Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:54 pm
Gaia's apparently the place to be when you have nothing better to do.
And when you do have something better to do~~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:27 pm
Indeed  

Dwhite_McCloud

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:04 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I know! And it's so fun! When people try to understand and they fail. And I'm in the couner laughing.
And how do those two together?
Yes and all those times it was bad thing.
>.> that's not the answer I was looking for.
have a sailor moon luch box. Nope doens't compair.
^__^ I'm amazed when someone posts a comment referring to something we're talking about. Like~ they actually understood this mess. I barely do lately. ^^;;
Ohh~~ They go together. x3 It's usually an appetizer at parties. :3
But this is just Gaia~ ..and you've never buried yourself yet. Or me, for that matter. PX
^___^ I hate saying exact timelines though.
Oh~ I see where my wording is confusing. The tin itself is rather normal... the mints are the ones that are shaped like the characters. :3

XD Totally sometimes I think "ahhhh put in a nod nod and everything will be alright."
Not at my parties let me tellll you.
Oh golly gee flashback moment... Funny thing I do to, hate bring up certain moments in time that is.
Yes I got that much. I was trying to claim something better then a tin filled with mints....*blinkblink* it didn't work out.
XD Sometimes these just get left for too long~
^^ I was just adding that in to give credibility and show that I'm not totally crazy. ;]
Really? I love reminiscing. I just don't like giving time frames on the internet~
Ah~ well the sailormoon lunchbox sounds pretty cool to me. B] It beats out my monopoly lunchbox.
Agreed sometimes things get's streatched for 5 posts just by mindless emoticons.
Just 99.9999999%
Good reminiscing but I always remeber the wrong things ^^;
I also have an invaderzim box and an old WW2 first aid kit box 8]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm
* is in a daze, watching her lips flap..* Boy you know how to talk down you?  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:11 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
XD Totally sometimes I think "ahhhh put in a nod nod and everything will be alright."
Oh golly gee flashback moment... Funny thing I do to, hate bring up certain moments in time that is.
Yes I got that much. I was trying to claim something better then a tin filled with mints....*blinkblink* it didn't work out.
^^ I was just adding that in to give credibility and show that I'm not totally crazy. ;]
Really? I love reminiscing. I just don't like giving time frames on the internet~
Ah~ well the sailormoon lunchbox sounds pretty cool to me. B] It beats out my monopoly lunchbox.
Agreed sometimes things get's streatched for 5 posts just by mindless emoticons.
Just 99.9999999%
o__O When do emoticons appear!?
*smiles*
..You have a very good memory.
Ooo~ very nice. B]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 pm
X,=x  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:34 pm
*points to guild title* Talking is good. ;}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:53 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Just 99.9999999%
*smiles*
Ooo~ very nice. B]
Text emoticons. Comeon now think realisticly!
*goes to get the cheese cage*
All the sudden I get a picture of FLCL when Haruka is like 'but I'm a great driver" and starts swerving all ove rthe road recklessly.
I go to the anique store a little to much for a normal american...that makes sence for me though.

and then some
Vice Captain

Dwhite_McCloud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:00 pm
@,=x Dies from the talking  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:43 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Just 99.9999999%
*smiles*
Ooo~ very nice. B]
All the sudden I get a picture of FLCL when Haruka is like 'but I'm a great driver" and starts swerving all ove rthe road recklessly.
I go to the anique store a little to much for a normal american...that makes sence for me though.
Ohh~~ but that's usually when some line is near its ending anyway.
...Cheese cage? x.x
XD Well i'd say that you have the memory of an elephant, but you'd probably twist that th wrong way. PX
^___^ I love going into stores like that, although I don't do it often. I love nifty things. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:57 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Just 99.9999999%
*smiles*
Ooo~ very nice. B]
...Cheese cage? x.x
XD Well i'd say that you have the memory of an elephant, but you'd probably twist that th wrong way. PX
^___^ I love going into stores like that, although I don't do it often. I love nifty things. :3
True, but that is when it get's confusing.
*drags in and puts you in it* well your crazy...
Oh and let me tell you how! I don't claim a quote from a Disney as viable materal for such a think as momory.
We have a lot of those kind of shops in town. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:20 pm
Wonders why leelay was looking at lucy lue's butt  

Dwhite_McCloud

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:38 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
...Cheese cage? x.x
True, but that is when it get's confusing.
*drags in and puts you in it* well your crazy...
Oh and let me tell you how! I don't claim a quote from a Disney as viable materal for such a think as momory.
We have a lot of those kind of shops in town. ^^;
Yeah?
x___x But it smells like.. cheese.
...But it's not just a line from a Disney movie.
XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:33 pm
*Dances to the music from a commercial for shoes <_<*  

Dwhite_McCloud

original karbear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:38 pm
    Oh my goodness!!! I really like some of those new items, but others aren't so great.

Is it just me or are they all REALLY expensive?
    [well, expensive coming from the point of view of someone who generally never ends up with more than 15k]

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games