Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

pontificate

OG Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:22 pm
Shujitsun
AaronRizzuto

LeviaEthel

"Right away, sir." Shu smiled, turning around to prepare the drinks. "Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around before." he glanced back at him over his shoulder. He turned around when he spotted a lady coming in, chuckling as he heard her words. "I knew she could do it! And, ah, what's the usual? I just started working today, so I haven't really gotten to know everyone yet." he smiled sheepishly, putting Aaron's drink down in front of him. "Here you go, enjoy!"

thank you, sir.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:01 am
Shujitsun

Roy studied the bartender wordlessly as he served a drink to another man. "Healthy young bloke, aren't you," he remarked. "Name's Roy, and by 'usual' give me some heavy scotch ale... that's what I like." Taking a seat, Roy began picking at the frayed ends of his plaid shirt - the colour had faded to a light, sandy brown.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 pm
AaronRizzuto

"You're very welcome!" he replied with a smile. "Anything else I could get for you?"
LeviaEthel

Roy studied the bartender wordlessly as he served a drink to another man. "Healthy young bloke, aren't you," he remarked. "Name's Roy, and by 'usual' give me some heavy scotch ale... that's what I like." Taking a seat, Roy began picking at the frayed ends of his plaid shirt - the colour had faded to a light, sandy brown.

Shu nodded slightly at his words, chuckling quietly. "Why thank you. And one heavy scotch ale coming right up." he hummed, turning back to the counter to prepare the drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:24 am
Shujitsun

Contented with the service, Roy took a brief look around the bar, spotting familiar faces every so often. People were engrossed in their own conversations, occupied with their own duties. It was this bustling atmosphere he had gotten used to after moving out of the country 30 years ago. 'Ah... come to think of it,' The wrinkles around Roy's eyes deepened as he gave a wry smile. 'That chap did look like me, give or take those 30 years.'

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 am
Shu grabbed a few more drinks for the customers, sitting down on a stool when the customers were satisfied. He started cleaning up the counter, screwing his nose slightly at some of the stains he saw. He rolled up his sleeves, wetting the cloth as he set himself to making the counter spotless.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am
"Hi, Shuji!" JoyRose called brightly as she whipped on an apron and grabbed a rag. "Now it's my turn to wait upon you. Anything you'd like?" She smiled sweetly at the rest of the room, including everyone there in her offer.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image
Joy hums a merry tune as she cleans up some more.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:25 am
biggrin Big welcoming smile!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:35 am
Whistles in the dark. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:41 am
Runs around changing all the clocks in the bar. sweatdrop  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 am
Starts getting the Green up and around the BAR in preparation of the big party starting tonight and going on through the weekend into St. Patrick's Day on Monday. Yay!

For this weekend and this weekend only, please post here in green for a small prize. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
Last chance to win for posting in GREEN! Also, don't forget to check out

Luck of the Gairish to you!: A Wee Little Contest!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:52 pm
*peep in*
i wonder if pets allow inside ? emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:31 pm
Nykerian entered the bar and made his way silently to a table. He sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw different people he saw sitting around the bar.  

Kumori Yurei

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 pm
BagaSherry
*peep in*
i wonder if pets allow inside ? emotion_sweatdrop

Pets are absolutely allowed! What would you like? And what can I get for your adorable menagerie?

Nykerian13
Nykerian entered the bar and made his way silently to a table. He sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw different people he saw sitting around the bar.

Such talent is always welcome here! Thanks for coming and adding your flare! Can I get you anything?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games