Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 pm

You are just so sweet, Lily! xd I need to get over to your place tomorrow and see your people. I've had an extraordinary amount of stress recently. *Sips her Martini.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 pm

It is good to see you as well, Lily.

*turns back to look at Amy, a hurt look on his face* You are still mad that I still care for Dame, then. sad

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

((Actually, it was Kits idea.))

cry -the tears finally brim over and spill down her cheek, teetering on the edge for a second- I miscarried while in jail...I.... I killed our baby. -she hugs her self tightly around her middle, bending over slightly, silent tears still falling-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh, do stop in. I'm not so good with the needles, but the acupressure works wonders. I hope everything is all right. *She looks over at Psy, somewhat concerned.* Anything I can do? *Not that she can do much it seems these days. Which threatens to put her back in to a state of depression. She takes a larger sip of her drink.*

((Why would Amy be surprised that Lily waved... She's always been cheerful to everyone. Which occasionally gets her in trouble with at the MW. wink ))

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Amy sighed and rubbed her forehead. She wasn't following this well at all.

"I don't give a rat's a** if you are still friends with Dame, Velcore. I do care if you try to get Dame and Karrie back together by acting like she's the best thing since sliced bread, and I do care that you just seemed to have dropped me as a friend ever since I started dating Karrie, like you don't want us to be together. But all things considered, I really don't care if you're still friends with Dame or not."

She took a large drink of her whiskey sour.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm

{{I know she has been. smile But Amy doesn't know her that well. I think she's seen her once before. So she was pleasantly surprised to see Lily wave at her. smile }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Stargazer Lily
Oh, do stop in. I'm not so good with the needles, but the acupressure works wonders. I hope everything is all right. *She looks over at Psy, somewhat concerned.* Anything I can do? *Not that she can do much it seems these days. Which threatens to put her back in to a state of depression. She takes a larger sip of her drink.*

*She reaches over and pats Lily's hand.* I have heard very good things about your acupressure services over there. You are very sweet to be concerned. I just had a little bit of a scare, but it's resolved… *looks down a bit trying to not show the twinge of disappointment.* …and we have some of the ladies here going through some stressful things to which always worries me to a degree. neutral
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm

*eyes widen as what she said sinks in* Oh, Dame... *sets his drink down and wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him*

Amy, I am not trying to get them back together. I told you that before. I am just concerned that something has been different with Dame. I do not mean to make it seem like I do not want you and Karrie together, because I do. cry

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 pm

-buries her face in his chest, crying harder- I...I'm so sorry, Karrie. crying -sobs-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Aww, I'm sorry to hear things are stressful. Life sure has been good at handing out curve balls lately. *She squeezes Psy's hands.* I hope things work out soon.

*She takes another drink, looks at Velcore, smiles. Frowns. She should have brought some cookies with her. Her brow furrows again. Well silly, he probably gets plenty of treats from Karrie. He talks. Good grief, she hopes she never talked animal talk at him. He must thinks she's a complete ninny.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Amy sighed and finished the rest of her drink. Then, she finally spoke.

"Velcore, whenever Karrie brings me here and Dame is around, you go right up to her. One time, you even put your head in her lap when she was touching Karrie and kissing his cheek, like you wanted to encourage her to keep doing that. I read a lot more into actions than I do words, Velcore."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

*strokes Dame's hair* Shhh... It's okay. There's nothing that can be done now.

Dame was comforting Karrie that night. When I saw you come in, I went between them to get Dame's attention away from Karrie. I... I also was upset. cry I go to Dame because I do not see her as often. You have been living with us.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Stargazer Lily
Aww, I'm sorry to hear things are stressful. Life sure has been good at handing out curve balls lately. *She squeezes Psy's hands.* I hope things work out soon.

Yeah…life is like that sometimes. I'd be grateful for a little peace every once in a while. *She takes a sip of her Martini and sighs.* neutral
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"So, Lily....let me go ahead an invite you to the theme party this Saturday.....Luau theme this time. wink Go find you a grass skirt and learn the hula! blaugh "

She take a sip of her drink, "Got your yet, Psy?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

-cries even harder, becoming louder, not finding that terribly comforting at all-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games