Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 am
*jerks away from Maune and glares*
Inbau tarthe dal uns'aa... stare

*looks down at Tes and holds out his glass*
A toast to your reestablished life... *downs the glass... making a slightly bitter face from being more accustomed to dark elven wine, then pours another and downs that as well*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:12 am
::Maune looks at Ryzan then backs away and sits down at a table by himself::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 am
Ryzan! Dos ph' tluin waela! Put down the wine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 am
::Maune glaces up at Psyzapp::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 am
ThisEmptySoul
Ryzan! Dos ph' tluin waela! Put down the wine.

TES…what is going on? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 am
Dos orn'la tlu duul'sso d' uns'aa h'uena 'sohna, Quortek. I would think you'd be happy. *downs a couple more glasses*  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 am
*looks over at Psyzapp* .... the only other time I've seen him like this was when I told him I was leaving our world to come to Gaia.... I ended up having to go back for a few years to help him recover... stare

Nindol zhah naut bauth dos, Ryzan. I can't just keep living like this hoping I will change back. It's been what... about a month now?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am
Well, TES, what would it hurt to have Maune try and change you back? Seems that the worst that would happen is you'd still be a grunny......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am
*pours another glass*
You would not even be in that form had I not come here to begin with. I was a fool to think that I could help you.... *looks into his glass and swirls it for a moment* ... to think that I could be of use to you...

*downs the glass and places it nearby to free up a hand and digs in his pockets... pulling out his lar khaliizi*
I suppose you will also be wanting this. *drops it on the floor and takes up his glass again for a refill*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 am
Well maybe if you showed him a little more respect, some appreciation and told him you care about him he would feel better about your friendship. He obviously cares about you, yet you order him around like some sort of servant.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am
I think it's possible that worse things could happen, katana gonk I talked to Gilda a while back and she thinks this might have happened due to magic from this world and dark elf magic clashing. Adding more magic on top of that could possibly result in an even less desirable consequence.... especially considering Maune's magic seems to be yet another type of magic.

And what's wrong with wanting him sober to watch me? I called him here to help me to begin with so that's what he should be doing. I helped him when he called, no matter how frivolous the demand was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 am
*picks up TES again & snuggles him* Aww, TES! If you need someone to protect you...I will! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 am
::Watches Katana pick up TES:: its up to you TES  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 am
*finishes off the bottle and goes back behind the counter to find another*
Kyorl, Quortek...you do not need me. Your friends here will take care of everything for you.
*opens another bottles and pours a glass... wincing again at the taste but drinking it anyway*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 am
There you go again! Why are his demands "frivolous" and yours somehow more important?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games