Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 pm
{{Dangit!!! I wish I didn't have to go to bed now, but it's really late and I'm about to crash... sad So... you can take a really long time writing out your next post if you want! XD lol. If you do post, though, I'll come online and respond tomorrow. smile I can't wait to find out more!}}

Jessi quickly looked up at Daniel in worry when she heard him sob. She gasped softly in horror as she saw the tears on his cheeks, saw them coming from his eyes, so she knew those weren't hers.

"Daniel, what's wrong? What happened? What do you remember?"

She reached out to hug him again, to comfort him, but what if her touch hurt him? What if her being near him caused him more pain than it helped?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 pm
{{ Kay. I'm getting a little wound out too. I'll probably put something up in the morning. Night. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 am
Daniel slowly pushed himself to a sitting position, the now damaged jacket slipping from his shoulders to the floor. He looked down at his chest and arm as if he wasn't sure the fix would hold. He lifted a hand and scrubbed at his eyes to dry them. He looked more resigned now, but the looks of pain had faded.

"A lifetime it would seem. So many memories, so much emotion, all happening again at once. There's too much right now, it's all jumbled and confused, except for one thing. There's a women. A woman I've had flash of before. And now I can recall so many moments that she is present, that it doesn't make sense. I don't know the exact significance, but something happened, I think."

Daniel placed a hand on Jessi's arm and looked directly into her eyes. He saw sadness, sorrow, yet joy and relief. There was something else there that he couldn't place, but it all jumbled together in a way he couldn't comprehend. All of it was almost enough to stir the feelings back up in him. How do they do this? How do they handle this variety? He took a deep breath to settle himself before he continued.

"I'm sorry Jessi. This did not go at all how I had intended. At least not the end. I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry you got caught up in it. I promise not to put you through that again. I know I don't want to."

Daniel tried to make a smile, but it didn't seem to work. He felt so tired, another sensation that was so foreign to him. He gave Jessi's arm a gentle squeeze though, even if he couldn't give the reassuring grin he meant to go with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 am
Jessi tensed just slightly when Daniel started to talk about a woman, a woman he seemed to focus on and thought about a lot.

When Daniel placed a hand on her arm, she looked up at him, a little surprised, and then smiled softly at him. She placed her hand over his.

"Daniel, no matter how this turned out, you gave me the best gift anyone ever has or could give me. You took me to my favorite city during 1800. I could never thank you enough for that. Don't ever apologize for doing that. I'm also glad I was here so I could help you."

She looked around at the area and then sighed softly. "You know, maybe this should be your home. It heals you, and since you have a doorway right there, you can go anywhere you want to, including Aqua Springs. I have no idea how or why you got hurt, but if you could come here and rejuvenate, even if you're not hurt... maybe you can keep from getting so injured again."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 am
Daniel smiled back weakly, his eyes finally relaxing.

"Thank you. And, I guess, your welcome. For the trip, I mean."

Daniel glanced around the empty space, considering what Jessi had mentioned.

"I did think about it, for a bit, you know. The first time I came here. I thought about staying here."

"You should not be here child. You must go."

"Annnd, then she made me think better of it. Dealing with that non-stop would drive anybody nuts. Here, help me up a bit."

Daniel pushed as best he could, though Jessi still did the bulk of the work in righting him on his feet. Looking down and realizing that the only clothing he was still wearing were his pants, Daniel couldn't help but smile and start chuckling to himself.

"Why is it, whenever I hit the dire straits, I always end up losing most, if not all of my clothes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 am
{{Because being naked is fun! *streaks through*}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am
{{ To tell the truth though, it kind of turned into a unintentional running gag with Daniel. Poor guy. }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am
{{Hey, as long as he doesn't mind being naked, then there's nothing to pity. I, for one, also find running gags to be oddly amusing.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 am
FireSpark
Daniel smiled back weakly, his eyes finally relaxing.

"Thank you. And, I guess, your welcome. For the trip, I mean."

Daniel glanced around the empty space, considering what Jessi had mentioned.

"I did think about it, for a bit, you know. The first time I came here. I thought about staying here."

"You should not be here child. You must go."

"Annnd, then she made me think better of it. Dealing with that non-stop would drive anybody nuts. Here, help me up a bit."

Daniel pushed as best he could, though Jessi still did the bulk of the work in righting him on his feet. Looking down and realizing that the only clothing he was still wearing were his pants, Daniel couldn't help but smile and start chuckling to himself.

"Why is it, whenever I hit the dire straits, I always end up losing most, if not all of my clothes?"

{{*covers eyes* xp }}

Jessi shook her head and smiled slightly when she heard the voice again. "Yeah... I could see how that would be too much to deal with. Of course, you could always buy those headphones that block out all sounds... that could work."

She laughed softly and then helped Daniel to his feet. She was shocked that he felt he could stand already.

"Be careful, Daniel. You don't know if you're completely well, yet, or not, or if you might go right back to being injured. Just.. take it easy for right now, okay? Hell, you could take months off to heal and come right back to AS the day after we left for Vienna, completely healthy and strong again."

She sighed softly and looked at him in worry. She reached up and ran a hand through his hair. It was odd how comfortable she was with touching Daniel like this all of the time. It just felt natural to her. She didn't even really think about it before she did it anymore.

"I think you should hold off on anymore trips through time for awhile. Just come back when you're ready, okay."

A small amused smirk appeared on her face. "And I did not know that you almost always lost your clothes before. You might want to look into that."

She giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 am
Daniel quirked an eyebrow at Jessi, along with a smug smirk.

"If anything, I should start carrying a backup outfit."

Daniel waved his arms around slowly, giving his muscles a stretch, working out a stiffness that had developed. Rolling his shoulders to work out the soreness there, he turned to step closer to the only door to the room.

"Unfortunately, I think that I shouldn't stay here. I don't know how much time, funny as that may seem, I have before...well, more things. But I do agree with you one thing. Once I get you back, and collect something I left back in Vienna, I think I'll be putting the 'travelling' on hold for a while."

When Jessi giggled, something flickered in Daniel's mind. A sunrise. A structure. And a quickly fading stone, with an illegible name on it. Blinking, Daniel smiled at Jessi, and carefully took up her hand in his, as he held his other hand up before the closed door. He gave her hand the faintest of pressure.

"Ready?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 pm
When she saw that confident gleam in Daniel's eyes, Jessi's own eyes widened slightly and she blushed brightly when he mentioned bringing a backup outfit. Her face was bright red and she quickly looked down a little bit. Her eyes fell on Daniel's bare chest, which made her blush more when she put it in context with what he said. Dammit her mind was wandering all over the place today, and that wasn't really a good thing right now.

She giggled nervously and looked over at the door. "Yeah, well, maybe that would... would be a good idea. Yeah, the door, we should head over there."

Jessi exhaled quickly and continued to look at the door. When Daniel mentioned not wanting to travel for awhile, she finally looked back at him and a relieved grin appeared on her face.

"Really? That's great to hear, Daniel. I mean, sure, more traveling would be fun, but I'm glad you're putting it on the back burner. And you can always go back to collect whatever you left at Vienna some other time, when you're feeling better. It's not like it's going anywhere in time."

She laughed softly and smiled at him. When Daniel took her hand in his, looked down at their joined hands and then looked back up at him softer smile on her face this time.

She thought about it for a few seconds and then finally moved her fingers so they intertwined with his.

Jessi took a deep breath and then slowly let it out as she looked up at the door. "I don't know if I am... but yeah, let's go back."

She felt like so many things were different now, but oddly enough, she didn't think they were bad changes, not most of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 pm
Daniel watched as Jessi entwined her fingers in his. Strangely, it didn't make him jump, or pull back, or even cause the slightest itch. Something had definitely changed. What exactly, was a question for later. Reaching out, Daniel homed in on the door he wanted. He took his time, feeling the vibrations of this door, seeing the vibrations of the he sought. This time, instead of just pushing his way from one to the other, he nudged at the auras. Not surprisingly, he was able to effect minor changes, the vibrations seemed to almost sync up. Feeling that he had pushed himself too much already, Daniel accepted the current condition, and moved forward.

The transition was far less disorienting than any of his previous travels. The world tumbled noticeably less, and the skewing was far less drastic. Taking another easy step, Daniel was glad to find that he and Jessi had arrived just outside of the men's locker room at Aqua Springs. He turned to Jessi with a smile.

"Here we go. And there shouldn't be much more than an hour passed since we left."

Realizing he was still holding Jessi's hand, Daniel slowly removed his hand from hers. The smile on his face flickered between happy, and something balancing on embarrassment.

"Well, I'll, uh, talk to you later then. If you see Kits of Amy, let them know I may be taking a day two off. Just to, kind of, straighten up a bit."

Daniel went to walk into the men's locker room, but paused just long enough to look back over his shoulder.

"Take care, Jessi. And...thank you. Again."

And with that he passed through the door, normally, to get dressed.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Jessi stepped through the doorway/portal easily. She didn't even stumble this time.

She turned and smiled softly at Daniel. "Alright, I will. I think it's good you're taking some time off. Be safe, okay? And you have my number if you need to call me for help or anything..."

She waved at him as he left. "Bye Daniel... and thank you."

She sighed softly and then went home for a much-needed night's sleep. She was glad she was so tired, though. It kept her mind quiet...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 pm
{{You know, never planned to make Jessi a main character, so I have no plans for her whatsoever. That's kinda fun. smile }}

Jessi was sitting at the information desk on Saturday. The speakers were playing music that she really liked. She was bopping her head to the beat while she was making up new member cards on the computer. It was pretty fun, actually.

Jessi hadn't seen Daniel all week, but she had heard others say that they had seen him, so she knew he was okay. He had taken off those couple of days at first.

She thought about when they went to Vienna all of the time. She was so glad Daniel was with her because otherwise, she wouldn't have believed it at all. She would have come back thinking it was all a dream. The dress and the necklace he had given her, though, was proof that it wasn't.

{{will change outfit soon.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:14 pm
{{ To coin a phrase: The Wheel weaves as the Wheel will. 3nodding }}

Stepping in from the cold, Daniel doffed his hat and gave himself a shake. The lighter cold of last week had been replaced by an even more bitter cold, one that even he was beginning to feel on a regular basis. Unlike last week though, Daniel wore the light smile that had rarely left his face over the last week. Even when he wasn't around Aqua Springs. As he strode into the lobby though, his smile grew, and his eyes shone.

"Afternoon, Lady Jessica."

Daniel grinned broadly at his reference, knowing what it meant to Jessi.

"How are things up front here? As frozen as everything else?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games