Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
* looks at you then covers his mouth* could you give me the cooler in my room?

sure.. * steps and teleports to his room and coems back with the cooler* here. so tell me why were you covering your mouth after looking at me?
n-nothing * gets a blood puch from the coolor and starts drinking*

come on tell me..* ties her hoodie around her waist and shes wearing a sleveless shirt* why you drink blood?
* his face is pale again and his golden eye`s turn silver but the 7 cross`s are still on his forehead* * finshes drinking the blood and lets out a sighs showing his fangs * so i won`t become a noah

* sits agaisnt the sofa with her back to him * i see
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 pm

xXishimaru-kunXx
back

not welcomed XD just kidding wb

Tarouchoo

xXishi-kunXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm

rachuto
xXishimaru-kunXx
back

not welcomed XD just kidding wb

you bettah cracka, i'll find you! lol jk
ninja cat dundundudndun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
* looks at you then covers his mouth* could you give me the cooler in my room?

sure.. * steps and teleports to his room and coems back with the cooler* here. so tell me why were you covering your mouth after looking at me?

come on tell me..* ties her hoodie around her waist and shes wearing a sleveless shirt* why you drink blood?
* his face is pale again and his golden eye`s turn silver but the 7 cross`s are still on his forehead* * finshes drinking the blood and lets out a sighs showing his fangs * so i won`t become a noah

the vampire curse help just a little with the noah curse not that much though ...... so how is you`r cross`s doing?

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:23 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

the vampire curse help just a little with the noah curse not that much though ...... so how is you`r cross`s doing?
good i guess. i been getting tired lately from it and sometimes i dont rememeber what happen at a certain time i or something like that..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

good i guess. i been getting tired lately from it and sometimes i dont rememeber what happen at a certain time i or something like that..

hey guess what!

xXishi-kunXx

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

ya i black out some times just ranomly and then find myself on the ark in the 14`s room
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 pm

asdf
asdfsdf

xXishi-kunXx

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

ya i black out some times just ranomly and then find myself on the ark in the 14`s room

hmm weird... oh but that night about blood and stuff is gone my craving is really like gone..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

hmm weird... oh but that night about blood and stuff is gone my craving is really like gone..
wow .. * holds head*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wow .. * holds head*

but i hate beign around vampires.... my blood is like a banquet to them thats wh i never go around them unless nessary..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:41 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wow .. * holds head*

but i hate beign around vampires.... my blood is like a banquet to them thats wh i never go around them unless nessary..

where's a krory when you need one

xXishi-kunXx

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wow .. * holds head*

i`m sorry * moves to the back of the bed further away from mizu * i can control it
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wow .. * holds head*

i`m sorry * moves to the back of the bed further away from mizu * i can control it
nah its okay with you im talking botu pure bloods

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

wow .. * holds head*

nah its okay with you im talking botu pure bloods
oh i see
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games