Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

-dame finally sits up. She hadn't been asleep, but she hadn't really felt like talking. She had been getting up the gumption for what she had to do, working it and reworking it in her mind. She gets up to go talk with Karrie when the phone rings. Sighing, she stands and stretches briefly-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

His voice comes over the phone: Good afternoon, Katana. Damecharlie left me a message I could contact her here. Is she around? He waits, stepping over to the mini-fridge to get a water.

Harvest Moon Child

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank you, Amy. *starts drinking the water*

*smiles at Amy* Sure, I think I'd like an iced mocha. *seeing Dame stand up, he nods to her* Hey Dame.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey Karrie. Can we step out a moment? -motions to the JD-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Amy nodded. "You're welcome, Velcore, and sure thing, Karrie."

She went about making the iced mocha, finding the machine's instruction book and the recipe book. It took her awhile, but she finally made it. She took it over to Karrie and placed the cup in front of him. Then, she grabbed her whiskey sour, walked around the bar, and sat beside Karrie on a bar stool. She had thought about sitting on his lap. It had seemed so natural this weekend just to sit on his lap. She was kind of in a habit of it now. But she didn't know if Karrie would have been comfortable with that. She wished that he would, but she didn't know.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm

"Well, hello there, hang on just a sec, okay?" She puts her hand over the receiver and calls out to dame.

"Dame? Phone call.....take a message or do you want to take it?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks, Amy. *puts his hand over hers and squeezes it gently for a moment when she sits next to him, then takes his drink and walks over to Dame* Sure. Whenever you're ready. *waits to see if she wants to take the phone call first*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

He hears a muffled sound coming over the receiver as he grabs his water bottle. He takes a long drink as he waits.

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

((...Amy sat in Karrie's lap in front of his family? confused ...Wow...))

Oh...Is it Harv Kat? -when Kat nods, dame sighs and takes the phone from her- Hello? Harv? -puts her hand over the receiver- Just a minute, Karrie, okay?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:26 pm

He swallows his water quickly. Damecharlie, hey. I got your message. Do you think you could stop by the office, or is there somewhere else you'd rather meet.

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

That's fine...do you have a preference for days, Harv?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm

{{Yeah. It's no big deal. Some of the girlfriends of the male members of my family would sit in their lap in front of us. Nothing sexual or romantic going on. Just showing affection. It was cute. smile }}

Amy looked over at Karrie and smiled softly as he squeezed her hand. She squeezed his back, but just as soon as it had started, it was over. Karrie had gotten off of the stool and was waiting to go speak with Dame in private. Ah well.

She picked up her drink and sipped at it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Well, if you're available later today, perhaps tomorrow. He frowns as he looks at the files on his desk. I have a few other cases, but I need to squeeze you in. We're going to be pulled in to court soon.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

*shrugs and returns to his seat next to Amy, taking a drink of his mocha*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

((My family would have a cow. Dude, don't come to the South.))

I can't today Harv, I have some things to do and it's a bit late. I'll come by tomorrow if that's okay?

((I can't stay up that late, sorry, babe. The four year olds wait on no man...or woman.))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games