Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm
{{Can Jessi hear her?}}

Jessi started scooting back from the center of the room, very nervous. "Daniel... seriously, what is this place?! Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm
{{ Oh yes. Think of it as an omnipresent PA system. xd }}

Daniel tried to prop himself up on an elbow.

"I don't know, Jessi. Not exactly. She, won't tell me. All I know is that all my memories are stored here, somehow, and again, She won't tell me anything."

"You are damaged. Standby."

Suddenly a shimmering blue beam swept out from a point on the sphere. It swept up and down Daniel's form a few times before it went out again.

"Analyzing. Standby."

"Well. That was new."

Daniel let his head drop back to the floor, a low moan escaping as he hit harder than he intended.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm
{{lol!!}}

Jessi heard the voice again and looked up. "Dammit, Daniel... I don't like this. I don't like this at all..."

She gasped and looked at Daniel when she saw a blue light shoot out and go over Daniel. She put her own fears on the back burner and ran over to Daniel. She covered him with her own body, but it was too late. The beam had covered him.

She looked down at him in worry when he groaned and pushed some of his hair back from his face.

"Daniel! What happened? Are you hurt? Get us out of here so I can take you to the hospital!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:14 pm
Daniel tried to hold Jessi up, but his arms just weren't listening to him anymore. Instead he just sighed pitifully.

"Look, Jessi, I know this is weird, but honestly, what hasn't been about me?"

"Analysis complete. Excessive distortions detected. Memory ingram suppression has incurred 5.7% loss in temporal stability."

Daniel crooked and eyebrow towards the sphere. Looking as puzzled now as Jessi did.

"Annnnd, what does that mean? Exactly?"

"Temporal executions require exact targeting. Current executions are causing minor distortions in your structure."

Daniel looked at Jessi momentarily, and then back at the sphere.

"And the memory thingy?"

"Ingram suppression is interfereing with data processing at numerous levels. Corruption of data integration is causing temporal instability."

"So you're saying that my suppressed memories are why I'm falling apart."

There was a pause.

"To an extent, Yes."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm
Jessi didn't understand anything that was being said, but she did understand that Daniel was hurt. He didn't want to leave this place. He felt safe here. She didn't know why. But maybe he could be healed here... He had been right about things so far.

One thing for sure, though, was that she was not leaving his side until he was completely better.

She sighed softly and hugged him, which caused her to lean over him more. She allowed her head to rest on his shoulder, but she tried to keep the rest of her off of him. She didn't know what else to do. She knew physical contact could help the healing process a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 pm
Daniel only grunted slightly as Jessi held him tighter. It was a small price to pay for what he was putting her through. He tried to pat her shoulder, but it only came off as a limp flailing.

"I'll be fine. I'm sure. So, oh disembodied voice, what do I do?"

A pause.

"Ingram suppression must complete reversal."

Daniel rolled his eyes. He had been hoping for something other than the obvious.

"And in the meantime?"

"Full repair of your structure and temporary stabilizing of temporal signature is still possible."

"Great. How?"

"Please remove all non-native articles."

"Could you rephrase into something I might understand?"

A pause.

"Earth vernacular: Please disrobe entirely."

"Excuse me?"

"Non-native articles interfere with the physical repair process."

"Great. Look, Jessi, there's a door over there, just hit the black button and you can go through. There's just a small ante room on the other side."

As he spoke, Daniel struggled to pull himself up. He grunted as he tried stretching to reach his shoes. If he could just get those off, everything else would be easier. Suddenly though, they seemed to be a mile away.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Jessi shook her head vehenemently when Daniel told her how to leave. "No! Absolutely not. I am not leaving you, not when you're in this type of shape! How can I help?"

She looked down at where he was looking and saw his shoes. "Your shoes? Do you need help getting them off?"

She sat up and moved to his feet. She started to unbuckle them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 pm
Daniel sighed and flopped back to the floor with a grunt.

"Look, you don't have to do this. You shouldn't have to do this."

As Jessi pulled the first of his shoes off Daniel couldn't help but wince. Beneath the sock that she pulled off, Daniel's ankle was a mass of black and blue bruises. Even the bottom of his foot looked as if someone had taken a large brick to them.

"Ah, ahh, easy. Oh, this hurting thing is new. And very not fun."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm
Jessi huffed slightly and shook her head. "Daniel, I'm not doing this because I have to or should. You're my friend. I want to help you. Any way I can help you is OH MY GOD, DANIEL! What happened to your foot?!"

Wetness gathered in her eyes as she looked down at his black and blue food in horror. The boot fell from her hands off to the side, long forgotten. "Oh Daniel..."

She reached forward and lightly brushed one of her hands over his injured foot. She didn't even know if he'd feel that or if it was all completely numb, void of sensation. It looked awful!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm
Daniel managed to crane his head up enough to at least look down at his feet.

"Oh wow. That would explain the agony at least. Probably when I jumped off that statue thing. But I've leapt from higher than that before. I don't understand."

Daniel tried to say more, to keep his banter going, but he couldn't looking at Jessi's face, Daniel could only guess at what she was feeling. And yet, something else told him he knew. Something just out of reach, a memory, and a different kinf of pain that rode with it.

"Careful, ah!"

The next shoe produced a similar sight, disturbing as it was. Suddenly though, a spike of pain shot down his arm, and Daniel barely contained a roar as he rolled over and grabbed his forearm. When the initial moment had passed, and his vision cleared slightly, he saw that beneath his hand his jacket was slowly turning crimson.

"Ah crap. Come on. This isn't fair."

The pain down his arm came again, worse than before. Daniel didn't need to contain anything, as the air was forced from his lungs as his entire body tensed in agony.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Jessi quickly looked up at Daniel when he cried out in pain, and her eyes widened when she saw his jacket arm start to soak through with blood. She didn't even realize it, but tears were starting to fall down her cheeks.

"Oh no... Oh God, Daniel! I thought you said you couldn't get hurt, and now you might be dying! Please just hold on, okay?! I'm going to get you to a doctor, dammit! Obviously being here isn't doing you any good. It might be making you worse! We just have to get out of here..."

She sobbed as she wrapped her arms as securely around Daniel's arms as she could and tried to drag him toward the doorway he had pointed to before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm
*after dropping Kits off at her house, Karrie and Amy walked up to his house. He opened the door and held it for her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 pm
Amy smiled as she walked past Karrie. But as soon as she walked in, all of her memories of that night came flooding back and she sighed heavily. She turned to Karrie with a weary look on her face.

"Are you okay? After tonight I mean. I just didn't want to say one way or another if I was pregnant because I don't think it's anyone else's business. I just didn't want to talk about it at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Daniel was no longer able to resist being moved about. He could barely focus long enough to speak, the pain was becoming so overwhelming.

"Noth..nothing, there. Just, gotta..."

Daniel lost focus agian, trying in vain to work the buttons of his jacket but instead only fumbled about with his fingers. As Jessi stopped to work the door, another beam of light streamed from the silver sphere, this time localized to Daniel's bare feet. As the beam swept the small area, longer than when it had merely scanned him, Daniel inhaled deeply and sharply. It was if he had suddenly plunged his feet into Arctic waters. But then in a flash, it stopped, and Daniel breathed again, almost panting. Daniel's feet and ankles however, looked as pristine as if he had never had so much as scratch in his life.

"Structure repair: 3 percent. Please remove all non-native articles. Non-native articles interfere with repair process."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm
*nods* I think so... *sighs and sits heavily in his chair* You're right, it isn't anybody else's business. But, I do need to know. Amy... the other night at Aqua Springs you were drinking wine. I wasn't thinking about it then, but that's really not a good thing.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games