Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

-grins as Nei glomps her- Hiya! I'm doing alright. ^_^ -grins back at QS-

((Sorry, took a bit of a nap and I feel much better now XD))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

I see... cute kid...

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Ive gotta go. But Im sure I'll see you two again... later.

*Leaves quickly.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 pm

-waves-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Parking at MW, she gets out and streches, rolling her head to loosen her neck from the long drive back from her mother's. She had been a jumble of emotions on the drive back, wondering if her father could even still be alive after the tale her mother had told her. Wishing there was some way to find out, she decides that would be something to ask Ryzan when they were alone. Perhaps he could take her to where her father might be. Or at least find out if he's alive or not.

Entering MW, she sees dame and Nei1. She puts a smile on her tired face and heads behind the bar, starting to make her usual cocktail, adding a bit extra vodka.

"Evenin' ya'll....what's up?" smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 pm

When she glanced up, it seemed that Nei1 had slipped away and dame was not paying attention to her. Shrugging her shoulders, she takes her drink and goes to her usual seat. Sighing, she wished there was someone around that she could talk to about her mixed feelings about her father.

Sipping her drink, she hopes that Ryzan will make an appearance before she goes to bed. Now, on top of possibly going on a trip with Brat to do some fact-finding, she may also go to her father's world? Should she even consider doing that? What if he doesn't want to see her? Or have anything to do with her? What if she is just one huge disappointment to him?

God, she was getting maudlin again. She turned her thoughts to the theme parties she still had to finish planning. Getting out her phone, she begins making lists and saving them on her phone for later.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Finally getting the luau menu finalized, she sends a text to the caterer asking him to call or come by so they can finalize details for the luau party. Finishing her drink, she gets up and makes another. After putting a twist of lime into her cocktail, she returns to her seat and sees about doing some online shopping.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

((Leaved you a video clip rofl I have seen this guy walking around when I get down that way. eek redface ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 pm

*walks into MW, holding the door open for Amy* Hi Katana. *sees Dame, but she appears to be asleep, so he doesn't say anything to her*

*waits outside for Amy to go in ahead of him*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:57 pm

She looks up from her phone, and gives Karrie a tired smile.

"Hey, Karrie....what's up?"

((dame is out getting food.....she'll be back in a bit, but IDK how long confused ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Amy went ahead and walked into the bar, smiling softly at Karrie when he held the door open for her. She nodded to Katana and went behind the bar. She started to make herself a whiskey sour.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 pm

We just got back from taking Mitri home and spending the weekend with my family. *walks up to the bar, trying to decide what he wants to drink*

*flies into the bar* Hello, Katana. *sits on the ground with his front feet on a bar stool* Amy, could you get me some water?

((ok. I just knew that she was leaving. That's all she told me.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Harv returns to the office and retrieves his messages. Writing down the number for MW, he calls to see if he can catch up with his client.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Amy looked at Velcore and smiled as she nodded. "Sure thing."

She got a bowl out, filled it with water, and then placed it on the top of his front feet on the bar stool.

Then, she looked at Karrie. "Can I get you something to drink, too, Karrie?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 pm

"Hello Velcore, Amy." The phone starts ringing, so she goes over to answer it.

"Most Wanted, Kat speaking. How can I help you?"

She takes the cordless phone with her back to her seat and takes a sip of her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games