Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 pm
bedsick
Dickie Twinkles
Jayce Reinhardt
Dickie Twinkles
I accidentally punched my dog in the face whilst stretching, I feel terrible. he cried emo

You bitchface. talk2hand

I KNOW! gonk someone punch me in the face so I can feel better emo

gaia_kittenstar

punches

Thank you gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:48 pm
Dickie: I hope your dog is okay, even if it was accidental. *has 4 dogs herself*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm
I hope people are right about the zodiacal evolving this friday. I would love to be able to use the older poses. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm
Meromictic
I hope people are right about the zodiacal evolving this friday. I would love to be able to use the older poses. X3
Same, though I'd love to see the new poses Zodiacal would have *still loves the Cancer, Virgo, and Sagittarius phases*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Meromictic
Same, though I'd love to see the new poses Zodiacal would have *still loves the Cancer, Virgo, and Sagittarius phases*

That too. XD I'm curious to see how many poses we're getting in the finale. I can't imagine it being twelve though. o.o; That would a lot for one update. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 pm
Meromictic
Magnificent Moonbeam
Meromictic

That too. XD I'm curious to see how many poses we're getting in the finale. I can't imagine it being twelve though. o.o; That would a lot for one update. XD
That would be, but would be worth it.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:49 pm
I thought Zodiacal wasn't due to evolve until next Friday...mind you, I won't be complaining if it decides to evolve early. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:49 pm
when is daughter of snows or w/e gonna elvoooolveeee  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm
Prince Ichi
when is daughter of snows or w/e gonna elvoooolveeee
maybe areound 7-ish?

*is so frikkin tired today*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 pm
Halfling Heroine
I thought Zodiacal wasn't due to evolve until next Friday...mind you, I won't be complaining if it decides to evolve early. wink
Ah, okay.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm
While I don't have one I'm pretty interested to see what Zodiacal does as well.
Mostly I hope its a bunch of poses I won't be interested in so I wont die of money loss, ha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 pm
Man, I kind of wanted to write YA fantasy books someday (along with every other English major ever) but I've slowly realized that I hate YA fantasy books. Especially the vampire ones. Dear god, the vampire ones. On the plus side, I've realized that if you stick to the basic formulas of aloof hot vampire/werewolf/fairy boy + teenage girl with special powers + high school drama + vapid romance or dystopian society + some sort of tournament + drama + vapid romance, you can get published.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:10 pm
Ohh god give me force to stop playing stupid summer springs and finish my stupid commissions emotion_donotwant

Also mustache or no mustache? I'm kinda annoyed how inconsistent those reference pics are ~_~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 pm
Uncle Haijin
Man, I kind of wanted to write YA fantasy books someday (along with every other English major ever) but I've slowly realized that I hate YA fantasy books. Especially the vampire ones. Dear god, the vampire ones. On the plus side, I've realized that if you stick to the basic formulas of aloof hot vampire/werewolf/fairy boy + teenage girl with special powers + high school drama + vapid romance or dystopian society + some sort of tournament + drama + vapid romance, you can get published.

that reminds me of this time sam and I went to the barnes and nobles or w/e that bookstore chain was that closed

a day before it closed

all that was left was dictionarys and vampire romance novels  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin

that reminds me of this time sam and I went to the barnes and nobles or w/e that bookstore chain was that closed

a day before it closed

all that was left was dictionarys and vampire romance novels

You should have liberated the poor dictionaries, Suitor. It is a fate worse than death to be left alone with Twilight knockoffs. DDDDD:  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games