Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:19 pm
original karbear
    Oh my goodness!!! I really like some of those new items, but others aren't so great.

Is it just me or are they all REALLY expensive?
    [well, expensive coming from the point of view of someone who generally never ends up with more than 15k]
^^;; I like how expensive they are... just because I've been complaining that Gaia needs more gold sinks. The store items they released lately were waay to cheap to make any dent~

Buut~ I don't want to pay that much on store items. @.@ I don't want to pay that much for anything.
I like the new stockings and nek ruffly thing~ Oh, and the white wig. Just because. <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:27 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
    Oh my goodness!!! I really like some of those new items, but others aren't so great.

[well, expensive coming from the point of view of someone who generally never ends up with more than 15k]
^^;; I like how expensive they are... just because I've been complaining that Gaia needs more gold sinks. The store items they released lately were waay to cheap to make any dent~

Buut~ I don't want to pay that much on store items. @.@ I don't want to pay that much for anything.
I like the new stockings and nek ruffly thing~ Oh, and the white wig. Just because. <3

I completely agree that the price for new store items lately has been quite dissapointingly low, but i don't exactly think i'd want to spend 23,400 on a necklace..
    ^_^ the white wig is great.

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:41 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear

I completely agree that the price for new store items lately has been quite dissapointingly low, but i don't exactly think i'd want to spend 23,400 on a necklace..
Exactly... on a necklace you can barely see. @.@ And I thought 5k was outrageous for the last pearl necklace. xD;
^___^ I like it for dress up purposes. Instant neutral. o: Not to mention, the hairstyles that I switch through don't have any white to choose from... Too bad there's not a black wig.
Oh! And gold. The gold accents are actually... gold. What a concept.
Do you think you'll save up for any of them?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:58 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear

Exactly... on a necklace you can barely see. @.@ And I thought 5k was outrageous for the last pearl necklace. xD;
^___^ I like it for dress up purposes. Instant neutral. o: Not to mention, the hairstyles that I switch through don't have any white to choose from... Too bad there's not a black wig.

On the side, I think I'll save up for some, even though I've been telling myself that first, I want to try and get a Kiki... and that gold mountain red shirt thing... it just ends up always being one thing after the other that I tell myself I'm saving for, but like usual, I end up spending all the gold saved on something else. A lot of times someone else.
    I'm shocked that the accents are actually gold, rather than being very yellow or orangeish. The only downside to that, however, would be what shoes to wear? The only actual gold shoes I can think of are the ones that you can have with the Gift of the Goddess.
    I'm still attempting to balance my mind whether or not I'm more for the new items, against them, or just straight up neutral. At the moment, the scales tip to neutral.
    [/rambling]

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:09 pm
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear
sdrawkcab
original karbear

On the side, I think I'll save up for some, even though I've been telling myself that first, I want to try and get a Kiki... and that gold mountain red shirt thing... it just ends up always being one thing after the other that I tell myself I'm saving for, but like usual, I end up spending all the gold saved on something else. A lot of times someone else.
    I'm shocked that the accents are actually gold, rather than being very yellow or orangeish. The only downside to that, however, would be what shoes to wear? The only actual gold shoes I can think of are the ones that you can have with the Gift of the Goddess.
    I'm still attempting to balance my mind whether or not I'm more for the new items, against them, or just straight up neutral. At the moment, the scales tip to neutral.
    [/rambling]
Oh my~ if you want to quest a kiki, then you wouldn't want to buy any of these store items. x.x That would be quite a quest~
And~~ ew. x.x I just checked it against some of my items that I consider gold and... the new items are more yellow/orange than I thought. >.< They still match other items though. ^^; Ah~ yes, i was so happy when those DI shoes came out because I'd been waiting for gold DI shoes... The yellow konfuzed shoes are a bit dark, but they're the best gold shoes that I've found so far. ^^;
^___^ Well~ I guess they'll always be waiting for you if you ever decide that you like them. They're growing on me, but I'll see how I feel about them tomorrow~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:50 pm
im so in love with you, whatever you want to do, its alright with me. Let me be the one you come running to. I just want to spend my life with you. So lets..Lets stay together. Loving you weither, whenever time are good or bad, happy or sad. wooo  

Dwhite_McCloud

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:43 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Text emoticons. Comeon now think realisticly!
*goes to get the cheese cage*
All the sudden I get a picture of FLCL when Haruka is like 'but I'm a great driver" and starts swerving all ove rthe road recklessly.
I go to the anique store a little to much for a normal american...that makes sence for me though.
Ohh~~ but that's usually when some line is near its ending anyway.
...Cheese cage? x.x
XD Well i'd say that you have the memory of an elephant, but you'd probably twist that th wrong way. PX
^___^ I love going into stores like that, although I don't do it often. I love nifty things. :3
True, but that is when it get's confusing.
*drags in and puts you in it* well your crazy...
Oh and let me tell you how! I don't claim a quote from a Disney as viable materal for such a think as momory.
We have a lot of those kind of shops in town. ^^;
Yeah?
x___x But it smells like.. cheese.
...But it's not just a line from a Disney movie.
XD
Well that and the middle...and some in the start XD
I wonder why hun.
Elephants never forget is from a Disney movie....
We have dorky trinkets.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:58 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
All the sudden I get a picture of FLCL when Haruka is like 'but I'm a great driver" and starts swerving all ove rthe road recklessly.
I go to the anique store a little to much for a normal american...that makes sence for me though.
...Cheese cage? x.x
XD Well i'd say that you have the memory of an elephant, but you'd probably twist that th wrong way. PX
^___^ I love going into stores like that, although I don't do it often. I love nifty things. :3
Oh and let me tell you how! I don't claim a quote from a Disney as viable materal for such a think as momory.
Yeah?
XD
I wonder why hun.
We have dorky trinkets.
Gee... u.u Now you're making me feel bad. Apparently i never write clearly.. at all.
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
But there is other evidence backing it up. It's not just from a Disney movie.
<3 Those are the some of the best kind.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:22 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
...Cheese cage? x.x
Yeah?
XD
I wonder why hun.
We have dorky trinkets.
Gee... u.u Now you're making me feel bad. Apparently i never write clearly.. at all.
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
Oh darn. That was soo one of those [/joke] moments!
Because it's made of cheese!!
So? It's the soure everyone knows.
>< by best you mean worst.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Yeah?
XD
I wonder why hun.
We have dorky trinkets.
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
^__^;; Same here~
Yes... but I wonder why I have to be in it. ...And why it exists.
Really? I just know the saying~~ Never really think about any movies when I hear it. ..Just elephants.
:3 I like knick knacks.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:04 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Yeah?
XD
I wonder why hun.
We have dorky trinkets.
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
^__^;; Same here~
Really? I just know the saying~~ Never really think about any movies when I hear it. ..Just elephants.
I got to paractice on those.
I had a elephant trying to do a handstand in my dream last night...off tpic slightly I know.
I don't really like things like that. I guess because I'm in a town full of it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:12 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Yeah?
XD
I wonder why hun.
We have dorky trinkets.
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
^__^;; Same here~
I had a elephant trying to do a handstand in my dream last night...off tpic slightly I know.
Maybe we never even understand eachother at all. O:
XD Funny~~ Aww~ I actually remembered my dream when i woke up this morning. I forget it now.
^___^ They're all over where I live too. I just... um... why has pack rat been the theme of the week?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:26 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
...Me too. Me too. ;__;
^__^;; Same here~
XD Funny~~ Aww~ I actually remembered my dream when i woke up this morning. I forget it now.
^___^ They're all over where I live too. I just... um... why has pack rat been the theme of the week?
Well thats a long time of non understanding XD Like you were talking about baccon and i thought we were talking about unicorns?
I hate it when that happends. You remeber it for a good ten minutes and then gone.
the week? yes, I think so.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:31 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well thats a long time of non understanding XD Like you were talking about baccon and i thought we were talking about unicorns?
I hate it when that happends. You remeber it for a good ten minutes and then gone.
I wouldn't be surprised~ You have unicorns on the brain. :B
And where did the cheese cage come from?
I remembered it for a while and told my friend all about it. I remember the very end... but not what happened during the rest of it.
Next topic~~ back to cranberry juice! ^o^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:38 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I wouldn't be surprised~ You have unicorns on the brain. :B
And where did the cheese cage come from?
I remembered it for a while and told my friend all about it. I remember the very end... but not what happened during the rest of it.
Next topic~~ back to cranberry juice! ^o^
*looks into space dreamingly* it's a good thing to do. Have you seen candy mountain on youtube?
Welll I once had two. But Doll ate though one :/ the cheese factory, where else!?
XD well I only remeber the elepant part of mine.
Which is the yearly theme XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games