Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 3 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Psyzapp
Something you ordered…hmmmm. You now have my undivided attention, William. By chance, is this package for me? *She grins at him*

Why yes, it is for you, my love. Would you like to open it now? *slides the package across the bar to Psyzapp with a crooked grin on his face* wink
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

She gets up and joins Ryzan at the table.

"I'm doing okay, I suppose. I took a little trip yesterday....went to visit my mother," she tells him quietly.

"It seems I owe you quite a bit....if not for your help, I wouldn't be here sitting next to you right now."

She takes sip of her drink before continuing.

"So....well....thank you. Thank you for everything you did to help my mother." She can't bring herself to look at him, she can feel tears starting to p***k at her eyes.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Why yes, it is for you, my love. Would you like to open it now? *slides the package across the bar to Psyzapp with a crocked grin on his face* wink

*Grins even wider and carefully unwraps the gift. She opens the box and her eyes become wide with surprise. User Image User Image She looks at Officer Dougherty and grins sweetly at him as she pulls out the police taser from the box.* OMG! William, is this police issue? *She examines the taser closely as she holds it.* User Image surprised
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 pm

*She watches Psy open her gift, smiles when she see's her friend's eyes lighting up in the most fantastic way. Much as she's still suspicious of the officer, she can't help but grin that he knows Psy so well. Watching Katana join Ryzan, she takes her tumbler with her as she slips out through the shadows.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 pm

*waves his hand a bit*
It was nothing. I... um... I cannot say I did not have my own reasons for what I did...

*flicks the ashes off his cigarette*
So she informed you about your father, xas?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Psyzapp
*Grins even wider and carefully unwraps the gift. She opens the box and her eyes become wide with surprise. User Image User Image She looks at Officer Dougherty and grins sweetly at him as she pulls out the police taser from the box.* OMG! William, is this police issue? *She examines the taser closely as she holds it.* User Image surprised

*Sees that she is pleased, he grins wide.* Yes, it is. Now, you must be very careful with this, because it is a registered weapon. Keep in mind that I had to pull some strings in order for you to have this registered in your name. wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
*waves his hand a bit*
It was nothing. I... um... I cannot say I did not have my own reasons for what I did...

*flicks the ashes off his cigarette*
So she informed you about your father, xas?

"Well, she told me how they met, their imprisonment, the escape, her slavery with the Orcs and how you came to take her away. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her his name....the tale was a bit much to take in......" She stares at her drink, absently swirling what was left in the glass.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Sees that she is pleased, he grins wide.* Yes, it is. Now, you must be very careful with this, because it is a registered weapon. Keep in mind that I had to pull some strings in order for you to have this registered in your name. wink
*She is so completely surprised and touched he would get this just for her. He even had it registered in her name! She goes up to him, hugs him tightly and gives him a very long and steamy kiss.* heart Thank you sweetheart. I just love it! Now I won't have to use that silly bucket anymore! xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

*takes a drag off his clove while katana speaks, chuckling out a bit of smoke when she mentions not asking for her father's name*
Horthien Dreamweaver rolleyes *rolls his eyes as he says "dreamweaver"* Both the Feir'Dal and Koada'Dal have some of the mzilst peculiar surnames at times. I believe they actually make them up themselves.

I do not take she made mention of anything about your father before she met him. I do not know if he would have discussed his life at length with her...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 pm

"Horthien Dreamweaver," she repeats. "Dreamweaver? Really?" She snickers, "I don't think I'll be taking dad's last name anytime soon."

She finishes her drink, and finally looks at Ryzan.

"She told me nothing more than their time together. If she knows anything else, she didn't tell me. She just told me how they met and from that point on. Why? Is there something else I should know about him?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 pm

*He gets the full gist of her being pleased with the taser when she gives him that kiss! After he catches his breath, he pulls out an instruction pamphlet from the box.* Now I'm sure it won't take you long to figure out how this works, but you need to make yourself totally aware of what could happen when someone is hit with a taser ... and be prepared to handle said issues and any consequences that may follow. *hands the pamphlet to her with a section earmarked.*

Taser Instruction Booklet stating side effects
Side Effects of a Taser Gun

When a taser gun is fired, two probes shoot out and attach to the subject, sometimes at distances up to 25 feet away from who is firing the weapon. The probes then deliver an electric shock either directly to the skin or through clothing, incapacitating the victim.

Taser guns, often shaped like handguns, are most often used by police. Once considered a safer alternative to using guns to control unruly individuals or crowds, officials are now questioning the safety of the use of these violently shocking weapons.

Loss of Balance

If you're hit with a taser gun you will, most likely, lose your balance and fall to the ground. The shock imposed by the gun can cause muscle contracture and significant pain. The problem is not in the fall or loss of balance itself but in an individual's inability to regain his balance or break his fall as he is being tasered. The inability to maintain balance may cause scrapes, cuts, fractures and sometimes even broken bones as the taser victim hits the ground.

Seizures

The Canadian Medical Association documented a case in which an officer chasing a suspect was accidentally hit by a taser meant for the perpetrator. One of the two barbs hit him in the back while the other hit him at the base of the occiptut, or the base of the bone at the back of the skull.

The officer involved immediately had what is known as a generalized tonic-clonic seizure, a seizure that affects the entire body. He lost consciousness and when he woke up he was confused about the events that had taken place. Although the officer had no additional seizures, it was determined that the seizure was directly related to being shot with the taser gun, an effect that, in some, could be deadly.

Skin or Muscle Damage

The probes that shoot out of the taser gun have barbs on the ends. The barbs embed themselves into the target. If a taser barb embeds in the skin, the victim may experience skin or muscle damage from the penetration. The barbs may need to be removed by a physician to minimize any damage, and the victim may need to be monitored for infection at the site of the injury.

Cardiac Problems

Some police forces, such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, are being instructed to stop aiming taser guns at the chest, specifically in the area of the heart. While those who support the use of the taser gun claim the shock will not damage the heart, those who already have underlying heart conditions or who are putting undue stress on the heart through drug use are at increased risk for a heart attack or some other form of cardiac event after being hit. There is simply no way to tell who will suffer from this type of side effect and who will not.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/28757-side-effects-taser-gun/#ixzz0vbtGFhtF
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

(( Dream Weaver ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 pm

*She takes the book and briefly looks it over. Then puts it back into the box along with the taser gun and puts the lid back onto the box.* I'll read all of the instructions tomorrow. *She grins at him and presses up close against him.* I would like to show you my gratitude for all of the trouble you went though to get this for me, William. *She looks at him seductively, leans in and whispers into his ear fully explaining just how she intends to thank him as her hand wanders down his chest and to his thigh. heart wink *
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 pm

I certainly do not blame you on the surname rolleyes
*takes another drag off his clove as he looks at katana*

I am afraid there is something else. Your mother may not even know about it. From what I know of Horthien, it is actually rather likely she does not know *sighs* I cannot say I would have had the heart to tell her myself if I had the chance. She seemed rather fond of him.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 pm

She sighs, "And I suppose that also has to do with this other person that you have to talk to? Before you can tell me? You're not going to tell me tonight, are you?"

She gives Ryzan a tired smile.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games