Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki couldn't help but laugh softly, "Yes, Hiroki did mention to me that Lucky-san has a bit of a love for manga." though the chairman didn't know what SORT it was.
"It would be no trouble for us to pop by the convention center. I expect us to be late to the party anyway, so it would be easy to spend some time pre-party. I think that would allow for some things to be said that may not be easily discussed in the media's eye."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 pm

"He looks fine, Hideki." Nakai replied with a relieved smile. "Not sickly or thin. Tan though. Kinda hott..." he tilted his head to the side slightly as he watched, but then focused on the young man beside him. "I'll send him a text message. After all, the news is saying he's attending a convention with Shou-san right now... so you wouldn't want to try and hear him over all that background noise."
Picking up his cell, Nakai shot Izzy a quick text.

The hell?! You didn't let ME know! jk God I'm glad you're alive. Chiyou's been worried sick. He got your voicemail. Call when you can. Nakai.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm
"Yes I might have to send someone to pry him out like a tick. So I'm guessing that you'll be here shortly. The back entrance is for the staff so I suppose that would be best considering that if you walk through the front door, Narcissus will never make the second floor. Although..." she paused for a moment as one of her staff walked in and spoke to her then Crystal rolled her eyes.

"It seems that Shou-san and my nephew got pulled into an impromptu signing session. No wonder they are late. Well, mm...I'll have my staff await your arrival and bring you in. Hopefully, I can peel them off the convention floor. I'll talk to you soon." She said before saying good bye and hanging up. Surprise guests...indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Laughing, Aki shook his head, "The back entrance will be fine. Besides, we could always send my grandson out to drag him back. He knows how to get through a crowd of fans, probably even better than Shou-san."
Which was true.
Shou tended to stop for his fans a good deal of the time.
Narcissus just waved and kept going more often than not.

After hanging up, Aki quickly told Hiroki the new plans so he could relate them to Yuuji and the drivers.
He figured that Akihiko would be beyond happy to know he'd be seeing Izzy in a matter of minutes really...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Hot?" Chiyou repeated the word as if it were just the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard in his life.

Sure, he'd always found Ishi attractive. Adorable, even, for a man so much older than himself. But hot? Or, as Kai put it, "Hott..."? Noooooo way.

"Tan I'm not surprised about, though, hearing what they went through. At least he's not a mess." the kid commented, cuddling up against the guitarist as Yumi settled beside them, seeming to be watching the television herself.

"Mmm...looks like we've got a lot to celebrate, now. What do you think we should do to welcome Ishi home?"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm
As Crystal hung up the phone she looked down and saw she had a text message. Reading it she had to laugh. Seemed like her nephew's other star was just as worried and had a very interesting way of expressing it. And while she'd give Izzy the message, she thought she'd use this moment to poke a little fun.

Text in Japanese: Hello Nakai-san, I'll be happy to give my nephew the message as soon as he is with me. Let Chiyou-kun know that he is safe and sound. Crystal Ishi.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki was quick to change the plans and send word to Yuuji and the drivers. Leaning forward he tapped the glass so it would open and talked to their own driver before texting Yuuji so he could handle his own.

So they were going to an anime convention now. Oh great! The pit of Japanese fandom in the US. He really would have preferred not to go to one of these just because the swarm of unbridled fans. Of course, this was a great opportunity to expose a star or two but Michi wasn't even remotely ready to show off at a place like this. He didn't have the material yet. However, it would be a good chance for him to at least see his future.

Glancing over at Nezumi, he leaned back and the window closed to for the driver then said, "Well, this is going to be interesting. I had forgotten that Ishi-san was such a big fan of manga and anime. No wondered they ended up at this event. I wonder if we should have hired more security. Convention goers aren't corralled like concert goers. It isn't as if Koyasu-kun comes to the US very often. If they spot him, they're going to swarm." Hiroki was a little worried about going there even if Koyasu-kun was urgently wanting to see Ishi-san. But Aki-sama seemed determined to make things happen so he hoped that the man knew what they might be getting into.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

"Well, while more security might be advisable, I think Takagi-san has everything covered. He's...very thorough when it comes to his job. As long as he sticks to Narcissus, we'll probably be just fine...I hope." the manager made not to remember to grab hold of the closest person available though if the crowds did try to swamp them. Last thing he wanted was to get swept away or left behind.

"I didn't know Izzy-san was into anime and manga, though. I wonder what he likes? I don't see him being one to fancy the shounen type. Perhaps he enjoys fantasy stories...or things with mecha! Mecha is interesting, and he likes cars..." the mouse idly mused out loud. He liked anime...but his tastes leaned more toward the shoujo side. Romantic stories with beautiful, flowery characters in love...that was his cup of tea.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"You're probably right. Takagi-san is very good about taking care of things. I shouldn't worry so much." he answered and then pocketed his phone. Nezumi was probably right. They'd be fine.

"Yes, mmm...but I'm not exactly sure what he likes. He wasn't very specific on the profile form. However, he used to have a package delivered every month to the office from Animate before the fire." he laughed and then grinned and teased Nezumi. "Maybe we will be able to figure it out from what he bought at the convention. You should ask him!"

No Sir!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

"Animate?" Nezumi's head tilted at a curious angle, "Isn't that the company that releases all the..." the mouse paused...thought about it...blushed furiously, and stuttered, "Ah...never mind...I don't know that much about those companies..."

Truth be told...he knew for certain that the company released all sorts of things, but mostly shounen ai and yaoi manga and anime...and related products. He was guilty of owning a handful of those titles himself...though they were mostly lovey-dovey shounen ai releases. He still preferred the more girly stuff...one of his favorites being about a young girl who worked in a bakery who fell in love with her teacher so she baked him treats and delivered them secretly until he fell in love with her cooking and...well, it was kind of a silly manga...

"Perhaps I may ask someday, but I'm sure there are more important things to worry about than manga once we meet back up with Izzy-san. do you believe I should be present with Narcissus while he speaks with the man or should I hold back? Honestly, I almost feel awkward managing Narcissus now...like I don't belong. I'm not his true manager...if that makes any sense. I'd almost expect Izzy-san to feel...well I don't know that jealous is the word...but unhappy, perhaps..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Releases all the...what?" Hiroki asked then pondered what Nezumi meant for awhile. "Animate is one of the larger retail stores for all kinds of anime and manga goods. So I suppose whatever Ishi-san's tastes are, he could find the manga there." He looked over Nezumi wondered what sort of thoughts were roaming in the mouses mind. He had a feeling they were naughty distracted thoughts...up unto the point that the man started talking about work.

"Mmm...I am sure that Narcissus will wish to speak to Ishi-san on his own. Although, I'm not sure how much privacy will be afforded to them. I don't know how Ishi-san will react and I don't know if Crystal Ishi will give them too much privacy. She seems rather protective and I guess if I were in her shoes...I'd understand that." he said as he tried to consider the options and how Nez might feel too. "I'm sure that he will feel something about you...but I don't know if he'll be unhappy or jealous. I mean we didn't know if he was alive so he can't be too angry for us making sure work get done. He was very good about his own work and corporate structure so I'm guessing he'd understand at least from a manager's point of view. Now from a personal view, I don't really know."

No Sir!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am
User Image

"Yeah...yeah...I know. That's right. They do have it all." he laughed.

'All and then some. More of some than others.' he thought to himself. That company carried some items you couldn't find anywhere else, and their selections of....certain genres....were so massive that the store had pretty much become known for it in some circles.

"Hm...well, you see, the issue here I imagine would be both personal and work related. I've reason to believe Izzy Lucky does not like me, either as a person or a manager. Not since...I managed Chiyou-kun. I know, I know...I absolutely mishandled the boy as a star...but there were a lot of issues going on and...well...no need to make excuses. I screwed the pooch on that one and Izzy-san is so very protective of that boy...he may as well be his father. I really don't think he'll be pleased to find I've been working with Narcissus...but I'm sure he won't let it be known. He's so very professional. I just worry it may upset him, is all. Though...I suppose given the situation that could possibly be beneficial? He wouldn't want to see Narcissus left under my direction, I assume." the mouse posed all sorts of questions as he made his thoughts known. How would Izzy react? Probably with nothing, outwardly. Or the manager might snap on him for being such a piece of crap...even though he really was trying. All Izzy Lucky had to go on was what he had messed up with Chiyou, though...and that was a lot.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Oh...mmm...I hadn't thought about..." Hiroki's words drifted off as he thought over what Nezumi said. This was true. Nez hadn't done well by Chiyou. And Ishi-san hadn't been please at all about the situation. In fact, it was because of Chiyou's situation that Nez had been given gophering duties at the charity event. Considering all that, he doubted that Izzy would have many if any pleasant words for Nez. There had been a point where Hiroki was even considering firing Nez but he wouldn't talk about that. Nez had gotten lucky finding Michi. The only thing that had kept Hiroki from going any further.

Surprisingly, upon giving Nez a chance he found him to be excellent company but that probably wouldn't console Izzy if the man was angry with the assignment. And he couldn't tell Izzy or anyone that he had an interest in Nez. It would be inappropriate considering the circumstances of their jobs. It would seem too much as if he were playing favorites by assigning him to a very lime lit star like Narcissus. While not many managers were fond of Narcissus most any one of them given opportunity to manage him just to make a stepping stone for their career. He doubted any of the managers except Izzy would have enjoyed working with the man.

But...he had to say something back to Nez about the matter, "Mm...well I can't say what Ishi-san will say and you're probably right that he won't say anything directly at first unless he's gotten a bit more assertive on his long journey at sea. I guess we won't bring it up right away. Let him focus on Narcissus. I'm sure that will distract him plenty. And then if the subject comes up....Koyasu-sama or myself can handle it."

He smiled then patted Nez's knee. "He'll just have to give you a chance. Give him time." Then he looked out the window. "I think we're here...." Outside was the conventional hall and the driver was pulling into the special road with a sign marked for the staff. Upon arrival a young woman was waiting outside with a small sign written in English with a few Japanese hastily written characters which said, Koyasu Aki.

No Sir!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

"I see. Well...at least I can trust you to look after me if something does go bad with the discussion..." he laughed a bit, glancing cutely, but briefly, at Hiroki over the rims of his glasses. He trusted Hiroki as both his boss and his friend...and he wanted the man to know that.

"Wow...that took less time than I thought..." the mouse declared as they arrived. Really, it had seemed like such a short drive...but that was probably due to the fact that when he wasn't conversing with Hiroki, he was either daydreaming about the next time they would have dinner together, or stealing glances at the man when he and Koyasu-sama were distracted.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Yuuji had suddenly ordered that the small group proceed to an anime convention.
Finding this an odd tactic, naturally, Koyasu Akihiko began to argue his cousin on this new direction. After all, didn't they have a party to get ready for? Wouldn't they need to check into the hotel at the very least?

"Look, is this really such a good idea?" the musician asked. "He's bound to be enjoying himself. All of us just popping up out of nowhere would be rather awkward and..."

"And you're just stalling." Yuuji added, his gaze focused on the ipad in his lap. "You'll get to see him first. I'll keep everyone back, including your grandfather, to give you the chance to be the first to say anything to Lucky-san." looking up, his gaze focused in on his cousin. "You have my word. Your reunion will go unhindered by any on the Ohayou side, and any others who get in the way if I have it within my power to stop."

Taken aback by this sudden declaration, Akihiko just stared at his cousin for a long time.
"O...okay then..." the musician spoke, clearing his throat at the uncomfortable silence in the limo. "I guess I just don't know what to say yet..."

Yuuji smiled, handing Narcissus a cd.
It was the man's demo... personally performed... straight from the heart...
To be released under Koyasu Akihiko.
Not as Narcissus.

"Just give him this." Takagi said, his smile firmly in place. "I think it speaks for itself. Though, if you want some ACTUAL conversation... apologize. A lot."

Wincing, Akihiko took the cd before turning his blue gaze to the window. "That I'm not so good at..." he whispered.

They pulled up to the convention hall...
He was out of time to think...
Soon they'd be ascending back stairs to the second floor...
And soon...
So very very soon...
He would see Izzy Lucky again...
Face to face...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games