Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Madara doesn't deserve to live, because he doesn't just incorporate the sharingan (which can be cool, but mostly it's broken as all hell for any fight), the path of the Senju and more. He's ridiculous, and although he's clearly the main antagonist of the series, it'll stop the war, but we all know the last of the Uchiha will still fight, and be just as whiny as before.

It's all good, Shin.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Shinsua
[ Mana: } Agreed. ( Also, sorry for all of the immediate changes. This desk is straightening out my body and my mind. :I )

[ Tav: } Kakuzu was easily one of the strongest Akatsuki. If he hadn't been basically ambushed by the series' main character, I bet he would have killed Kakashi and the rest of those present at that fight.
Aside his tendrils and hearts, that grant him extra lives ( which makes me laugh, as a video game player ), he has incredible physical talent. Atop that, I think Earth Spear is my favorite Doton technique. I wish he had used it while extending his arms.
Oh, yeah, there's that too. I liked the tendrils more for the fact that he could expand his limbs.
I'm not the biggest fan of his greed, but, hey, it's a rather snazzy character trait.

Also, hello everyone.

Yeah, SPOILER!

Same with Sasori. And Itachi, but Itachi planned that all out. And Konan was ambushed by someone who wasn't going to die until far later in the series. Along with Kisame killing himself. And like I said, Madara won't be dying until far later in the series.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 pm

[ Ni-ni: } How are you?

[ Mana: } Heh, thanks...

[ Tav: } Oh well. Don't care. I don't even like Naruto. :I
Just kinda upset that Kakuzu's died twice already. His resurrection didn't last long at all.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Madara doesn't deserve to live, because he doesn't just incorporate the sharingan (which can be cool, but mostly it's broken as all hell for any fight), the path of the Senju and more. He's ridiculous, and although he's clearly the main antagonist of the series, it'll stop the war, but we all know the last of the Uchiha will still fight, and be just as whiny as before.

It's all good, Shin.
You do know I've been talking about real life, right? Everything I've been saying has been because I thought they deserved to live, outside the world of Naruto. But if they did die in the series, it would be considered their death in the real world. That's why I said Kakashi does deserve to live. Spoiler (to those of you still in the Pein error of the series)! Because Kakashi is still alive.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:19 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH! NOT LISTENING! NOT READING! (i'm behind bc of DXD not showing the anime except really late at night, i'm catching up right now on a diff tab)

@Shinny-sama I'm good and you? =^ ^=
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Muuugh...
I'm getting fuzzy eyed.... =+=

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

WHAT kakuzu died twice. wtf cant they see talent. he was my fav charcter im so sad now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Shinsua

Just kinda upset that Kakuzu's died twice already. His resurrection didn't last long at all.

User Image

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 pm

X- TMT -X
Shinsua

User Image

MONKEY! *huggles to death snapping its back in the process* >w<
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 pm

MERP!
-flings flaming monkey poo-
10 hugs to the person who can tell me what book has flaming monkey poo flying through the air!!!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

October Night Starlight
X- TMT -X
Shinsua

User Image

MONKEY! *huggles to death snapping its back in the process* >w<

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:33 pm

[ Driz: } D-do you read the manga, or no? =/

[ Tav: } What? Naruto's kinda... bleh. The series should've ended a while ago ( at least, I personally think so. It would also make my work a lot easier ).

[ Ni-ni: } Not too bad. I'm gonna get going in a bit, as I have to be at my mom's house while I continue to await my call from the restaurant owner. P:
How are you?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Shin; The over all plot is meh. I do like some of the twists that are done though. Like with Pain.

Astra; Couldn't tell ya.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Shinsua
[ Driz: } D-do you read the manga, or no? =/

[ Tav: } What? Naruto's kinda... bleh. The series should've ended a while ago ( at least, I personally think so. It would also make my work a lot easier ).

[ Ni-ni: } Not too bad. I'm gonna get going in a bit, as I have to be at my mom's house while I continue to await my call from the restaurant owner. P:
How are you?

Oh that's cool. Lol, i'm okay. Hiding from Tavian's Monkeys. *runs behind Shinny-sama* >.<

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

-grumbles- Course not...
Its from The Dresden Files! The Dresden Files! >D Amazing magical books!

-leaps on Shinny's head and becomes a hat-
._.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games