Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was learning very quick what it was like to be 'popular'. It was an odd bit of popularity. A mix of die hard Narcissus fans, Shou fans, fans of him...all from that one song he sang, a couple of Chiyou and Nakai fans then those wanting to talk to him about the disaster and tell them their stories about family who were there. It was very...intense shifting from one subject to another at times but through it all he kept up like a champ.

But after awhile he wanted to get up and he leaned over to Shou asking, "Does this ever end???" Shou's eyes twinkled and he responded with, "Whenever we want the magic to end..."

"I do...for now Shou-san. Or we'll never make the party. I need to prepare and so do you." Izzy answered and suddenly with a flourish Shou rose. Izzy following suit to here from Shou's flawed English lips, " Ah...my sweet Bees...Lucky-san and I must end for now. We are going to be late to our next...mmm...mm...event. Please take care and we love our American Fans!"

As quick as he said it, he was dragging Izzy out of there as if Shou had magical presence. Even with the 'awhs' from disappointed fans and the press of those wanting to get to them, the staff security from the con started parting the sea of people to guide them towards their destination, which was the private stairs to the second floor which was kept just for staff.

"See Lucky-san, I'm capable of escaping the fans when I need to." said Shou as his boots clicked upon the stair well as they made their way to the second floor. Everything was private up there. No media, no cameras. And by the time they reached the second floor it was a much quieter location. Shou opened the door and Izzy followed him through into the hall way.

What they didn't realize was just coming out of the other stair well behind them was another group from Ohayou.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuji was out first.
He glanced over at Aki's limo, and the chairman was also exiting. Quickly scanning the area, seeing that no one save the woman with the sign were present, he ushered both Akihiko and Michi out of the car.
The woman calmly explained to him that Crystal Ishi was waiting on the second floor, and if they took the staircase inside and just to the left of the doors, it would be the room at the opposite end of the hall.

As soon as Yuuji got the sentence out of his mouth however, even before Aki could join them from his own limo...
Akihiko strode through the doors.

Quickly he turned, pivoting on his heel and half ran up the stairs, hand just barely hovering above the guardrail as he ascended.

Meanwhile, Yuuji rolled his eyes and gaze chase after his cousin. He had, after all, promised to keep anyone else from seeing Izzy before Narcissus could.
Plus he was kind of the man's security detail... and he was sure Michi would be fine with Hiroki and the chairman.

Two more steps and Narcissus was on the second floor, rounding the corner. He stopped for a moment to orient himself... and saw him.

There Izzy was, walking beside Shou. The two were talking, though what about he had no idea.
For a moment, Akihiko wasn't confident.
He wanted to shrink back into the stairwell and just breathe, to think through what he would ever say to the man after so much...

With the cd safely stowed away, thankfully as a mini-disc, in his back pocket, Narcissus called out to the multiple bag toting man.

"Ruki!"

But Akihiko didn't stop there. He walked quickly, covering the distance from the stairwell to the position of the two men before Izzy really could turn around and realize who it was.

And then, without any hesitation. Without a single word of explanation or greeting aside from saying that name, Akihiko reached out, wrapped his arms around Izzy Lucky's neck, and claimed his lips in perhaps the single most passionate kiss he had ever given in his entire life.

Izzy was here... alive... in his arms...

It wasn't just a dream anymore... no longer a disappointing nightmare...
It was real.

As soon as the kiss broke however, Akihiko's arms didn't let the other man go. He held him close in a hugging embrace, actual tears leaking from his blue eyes.

"Youkatta... I thought you were dead..." the musician whispered, unable to fully express how deeply this all had effected him at that moment.

Lithe fingers reached up, running gently through Izzy's hair from behind as finally, Akihiko stepped back enough to look into his manager's eyes. The tears on Narcissus' face were evident. "I'm so sorry, Ruki. For everything. For every damn minute of pain I put you through since the charity event. Why I had to forget you for so long..."

Akihiko sniffed, reigning in his emotions before smiling happily.
Truly smiling.
He turned his gaze to Shou and reached out one hand, putting it on the other man's shoulder. "It's damn good to see you alive too, Shou-san. I bet your band was really torn up over it all."

But even as he spoke to Shou... Narcissus couldn't help but glance at Izzy every once in a while, almost as if he thought his manager would simply disappear into thin air.

(((OOC: I was listening to "Tori no Uta" from AIR while writing this.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ruki!" That was what Izzy heard and it shocked him. He hadn't expected the word...the voice...or the man that followed it. His body turned with the bag; a surprised look on his face. Then as those warm passionate lips claimed his own the bags dropped to his feet.

That warm, wet mouth that he had told himself he wouldn't kiss again pressed and he couldn't help but want...one more kiss. Within that kiss, he was smiling as the tears started to stream down his cheeks. Hands finding their way up and along Akihiko's back. This kiss...unlike any Ruki had from the man; so sensual that it drew Ruki to its impassioned intensity.

When his bruised lips were released, he leaned up against Akihiko feeling a little off balance and breathless. All he could do was look up into those tear streaked blue eyes and wish...then try to deny what he wished for. His eyes closed as the fingers an through his hair. He didn't know what to say, how to say...his voice stifled by the beat of his heart that sucked up like an apple caught in his throat..

But, when Akihiko spoke to him the words penetrated the depths of his soul and stirred at embers he though he had pull to ash on the ocean. His eyes opened and returned to look up into those blues again seeming so sincere. A real apology he had never expected...never thought he'd hear. Never thought....his heart would pound so much again because of this man...his...star.

Forgot you so for so long... Were those words real? Really being said? Did Akihiko truly remember him? Ruki tilted his head so it pressed up against Akihiko's chest and he could hear the beating of that heart within. He really was here and it wasn't a dream.

"You're really here?" he finally said in a slightly shaken voice. His fingers reaching up to wipe away Akihiko's tears. "You remember me?? What...what exactly do you mean by that?" he asked rather unsure of everything he heard and even more uncertain of what Akihiko he was really talking to. Things had been such a mess for them for so long that just a few words even though so sincere still need much more explanation behind them. He wasn't sure what sort of relationship the man before him was convinced they had. Well ok, the kiss gave him a very good IDEA but was is it That? And well Ruki had convinced himself that he'd not get involved with the musician ever again. But...but...

Akihiko's sniffle brought a small giggle to his lips that he hid quickly because it wasn't often...if ever he got to see the musician in such a state. However still the questions in his head were many and while he could let the mirth take him away, he wanted to know...what was going on!

-------

Shou smirked and then laughed rather surprised too that the other musician had shown, "It's been a rough few weeks but I'm a survivor and so is he." Shou patted Izzy's back warmly. Oh he had a feeling that even though Izzy said so many things about moving on, there was still a part of the man that was deeply attracted to Narcissus. Although, Shou wasn't about to let Izzy fall so far to forget his dreams. And he was fairly sure that once the manager had settled a little after seeing Narcissus he'd not let that happen to himself. "My band...yes. They've been very stressed but I've been in contact with Naoko-kun and...H...Yamada-san so things should be smoothing out soon enough." Unfortunately, he didn't realize that things were going crazy on the other side of the world even with the knowledge of his survival.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Seemingly in control of his emotions thanks to the distraction of Shou's words, Akihiko's smile never wavered. "When Michi-kun and I saw the news... I was on the phone immediately to Yamada-san. Thankfully he'd already heard so there was little explanation. After that we had the plane prepped and ready to leave as soon as possible. It took some time to get out of Hawaii but..." shaking his head, Narcissus focused back on Izzy alone. "I'm really here. I'm not going anywhere, Ruki." the musician spoke, catching the hand that had moved to wipe his tears away.

"I..." he glanced at Shou, recalled that the man DID know about his injury, and decided it was fine to discuss it since no one else was around. "It was my head, Ruki." he removed the fedora he wore, showing a second healing scar. "The plane caused mass swelling. It made me a mess really. I was so angry and there was no reason for it... I... I didn't mean what I said at the club. I heard your voice when I was recovering and... damn it, Ruki why did you never sing for me before? I would have told you to give up being a manager and let ojisan find you your OWN manager. I'd have promoted you the same as I'm doing for Michi-kun right now... But..." he realized he was a bit off topic and worked his way back to the original point of the conversation.

"I had to stay in Hawaii to avoid a relapse. That's why I was still so close. But what I'm trying to say is it was chemical, Ruki. It all had to do with different centers of my brain under too much pressure. And..." he swallowed the lump in his throat, feeling beyond guilty for what he'd done. "I've never truly apologized to anyone before... you're really the first. Oh and this," reaching into his back pocket, Akihiko withdrew the mini disc that contained his new album. He handed it to Izzy. "This is for you. Don't listen to it as my manager, Ruki. It's got all the album designs and the music. I didn't have the band here so while I was recovering I played the instruments for the songs and mixed them together myself... I couldn't think of anything else to do when I thought you were dead... and I couldn't just lay there wallowing in my own grief so..."

God there were too many things that he wanted to say... too many things to apologize for...
He'd been a real b*****d to Izzy, beyond what normally came with being a diva, and the man hadn't deserved a single ounce of that anger.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Nakai absently put his arms around Chiyou as the younger star nestled in. "I think we cook up a feast. Or maybe take him up north with us for a relaxing onsen trip. The man needs some relaxation, and it would probably do him a world of good to just relax, eat like a king, and not have to worry about anything for a couple days."

Reaching down, he picked up his cell, laughing when he saw the message. "Seems like, I believe Crystal is his aunt, yes? Seems like he's been using her phone to call. But apparently she said he's safe and sound. Guess he's off relaxing at the moment, or maybe she's out on business."

The blond had no idea that the man was at an anime convention with Shou. At least, the news hadn't exactly caught up with that yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm

"Guess we're even then." Naoko replied, amber eyes focused on Ryu and on Ryu alone. "I slept with Jun... though guess that's kind of obvious..." he added, the sound of an ambulance siren finally audible in the room. He couldn't help but smirk, "Too bad I couldn't have joined... still would be fun to get it on with my 'clone', ne?"
The blond was just trying to distract himself from the pain. Luckily, his other side seemed to have gone dormant, for now.
"I... I talked to Sai though. On the phone, Ryu-kun. You can't let him know about this." the pianist spoke softly as the medics ran into the room with a stretcher. "If Yamada-san asks... I can still play. Got it?" he asked, just before they wheeled him out to the ambulance.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki stood there dumbfounded for awhile just listening to Akihiko's words. But then his brow furrowed as he started absorbing what had been said. It...It had been a swelling that caused all that!? He couldn't deny those words because even before he could rebuke there it was - a 2nd scar from a recent surgery. It wasn't a lie. If his hand weren't captured by Akihiko's hand he might have tried to touch that scar. But how could it not be real? "So...it was pressure on your brain? And...all that wasn't really...what you felt?" He wanted to ask...What do you feel? But it seemed an awkward time with Shou standing less than a couple feet away. Although his face asked the question even if his lips denied the words. This put a weird....strange bend to all of Ruki's plans and the pain he had tried to pull out of his soul.

"Well, I...didn't think you'd like my voice. And...mm...I never thought much about it with the work..." he answered softly not wanting to tell him that he did sing for Narcissus once but the man fell asleep right when he started. So maybe that didn't count.

"Chemical....it was all chemical?" He swallowed too feeling his tongue going dry from all the shock and the words. Then just moments after, Akihiko handed him a mini disc. His eyes drifted down and slowly took in the small cover and stopped on the name - Koyasu Akihiko. This wasn't a disk by Narcissus...but.... Ruki looked up surprised and so wanting to hear the voice that waited upon it. "Thank you." he whispered while wishing they were more alone because there were many things he wanted to say, many things he wanted to hear.

Why was his heart pounding so much? "I don't know what to...say....or do." His voice barely a peep. "I promised myself to move on and not be a victim anymore...and now I find out...that....wasn't you...." He stumbled over his own words feeling very uncertain of his own feelings.

-----

In the mean time, as Narcissus focused on Lucky-san, Shou slowly turned on his heel and continued his walk quietly so as not to disturb them. He might have pointed out a few things but it wasn't necessary. There were many things that needed to be said just between those two. He doubted that Narcissus would hurt Lucky-san and by all indications, it seemed he had misjudged the real problem there. It wasn't Narcissus but the injury. Shou shook his head and slipped into the makeshift dressing room to inform Crystal Ishi and to prepare for the party. He needed much more time to change than most here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Akihiko took quick notice of Shou walking down the hall. When the man disappeared into the dressing room, Narcissus glanced back down the hall the way they'd come.
It seemed that Yuuji was keeping the Ohayou crowd from coming up the stairs for the time being.
Meaning right now... he and Izzy were alone...

"How could I have not liked your voice?" Akihiko asked softly, leaning down and gently kissing Izzy for the second time. When he pulled back, the musician leaned his forehead against Lucky's own and just sighed, closing his eyes.

"I thought you were dead... I'd convinced myself that I'd need to move on... and... hell ojisan even hired Nezumi as my manager. I practically ignored the man... locked myself in a small studio ojisan had made up for me... and just, wrote. Song after song... Michi-kun had to drag me out." Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly, "Least I feel like eating now. That also was a side effect of the swelling mind you."

Gently, Akihiko wrapped his arms around Izzy once more, drawing the man close. "I never meant to make you feel a victim, Ruki. I wish I could take everything back... that we could just go back to how it was before this damn nightmare. You managing me... me being a charming pain in the a**..." the musician teased with a smile. "You'll... come back with me, won't you? Back to Japan?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki didn't get much of a chance to respond to that question right away because Akihiko's lips were kissing him again. Oh so gentle and sweet that Ruki didn't try to resist. And in the moments, afterwards with that forehead against his own, all he could do was focus on those blue eyes until they closed and those moist lips sighed. "You never seemed interested...well maybe I just didn't think you were interested." He didn't want mention how often he attended his child stars singing lessons and learned a bit there just to get better at singing karaoke to make his kids happier. His aspiration at the time hadn't been that high. And it wasn't often he got to show that side of himself until...the club.

As he listened to Akihiko's account of events it seems almost foreign to him. But when Nezumi's name was mention a frown puckered across his lips and he stiffened. Now that was one name he had not expected to 'replace' him! Of all people! If he had died he would have rolled over in his grave and returned as ghost to haunt them!! What was Ohayou thinking!?! "They should never have put him as your manager." he said with a hiss under his breath.

But then, Akihiko spoke about his song writing and that got Ruki's attention. He smiled a little and had to agree, "You're eating too? Yokatta." It had worried him so much weeks ago but all that had washed away with the ocean and his own need to survive.

When he was drawn in close, his hands found their way back around Akihiko. The man was still too thin but there seemed to be a little more meat here and there. It would be awhile though before the musician was truly in shape to tour. A big project...indeed.

The question...that one was very hard to answer. "I...well...I had been thinking about...staying here and making an album. Shou-san was going to help me produce one and my Aunt felt MeKA could market it." He took a big breath and kept himself steady. "After you...mm...rejected me...after the disaster, I've been trying to take control of my life. I thought I could move on too. I just want to find happiness...and love in my life. I know you couldn't give that to me even before the Charity Event and I don't expect it now. And that's ok. I'm a lot stronger person now. I want to reach for my dreams...even if I'm not sure how to get there."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

"It wasn't that I wasn't interested, I simply didn't know." Akihiko replied with that same soft smile.
Having Izzy in his arms... remembering everything finally... it just felt so right.
This was what Akihiko wanted.
Not Narcissus.
Akihiko himself.
"Come back with me, Ruki. Jaz and Yammi and the others would be happy to help with your album. Nikki-san would want to dress you for the publicity. I can talk to ojisan and see if maybe we could go through MeKA and make the release simultaneous in the US and in Japan."
If anyone said that Akihiko didn't have business sense... they were dead wrong. He understood that stealing Izzy away from MeKA would put Crystal Ishi on bad terms with Koyasu Aki, but he knew how much his grandfather wanted Izzy back with the company.
How much he himself wanted Izzy back...
"We can work on it at my place. I'll have the band over for recording in my private studio." the musician couldn't help but brush Izzy's wayward bangs out of his manager's eyes gently.
But then, Akihiko couldn't help but frown. "Rejected you? It wasn't me, Ruki, my brain was..." suddenly Narcissus paled.
He'd forgotten about that...
Forgotten that he'd owed Izzy Lucky a reply.
"Oh god... you've been waiting all this time, haven't you?" he asked, looking down into the other man's eyes. Akihiko's blue eyes steeled themselves as he pushed his emotions down.
"Yes."
It was a single simple word...
"When I thought I was dying," Akihiko continued, not letting Izzy say anything yet. "I told Chiyou to tell you that my answer was 'no'. That 'I didn't love you' was what I wanted you to think... but that was a lie, Ruki." carefully, Narcissus cupped Izzy's face in his hands as he stared into the other man's gaze.
"What I really wanted to tell you... was 'yes'... 'I do love you'."

(((OOC: And there's the answer that Izzy has been waiting for for 192 RP pages!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Every word was tempting. To be with his friends, to be with Akihiko...to return to Japan. Get to see Chiyou and Nakai too. Even Akihiko's idea made sense about the release. But...well Shou also planned on helping him. Even offered to use his own money and influence to make sure that things happened. "Shou-san said he'd help me too. He helped me develop a few songs on the boat. He's quite a musician. I don't want to leave him out...because he really helped focus on finding myself after all that happened."

He shivered a little as his bangs were brushed away. Yes, that reply was one he actually never expected and when Akihiko mentioned it, Ruki looked straight up into those blue eyes "You don't have to...." but he never got to finish his line. Yes? Did he just say...yes???

Ruki's heart stopped as Akihiko's words filled his ears with things he had questioned himself and cried over way too many times. Chiyou's words...a lie or truth. It had tore at his heart until the red was shredded across his soul. But here in this moment with those hands cupping his face he heard the truth...the real truth. All he could do was gaze into those blue eyes as his own streamed like a faucet down his cheeks. Yes...I love you.

It was as if time stopped for Ruki. These were the words he had longed for in so many waking dreams, finally...finally...had become a reality. With his face still cupped in Akihiko's hand his pink lips parted to say 4 words.

"I love you too."

OOC: OMG! 192 pages later was well worth the wait!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but smirk, "Now that that's out of the way..." he whispered, determined to stop the man's tears as best he could. Quickly the musician claimed the other man's lips, partially bending Izzy backward but making sure to keep both of their footing steady on the carpeted floor.

God how he loved how this man tasted. A taste that hadn't changed a single bit save perhaps a tiny bit salty. Most likely due to so long at sea.

Thankfully, they had moved in the hall so that there was a wall behind Izzy and now Akihiko made sure to press the man back against it, deepening the kiss.

However, a rational mind took over the passionate fires in Narcissus and he eventually pulled back before he took it too far.

"I won't let you stay here, Ruki... not without me..." he whispered, claiming the man's lips again, hungry for his manager's every touch and taste.

Drawing back once more, the musician shook his head. "Shou-san can be in on the album. I don't care. As long as you're there, Ruki... I need you with me, Ruki. Not just your manager side... all of you. Every side and facet to who you are. You're stronger now... I can see that... but that doesn't mean you have to push me away."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Before anything else could happen, his lips suddenly were feeling Akihiko's moist ones pressing upon his own. His eyes closed and his body started feeling the push backwards and the feeling of a cool wall behind him. His lips parted as his hands slide over Akihiko's shoulders, while his tongue flicked tentatively over Akihiko's. He wanted...wanted more. Their lips only parted for a moment. Long enough for Akihiko to speak. "You'd hate it here...they don't speak Japanese." he muttered just before the lips took his again. Oh he wanted just to keep kissing like that. Those sweet tasting strong lips...warm...wet lips.

But after a few moments, even as his fingers clenched upon those strong shoulders, they parted. It was the smart thing to do considering they were in a hallway and...there were others close by. However, the kisses were heating him up. His cheeks were all flushed even as the tears dried on his cheeks.

Finally he took a breath, "You're making it very hard for me to say no...And I don't want to push you away. I just..I just want it all to be...real. I'm willing...to give us a chance. But...I want you to know Narcissus stays on stage with us. I hope you understand what I mean..."

He smiled softly and tilted his head then stroked Akihiko's cheek, "I need you too...your bad boy side even if he is spoiled...and the softer you...and the man that goes to the grocery store with me but maybe he'll let me have at least one bad for me dinner every now and then...unless he's going to cook one for me instead." He smiled a little brighter and leaned up against Akihiko's chest. "I wish I didn't have commitments tonight."

OOC: YAY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

"I don't care if they speak Italian or Slovakian... I can learn a little English if it'd make you happy." Akihiko replied with a smile, pressing his forehead to Izzy's once more.
He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his own heart... the rising impulse to just grab the man before him and find the nearest vacant room... how he wanted him so damn bad...
He had him... but he couldn't really have him.
"Narcissus and I are trying to distance ourselves." the musician teased. "Unless you might want him around at bedtime a little... he's a bit more assertive than I am." he continued the tease, closing his eyes and just letting his lips hover but a breath away from Izzy's own.
Akihiko was lost in the man before him. He didn't give a damn if someone walked right up to them and took a picture at that point. He just wasn't going to let Izzy go.
He couldn't.
Never again.
"I may throw a fit like a diva every now and then... but I won't hurt you." the man raised one hand, gently running his thumb over Izzy's cheek in a similar manner that the manager was doing to him. "No more shoving you into bookcases or throwing cell phones at your head. Still... might throw coffee at you." he joked, remembering a conversation they'd had before the benefit. "But it'll be iced. No burns."
Just thinking about going to the grocery store with Izzy... thinking on the arguments they'd had about Izzy's diet...
"I'll cook whatever the hell you want. Just us... for Christmas. No distractions... no uninvited guests... just you and me." Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly. "I promise I won't keep you tied up the whole time." he teased before placing a soft kiss on Izzy's forehead.
"Let's go. Literally. You have a US driver's license, right? Let's just leave. Run off. Get a car or a cab or something. We can go to the hotel Yuuji-kun booked. You don't have to show up. Shou-san would probably like the limelight on just himself for once. God knows I'd like to stay out of it right now." once again his lips hovered just in front of Izzy's own.
He couldn't resist.
Drawing in, Akihiko kissed the man again, gently and sweetly this time... but it still had a passion all it's own.
"Damn it, Ruki... let's just run away. Just for today."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

So Akihiko was working on that problem. It surprised Ruki but the album was proof that there was a change happening. And over time, Ruki was sure to learn more about how Akihiko was growing. So many things seemed different but it wasn't only Akihiko that changed. Ruki had too...except...in one way.

Ruki blushed beat red when Akihiko mentioned Narcissus' 'better quality'. OH that part hadn't changed in Ruki. From the Yaoi at his feet to the statement from Akihiko's lips, he had one thing that was a vice. "You're being...very troublesome." And naughty and a tempter beyond compare. Those lips hovering that close, he had to steal a kiss from. Just a small one but he had to get a few in before getting ready for the party. Soon he'd have to leave and make his appearance.

Each word was giving Ruki more hope that this would be ok. That he could give it a chance and this time, there wouldn't be the problems of before. Well, of course their would be problems - all relationships had them but maybe not so hard as all they had been through. He nodded and let those finger tips rub across his cheek. "But If you throw cold coffee on me...expect pay backs." Oh he'd give back equal on that!

"Wait...are you saying..." he blushed as the soft kiss was planted on his forehead. His body shift as he felt a little more heated. Why did Akihiko have to get him all hot and bothered when he had to go to the party!!!

"Ah..Yes, I've a US license but why would I...?" It was then Akihiko filled him in and rather his usual self being oh so very responsible manager, his more impulsive side took over as those lips hovered again and kissed him so gently and sweet. His breath was taken away by that kiss, "Ok. lets...go." he answered without any protest. "My car is in the parking garage for the staff." He didn't want to think about what he should be doing...all he wanted to think about was Akihiko.

It didn't take long to find the car after they went down a different flight of stairs to the parking garage. Before long they were on the road.

OOC: OMG! 192 pages later was well worth the wait!!!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games