Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm
{{Didn't even take one time for me to post as the wrong account... oi}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm
Jessi sobbed again when she saw Daniel start to lose consciousness as she pulled him toward the door. Would they even make it to the hospital? Could they help him? Why was this happening in the first place?!

When the blue beam shot out again, she cried out in extreme frustration and tried to cover Daniel's body again with her own, but once again, she was too late. When the beam retracted, though, Jessi looked down at his feet, where the beam had been localized, and gasped. They looked perfect! There wasn't a scratch or even a slight discoloration on them at all!

"Daniel! Daniel, your feet! They're healed!"

She heard the woman's voice and instantly started to unbutton Daniel's jacket. She nearly tore it off of him in her haste to heal the area that was bleeding. She started to untie his shirt and quickly pulled that off, too. When his torso was bare, she looked up at the black 'sky' and shouted out to the voice.

"Okay, heal his upper body now! He's going to bleed out and die if you don't do this fast!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm
Chef_Karrie
*nods* I think so... *sighs and sits heavily in his chair* You're right, it isn't anybody else's business. But, I do need to know. Amy... the other night at Aqua Springs you were drinking wine. I wasn't thinking about it then, but that's really not a good thing.

Amy looked at him in confusion and went and sat down on the couch. "What do you mean? I mean it didn't..."

Her eyes widened and she groaned softly. "Oh no... Karrie... Oh my God... I never gave you a clear answer!! Oh my God, what is wrong with me?! I took the pregnancy test awhile ago and it was negative and I guess I just didn't... The pregnancy was only a rumor and Kits said you thought I was pregnant, but you never said anything, so I thought you just assumed it was a rumor, too! Karrie, if I knew you had thought I was pregnant, I would have told you right away that I wasn't, after I took the pregnancy test."

She reached out and took one of his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm
As Jessi hurriedly ripped at his jacket, Daniel weakly reached up and clumsily ran a hand across her cheek.

"I'm...sorry. So, so...sorry Nadya. I couldn't...couldn't save....."

Daniel's eyes finally rolled back in his head and he slumped to one side. Even as Jessi screamed out the beam lanced out once more focusing initially on the long deep gash that had torn open in Daniel's forearm. That done it diffused and spread out to cover the rest of his exposed chest and torso. For a few moments it swirled and swept and then was gone, leaving fresh skin without even a hint of a scar. Daniel's head lolled to one side as his body settled, but his eyes remained closed and his breathing shallow.

"Structure repair: 87 percent. Please remove remaining non-native articles to complete repair process."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm
I... I knew it was just a rumor. With the way you've been acting, though, I couldn't help hoping...

(( rofl Poor Jessi...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm
Jessi had no idea what Daniel was saying about Nadya or saving something or someone. All she felt was his hand on her cheek and a deadly sensation in her stomach as she watched his eyes roll back in his head and he slumped back.

She cried out, which ended in a heart-wrenching sob, and she leaned over Daniel's body. She rested her forehead against his, closed her eyes and rested one of her hands on the side of his face and put her other hand over his heart.

"God, Daniel, just hang in there a little longer, please. This light is making you better, it's healing you! Don't give up, yet... We still have to go back to that hotel in Vienna, and you never introduced me to all of your friends. We have to go back and tell Beethoven what a great job he did..."

Tears fell down her cheeks and landed on Daniel's. "Please..."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 pm
Chef_Karrie
(( rofl Poor Jessi...))

{{ Poor Jessi? I feel sorry for Daniel, to have a user like me. crying }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 pm
{{And I... feel sorry for my cats. It's cold out!! sad }}

Amy nodded her head and reached her other hand forward to hold Karrie's one hand in both of hers.

"Yeah, it was just a rumor. I'm so sorry that..."

She gasped when his last words finally hit her and her eyes widened.

"Wait... did you just say that you couldn't help hoping?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm
*nods* Yeah, I did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm
The room was deathly silent, excepting for the soft sobs of Jessi. Daniel's breathing slowed to a more normal rate, and his eyes fluttered beneath closed lids, but they still did not open.

"Repairs sufficient. Temporal realignment completing in three, two...."

Daniel's eyes shot open as his entire body arched into the air, balanced only by his head and the heels of his feet. He inhaled so deeply that it seemed he would never finish. When he did stop inhaling his muscles held the tension a little while longer, and his body shook and trembled from the strain. Finally though he collapsed to the floor, breathing long and deep, eyes flickering about the room. After a moment they settled on Jessi's face just above his own, and almost seem confused.

"J-Jessi? You're still here."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm
Chef_Karrie
*nods* Yeah, I did.

Amy started at Karrie for a good long minute before she quickly got off of the couch and crawled into his lap. She cradled his head in her hands and guided it to her shoulder.

"Oh Karrie, I had no idea, no idea at all! I didn't know that you didn't know I was pregnant, let alone that you were hoping I was! God, I'm so sorry."

Her heart felt like it was sinking one moment, and then another, she felt like it was floating. It went back and forth like that for awhile. She felt so sad for Karrie, but she felt so touched and honored that he wanted her to have his child, that he had actually been disappointed that she wasn't pregnant.

She thought about it for a moment and then decided something.

Amy pulled back slightly and looked down into Karrie's eyes. "We can try for one, really try for one. I can go off my birth control, we'll stop all our other protection methods, and we can try for a baby! I'll even stay at home during the days while it's a baby and take care of it, only going to Aqua Springs every few nights. When it's old enough, I can take it to Aqua Springs with me. Karrie, I know we can do this! I'd... I'd love to have your baby."

She smiled softly down at him, lovingly. Her heart felt like it was going to burst.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm
Jessi gasped when she heard Daniel's sharp intake of breath. She didn't have time to check and make sure he was alright because almost instantly, he was arching off of the floor and inhaling the air around him as if all the air had gone out of him earlier. Was this good or bad?! He had hardly been breathing before, but was this some kind of attack before he got worse or even... died?

His body finally fell back down to the floor and Jessi watched him for a moment. She was leaning on her knees, clear back from Daniel right now, not sure what to expect.

When he looked at Jessi, though, and spoke to her, actually, spoke to her, a small grin began to appear on her face and a shaky sob escaped from her mouth.

She shook her head and then practically threw herself at Daniel and enveloped him in a tight hug.

"Daniel!! You're alright! Oh thank God you're alright!"

She leaned up and kissed his forehead and then hugged him again.  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm
*shakes his head slightly* As much as I'd love that, I'm not entirely sure that we're ready yet. Maybe... maybe it would be best to wait, for a little while. *looks up at her* I think we need some more time with just the two of us, and Thistle and Velcore, before we're ready to add a baby too. *reaches up and runs his hand through her hair*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Daniel was shocked when Jessi kissed him, even if it was just his forehead. And as she hugged him, it all came flooding back with no chance to adjust. Years worth of events flooded into his mind. People seen, places visited, things bought and sold, event, after event, after event. And at the center of all of it, the common thread between them and he, was the woman. He saw her now in the most common from his memories. Her waist length red hair pulled back in a single long braid, her sapphire eyes reflecting the happiness in her smile. He saw her in a garden with a bright yellow sun hat, beneath a tree in a nameless park, reading quietly to him in the shade. Then there was the city. A grand city of love and lights. And then fire, and destruction. Black skies and rolling metal, and all that was left was anger and loss.

Daniel's breath caught and his eyes squeezed shut as the emotions that accompanied those memories slammed home at once. There was joy, happiness, weariness, and then sorrow, grief, anguish, anger, and solitude. Daniel tried to speak but the only thing to escape was a strangled sob. He stared straight up, eyes moist, and whispered.

"I remember. And now wish I couldn't."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 pm
Amy looked at Karrie for a little bit. Now she was a little disappointed. She had already gotten her hopes up about having a baby.

But, as she thought about Karrie's words, she realized how true they really were. He didn't say he didn't want a baby with her. Quite the opposite, actually. He had actually been disappointed when she told him she wasn't pregnant. And he did say before they were ready to add a baby, too. He didn't say if.

Finally, she smiled down at him and then closed her eyes as he ran a hand through her hair. She sighed softly and curled up against him, her head on his shoulder and one of his hands resting on the back of her thigh. He had a very good point. They should simply enjoy each other right now and have fun with Velcore and Thistle. But it was really nice to know that if she did become pregnant, he would be happy about it. She knew Karrie would make a tremendous father. She couldn't wait for that, and her heart fluttered when she thought that she might get to be the mother of his child. It made her kind of giddy, actually.

She giggled softly and said, "And don't forget the kittens, Karrie. We should spend some time with them, too."

Her giggles increased and she reached up and kissed his cheek before she settled down into his lap again.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games