Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

No, but I'm sure there's no shortage of men who would be. *smiles a little bit*

No... *shakes his head* No, I don't know how big it would be.

I do not want to choose. I care for both of them very much. sad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

It...it would be a little bigger than a larger sized lime...it would also be almost all developed...like its organs and such... cry even toenails... -dame sits back against the wall and sits crisscross. Her face is extremely sad. She tries to get her mind off the baby that could have been-

Karrie... -dame fiddles with the hem of her kimono- Do...do you ever miss me? -she asks softly and cuts her eyes at him briefly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Chef_Karrie

I do not want to choose. I care for both of them very much. sad

Then DON'T choose. It's completely ridiculous! *Sips her Martini and waves her hand in the air.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

*She nods.* You don't have to choose Velcore. I know it hurts though. *She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing his muzzle, just above his nose.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Thank you. *leans into Lily's embrace*

*takes Dame's hand in his and answers her softly* Sometimes. Mostly, I just miss spending time with you.*smiles a little bit* I miss the way you don't seem to care what anybody else thinks. Well, sometimes.

*sighs* I think Amy is a bit jealous, though. *glances at the clock and realizes it's later than he'd thought* I don't think she trusts you to be around me...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 pm

*She leans her face against his and closes her eyes. She feels helpless and small. Everyone she knows is stressed out and worried and she can't help any of them. Harv hasn't talked to her in days, since he coaxed her story out of her and she's beginning to believe he doesn't think much of her. She worries about him, not sure if the Russians are still stalking her and might hurt anyone around her.* Hang in there, friend. I hope it starts getting better. I've missed you and Karrie stopping in.

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

-smiles gently at him, rubbing her thumb across his- We never did get to spend as much time as we wanted together. ^_^ -laughs- Well, people are gonna like me or not like me... -she shrugs- I don't normally care what people think. Doesn't change who I am.

eek -eyes widen when he says that last thing, she sits up a bit- Why? Why wouldn't she trust me? -dame looks a bit hurt and saddened by this- cry Why...why would she think that? Have...have I ever given her a reason not to? sad I have always been nothing but nice to her...... cry I...I thought she was my friend, Karrie.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

-sigh-
-makes the strongest drink she can in the biggest glass in the bar and starts drinking-

I guess I've lost my natural attractiveness. People used to talk to me when I came here...

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 pm

((Sorry Asuka, Lily's comforting Velcore and not paying much attention to anything else.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

((I know. But Asuka shouldn't drown her loneliness in the strongest drink that can be made in the bar?))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm

She gets up and stretches, "Well, I must call it a day....Psy, I'll fill you in on how my visit with my mother went today when I see you tomorrow. It's interesting to say the least. Good night, Psy, Lilly. Take care Velcore."

She goes and rinses her glass and sets it with the others, and then heads downstairs to her quarters.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 pm

*She hears Katana call goodnight and calls goodnight back softly, still petting Velcore's neck.*

((Lily needs to go to bed soon, too.))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 pm

(( So do I ))

*She finishes up her Martini, eats the olives, and rinses the glass out in the sink. She turns back around and grins at Katana..* It's getting late and I really must be getting some rest too. I'll see you all tomorrow. wink *She grins and heads into her office, does the security measures and heads to he chambers.

After closing the door behind her, she pets her dogs and makes her way to the bedroom. She sees Officer Dougherty isn't home from work yet. He's spent all day there…literally from before she woke up and he's still not home. neutral Shaking her head, she changes into her nightgown and slips into bed.

She moves to the very middle of the bed and places her hand on the empty space where Officer Dougherty normally sleeps. Poor guy…working such long hours. neutral She sighs and turns over to try and get some sleep. She sure hopes all of these extra hours he's been picking up aren't somehow related to not wanting to see her. neutral She slowly drifts off to sleep missing being in his arms.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

{{*lurk lurk lurk* Too distracted to actually do anything else sweatdrop }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 pm

-Asuka gulps down the rest of her drink, unfazed by the large amount of alcohol due to her superhuman biology, and vanishes-

Am I ugly? Do I smell?...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games