Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm

generalcross44
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*resting on the couch*
( wow great avi i really like the them )
(thank you)...starts to sleep*
*loses to urge and blows up allen and kandas rooms*
link was in their * sweat drops* thank god my imp`s ar at soul`s place or i would have killed cross
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:16 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
* gets up slowly while drinking*

dude you okay you shouldnt drink so much blood
i havn`et drank in a week that is why i keept colapsing all the time * finshes and throws it out *

if myouwant you could drink my blood its'll stopp you from colapsing for a week or so i think..
no thank you i just forget to carry them around cuz i am new at this * tim swallows 10 of them *

hmm you teh only x human i've seen to carry blood pouches.
wow is that so its not like i am going to grabs a random person off of the street and bit them ya know so this is my only choice

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:18 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*resting on the couch*
link was in their * sweat drops* thank god my imp`s ar at soul`s place or i would have killed cross
you mean these three *link's knocked out by feet and holding the imps* they are really nice and sweet *they are sleeping*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:21 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
i havn`et drank in a week that is why i keept colapsing all the time * finshes and throws it out *

if myouwant you could drink my blood its'll stopp you from colapsing for a week or so i think..
no thank you i just forget to carry them around cuz i am new at this * tim swallows 10 of them *

wow is that so its not like i am going to grabs a random person off of the street and bit them ya know so this is my only choice

yea.. but remember your thrist for blood is going to go beyond your choice so remember if theres a time you cant strive off you craving off the blood pouch just asked me and i'll let you drink some of my blood..

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*resting on the couch*
you mean these three *link's knocked out by feet and holding the imps* they are really nice and sweet *they are sleeping*
y-yes * runs to them * * covers them up in a blanket and but`s them on the couch * *sighs* i`m so glad their alright
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yea.. but remember your thrist for blood is going to go beyond your choice so remember if theres a time you cant strive off you craving off the blood pouch just asked me and i'll let you drink some of my blood..
w-wow thanks

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
y-yes * runs to them * * covers them up in a blanket and but`s them on the couch * *sighs* i`m so glad their alright
*laughs about something* you know, i can't wait to see how you react to them growing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:34 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
generalcross44
*laughs about something* you know, i can't wait to see how you react to them growing
their already growing yuki , yume , priya theur already growing teeth i am so glad

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

w-wow thanks

anything for a friend just remember dont kill me ^_^|l|... hmmm devis been acting all play boyish around me..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
their already growing yuki , yume , priya theur already growing teeth i am so glad
remember, they do have a humanoid form

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

w-wow thanks

anything for a friend just remember dont kill me ^_^|l|... hmmm devis been acting all play boyish around me..
i-i`m not * thinks to self * i could never ask that of her * really i wonder why?

((sorry i poofed awhile back my mom was nagging at me again))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
yes i know * smiling while watching them sleep * they will grow up and leave i know that ..... * pets them on their ears *
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

w-wow thanks

i-i`m not * thinks to self * i could never ask that of her * really i wonder why?

i know what your thinking tell me what you wouldnt ask of me? ad you know i dont really knwo why first with teh chocolate bar kiss then smirking at me while im asleep in the living room and slinging over me and stuff

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:41 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
yes i know * smiling while watching them sleep * they will grow up and leave i know that ..... * pets them on their ears *
then why treat them like pets?
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games