.'

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  AC: 18
                  Modifiers: +8 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle (-1 DRM due to weather)
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Action: Initial face-off for the Quaffle
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx☀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx☀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hufflepuff v Slytherin
xxxxx☀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's so cold!

Bieito darted forward, swiping the quaffle with relative ease. He hugged the ball close to his chest as he pushed forward. He had to get the ball to the Slytherin goals and try to score before Slytherin's captain could steal.

Modifiers: +4 {Throwing} +4 {Stealing}{{-1 for weather}}
          Special Skills: SS, GA, DD
          1/3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Slytherins & Hufflepuffs
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Second Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't see anything out here!

She could barely see, but the snitch still needed to be caught. Csuri took off at the whistle, grey eyes scanning everywhere for any hint of gold. If she could spot early, she could get out of this miserable weather before she got blown off the pitch.

Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}{{-1 for Winter Weather}}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:20 {Spotted!}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:29 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Brianna was just a bit slower off the blocks, and now she was in the familiar position of needing a change of possession. She launched herself after Bieito, moving to try to swipe the Quaffle.

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  AC: 18
                  Modifiers: +8 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle (-1 DRM due to weather)
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Action: Steal attempt from Bieito
                  Effect Value: 20 (Change of possession)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:30 pm
User Image
                                          But the stars don't shine, they burn
                                          The constellations glow
                                          The seasons change in turn

User Image

Charlotte, her fingers starting to go numb, kicked off from the grow and began searching for the snitch. She had no idea how she was even expected to spot the little gold ball in all this snow. At this point, she was sure if she cared as long as someone caught it.

Stats:
                                                        AC: 13
                                                        Modifiers: +5 to spotting or catching; +3 to everything else {-1 for weather}
                                                        Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                        Lives: heart heart heart

OOC:

A miracle is not some magic that you've got
                                    The miracle is you, not some gift, just you
                                    See how bright you burn
                                    Now, see yourself in turn

SherbertLemondrop

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games