Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 pm
*wakes up later in the morning, sees that Kits is still sleeping and slips off the blanket to freshen up in the locker rooms. Comes back and gently wakes Kits up, stroking her cheek and whispering. Then smiles, kisses her, and takes her out for brunch*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm
*Karrie came out of the kitchen and sat on one of the couches in the lounge. He'd had the day off, but got bored, so he spent a couple of hours at Aqua Springs helping out* Today seems to be going by so slow...

*Velcore wakes up from his nap in front of the windows and sees Karrie, so he goes to sit by him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm
*Kits walks into the lounge* Hi Karrie, hi Velcore. ^_^ *sits next to them and leans over to pet Velcore*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:47 pm
Hi Kits! biggrin *enjoys being petted*

Hey Kits. *grins as she leans down* That's the shirt Mitri said he picked out for you, isn't it? *she nods* It looks really good on you. *looking over her exposed shoulders and chest as she bends over to pet Velcore*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:50 pm
Thank you. ^_^ *looks up and frowns when she sees how he's looking at her* Is everything okay, Karrie? confused *sits up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm
*sighs and lays his head down*

Hmmm? Yeah, everything's fine. *reaches out to pet one of her furry ears* I just think you look really good today. smile  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm
If you say so... *looks annoyed and bats his hand away* Don't, Karrie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm
*smirks* Why should I do that? *pulls her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her*

*moves behind the couch when the heel of Kits' shoe comes dangerously close to his eye* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm
Karrie, stop it! *tries to get up, but he won't let go and with her legs angled the way they are, she can't push herself up* Let go of me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Hmmm... Nope. *grabs her tail and starts playing with it, his other hand resting on her leg*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm
Karrie, I'm not playing around! *ears flatten on her head when she feels his hand on her leg* Let go!

*Velcore crouches down farther, hiding when he hears how Kits' voice changes*

*Kits' eyes narrow and her hands flex, her nails becoming like cat's claws. She growls* Let go of me! mad

*when he doesn't, Kits swipes her claws at his shoulder, leaving four deep gashes across it and causing Karrie to reflexively grab it with his other hand. As soon as he lets go, Kits jumps up*

I told you to stop! Now GET OUT! *angrily points to the door, tail lashing behind her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:44 pm
What the hell was that for, Kits? gonk *stands up* I was just messing around... stare *walks away, still holding his shoulder, blood starting to leak between his fingers*

*stays hidden. He doesn't want Kits mad at him too* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm
*watches him leave, then looks down at her hand. With a disgusted look, she walks into the kitchen to scrub her hands* stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm
*get stopped in the lobby by Hayley, who tells him to sit down while she get she first aid kit* stressed I'm fine.

No you're not. You're bleeding. Now sit still!

Fine.. stare  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 pm
*walks back out into the lounge and sits on one of the chairs* Velcore? You're still here, I can hear you. You can come out...

*crawls out from behind the couch* Are you still mad?

*shakes head* I was never mad at you, Velcore. Come here.

*walks over to Kits and puts his head on her lap*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games