Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 pm
*after Hayley's done bandaging his arm, Karrie stands up to walk home. As he reaches the door, he starts wondering how he's going to explain his injury to Amy* stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:01 pm
*sits, petting Velcore, still mad at Karrie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm
*after petting Velcore for a while, Kits stands up* Velcore, would you fly me home? I don't feel like walking...

Of course, Kits. *leads the way outside, Kits following him. In the parking lot, he stops to let her climb on, and slowly flies her home*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm
*Kits finished today's work and headed out to the lounge. She asked the woman behind the counter for a glass of coke and some strawberry shortcake. While her shortcake is being made, she perches on one of the stools*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm
*takes her shortcake over to a table to eat it* Hmmm... I should probably have gotten some dinner, not just dessert. *shrugs* Oh well, I'll get something later. *starts eating*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm
*moves to a chair near the window and pulls out the book she'd been reading, enjoying the quiet of a Sunday night*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 pm
*stands up and stretches, then goes to get Silver from the pet spa and heads home*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 am
((Back!! biggrin Site is finally unblocked at work. Should also have my own laptop again in a couple of weeks!! XD))

Amy came into AS and collapsed onto the couch in the lounge. She was utterly exhausted. She and Thistle had to go on a quick emergency trip to a few towns over. She had heard rumors from some of her old contacts that she hardly ever talked with anymore that they thought her mother was nearby. They gave her a general vicinity, and she and Thistle had gone there to check things out. They had been gone for about two weeks. Of course, Amy found nothing, which was even more disgusting. She could have sworn her mother had been nearby, though. Sometimes very powerful witches can leave a trail of magic in the air behind them. A trail only other magical and supernatural beings can pick up if they're searching for it. But she never found her. Her mother was excellent at staying under the radar.

Then, when she had come back a couple of days ago, she found Karrie acting oddly with scratches on his shoulder. She hadn't really understood what had happened, but when she got to AS to check in, she got a general idea of what had happened. And to say she wasn't happy was an understatement. She was currently living back in her old house. That served two purposes. One was to get away from Karrie for a little bit before she said or did something she regretted, and the other was to search the house for any clues her mother might have left behind when she owned and lived in the house years ago. So far, nothing had turned up.

She sighed on the couch and petted the top of Thistle's head. She had quickly jumped onto Amy's lap after she sat down.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm
*Kits had spent the evening walking around the Aqua Springs property with Blossom. When it got dark, Blossom flew away, and Kits went into the lounge to work on the painting she'd started a few days earlier*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm
*not happy with what she's done tonight, Kits decides to wash her palatte and brushes, and goes home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm
*Kits had been in the office at Aqua Springs for most of the afternoon, taking care of bills answering emails, and reading some of the comments left by guests. Tired of sitting at the desk, she stood up and stretched, walking over to the lounge for something cold to drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm
Amy came into AS with a large leather-bound book under one of her arms. She quickly walked into the lounge and sat down on one of the couches. She put the book on her lap and opened it. The pages were yellowed with age.

Amy looked up to see who all was in the lounge, and her eyes widened slightly when she saw Kits at the bar getting something to drink. She wasn't mad at Kits or anything, but she didn't really know how to approach her after what happened between her and Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm
*getting a strawberry-banana smoothie, Kits turned to look around. Seeing Amy, she walked over and sat next to the couch Amy was on* Hi Amy. How come you haven't been here much lately?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Amy smiled slightly at Kits. "Hey Kits."

Her eyes widened slightly a little more, though, when Kits asked her why she hadn't been by much lately. "You didn't know? I was certain someone would have told you... Thistle and I took off for a couple weeks when I got news from some old contacts that they thought my mom was nearby. I had to leave quickly before she left if she was in one of those towns. I had to leave right away and didn't have time to tell anyone."

"My mom had been in some of those towns. I came across her magic in some of the towns, but she was gone by the time I got there. She just seemed to be a few steps ahead of me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm
*shakes her head* No, nobody told me anything. Your mom, huh? *takes a sip of her smoothie* So, is she avoiding you, or what?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games